CW Prizes are worthless crap.....

nashslash
nashslash
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2015 Posts: 246
edited 27 Jun 2017, 10:31PM

Come on KIX time to update the CW prizes... Iron star parts and patterns are great for low to mid level players. But for higher players the prizes are totally worthless.

For alliance prizes from 10th as an absolute minimum we should be receiving DC stuff. Maybe from 5th XENO …

Enough with the sector prizes also.... Iron Star parts?   Sector prize 1st place. 4 x Vector Torpedo 1 … I bet the guys in the office were pissing themselves when they thought of that one.

And enough with the Infernal Gatling and Wave drivers, Vector FFS. No one is ever going to fit them you made sure of that with the ridiculous refit times. Who in there right mind is going to fit them ?

Apart from the coins ...everything else will simply fill up my inventory NEVER TO BE USED.

www.vega-conflict-alliances.com
  • RemoveUnstableReactor
    RemoveUnstableReactor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 115

Fk you, i like my 2x1000 gold a month.

• Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 439

It's said to be updated during the time axis ships are being introduced

• kixeyeuser_1392497175873_100007758274433
    kixeyeuser_1392497175873_100007758274433
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 382
    edited 27 Jun 2017, 10:52PM
    This is what the prizes in my yard are doing. They can't be recycled.

• bigblackyeti
    bigblackyeti
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 34

@nashslash said:
    RemoveUnstableReactor said:

Fk you, i like my 2x1000 gold a month.

Learn to read **** I said the prizes NOT THE COINS ...

But coins are prizes

• Lee Van Cleef
    Lee Van Cleef
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 305
    yep, 100% worthless no sense to do it...
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

I could fit only infernal gatling credits for 3 straight months and not even clear out all of my lvl3s.

Really hope the axis project impliments some sort of recycling feature in addition to the hopefully dramatic fitting/building time decrease. Maybe we can exchange them for blood amber, coins, or even better, the time credits they mentioned. Recycle an infernal gatling 3 and get a 48hr time token... please? Because as stated time and time again, unless you coin through youre 2 week refit per hull, theyre a super big waste of space.

• ron ZZ
    ron ZZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 139

what cw?

• Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 710
    It's true the prizes are worthless except for the coins and even then I can get 100 coins in four days from my commerce module and don't have to waste my time. I pretty much sat this and the last one out.
  • IdahoWizard
    IdahoWizard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 213
    Maybe they are trying to phase out CW, so they don't want to offer any real incentive to play it? It is rather odd, they could offer anything as prizes, but they are giving away useless junk.
  • ChalkSix
    ChalkSix
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 279
    They are putting all their devs effort toward new content every month: new alien bases new boss fleets new xeno only weapons etc.  There is no developer bandwidth to revamp CW prizes so the old outdated prize rotation just runs automatically.