MID TO LOWER-HIGH LEVEL ship builds

gaberking
gaberking
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 40
Hi everyone! I'm new to this strategy chats but I still want to maybe help but also you guys to help each other so we , who are mid players with maybe some high tech can share our fleet designs an ship builds to improve faster and grow faster. By mid tech I mean T3 T4 T2 ships. Leave comments and builds down below.

• gaberking
    gaberking
    Potential Threat
    I think it is good to start so I will list here one fitting that can take down even lvl 45 reaper fleet and maybe even some lvl 40 event fleets (like in last mobilization etc.). Of course you can adjust this fitting to your tech standard. Let's go with fitting:

MID LEVEL HEAVY AURORA VENOMS (MUST BE MK III):

2x aurora III, 3x aurora II (for max firepower)
    metashield II (for good farming and pvp shielding)
    focused optics V (or IV, but V much better for maximum range)
    fusion II (I don't have III, which will be even better) (for best turning and foward speed, might work with rear V or IV, didn't try it)
    2x zythium I or II (for good survive ability, but more repair time)

I am also using one dread because I have it but I don't think it is necessary. Of course you can also use MK I but you might not be able to fit everything so adjust it a bit + without mark-ups you won't have bonus agains crusiers. As I said, you can also use some other armor or shield, but (sadly for some lower lvl mid players) you must have aurora and optics for that. You can make it even better with carrier but with 6 those ships you will be really dangerous for those, who want to rush in you (cutters) and you can out range cruisers. Leave comments below and I hope that might help you a bit :smiley:

Keep in mind that that idea isn't perfectly mine, it is owned by Manni Gaming, I may just adjust it a bit for my needs and tech.
  • gaberking
    gaberking
    Potential Threat
    Hello, me again. I am here t o introduce my fitting or better to say my VERSION of venom vector/net torpedo fleet build, meant to be really effective in civil war (my reason of building it). Here I am listing 2 possible fleets:

1. fitting - quite effective civil war vector torpedo killer venoms (really good agains low level cruisers, frigates, possibly cutters, really weak agains destroyers):

This fitting is really cheap* fitting as it can be insta repaired when the civil war is on (because 25% less repair time). Its weak agains destroyers and long ranged battleships because can be 1-2 hit killed (because there is no armor or shield). Strategy is that you turn around and strafe away till you enemy gets destroyed. Recommended formation is box, line will also do it, but not that effective. Fleet level 34.

4x vector torp II
    1x NET torp I (lvl II much better if you have it)
    1x strafe thrusters (highest level you have)
    *needs only MK I venoms, mark-ups will make it even better

2. fitting - extremely effective vector torpedo venoms, now also well suited for farming (thanks to shielding and armor), really good agains cruisers (thanks to mark-ups**), good agains frigates and cutters (if not highly marked up), now also capable of taking damage so also effective agains destroyers and other battleships:

This fitting is meant to kill - simply as that. At lower level you can do a lot of damage to everything and can also farm effective (any agillity field carrier would make it even better because of speed-ups)

4x vector torp II
    1x NET torp II
    1x fusion thrusters III (also II should be good)
    1x AM warheads III (can also work with II)
    2x zythium III (II will also do it)
    1x meta shield II (my also work with spectral IV in pvp)
    ** must be MK III  to fit all those things

You can of course adjust fittings according to your tech standard. Good luck and have fun!:smile: