Boss Base Discussion with information and FAQ - 4 June 2017

• Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 891
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 2:59PM
    Same here ZERO points pay out what so ever, but at least we're getting the Elite parts even though we were supposed to get 8k of points for defeating each Boss Base too.

Update page for game

• FIRST SPAWN DATE IS 6/4/17
      • Awards 1 Boss Arms Cache
        • Base can be attacked without Shadow Ops active to earn the Boss Arms Cache.
      • Awards 8,000 points!
        • Points do not roll over into repeats.
          • Players will only receive the maximum amount of points earnable through each playthrough. Excess points will be lost.
      • Players can earn Elite War Rig parts as a drop from this Base.
        • 40 Elite War Rig parts are needed for the Elite War Rig levels upgrade path.
        • Players will earn Elite War Rig parts in this order:
          • 3x, 2x, 1x, 1x, 1x...etc

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/697879
  • jcraw472
    jcraw472
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 665

the payout on these bases is crap i have done 10 bases so far and only have 13 parts 
    kix pull your finger out and increase the parts payout

3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 is the payout
  • Beograd97
    Beograd97
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 189

Perry299 said:

Beograd97 said:

I tried it this way but ran out of time so found another which is quicker but nice vid though :) 

what you do 7min when you not have time to kill war rig ? :P  i do 7-8 bases and not have problem in any base only first was with 3min for ardra all others is free and 1min+ remaining after kill war rig

very nice :) now i have only 4 punisher :( :D but thiss can and with howler and much ways :) all big boss base only looks hard but is very easy :) 
    All best videos for war commander HERE
  • Mark Odishaw
    Mark Odishaw
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 19
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 3:46PM

good video using 1 hammer and a few punishers and 1 phalanx

ODIE
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

Beograd97 said:

Perry299 said:

Beograd97 said:

I tried it this way but ran out of time so found another which is quicker but nice vid though :) 

what you do 7min when you not have time to kill war rig ? :P  i do 7-8 bases and not have problem in any base only first was with 3min for ardra all others is free and 1min+ remaining after kill war rig

very nice :) now i have only 4 punisher :( :D but thiss can and with howler and much ways :) all big boss base only looks hard but is very easy :) 

i use that shredder plat on all boss.. hydra, inferno, jugg and war rig... fat boy go down quick
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Rare Frog
    Rare Frog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 285
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 3:12PM
    Yeah just did 1, no points only war rig parts. If you guys want support to do anything, better record it down in video and send it to them or they will deny you ever did the base.
    Edit: Well **** me its as if you had to post here to get the points paid out. Just did another one and got the points.
       ▲
    ▲  ▲
  • Petras78
    Petras78
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 146
    no points here too.tnx kix

• Ginginc
    Ginginc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 228
    I was getting 0 pts all day, just cleared one in the last few mins and one did award the pts.
  • Vermell
    Vermell
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 447
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 3:31PM
    not getting shadow op points when doing hz80's?! i am getting them now
  • Shiner Evony
    Shiner Evony
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 5

Wilma_V said:

Come on  here I go along do one get 3 parts and it shows no where SERIOUSLY  KIXEYE  what the hell  

you do realise it wont show until you actually have the rig 
  • Jokertron1
    Jokertron1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 458
    I got NO points as well  do they ever test the stuff they put out

• Pegasus.M
    Pegasus.M
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 271
    where is my ops point from the boss base ?
    what the hell is going with the game 
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,970

Attention Commanders, the Boss bases should be giving out the 8000 pts at this time.   If you continue to have this issue, please refresh your game.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • NEW---YORK
    NEW---YORK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 274

No point here, you need to fix this issue as soon as possible

image
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod

No point here, you need to fix this issue as soon as possible

Just completed the Boss Base with repeat on for the Shadow Ops and got my 8000 pts.    Make sure the shadow ops is active before starting the Boss Base.

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

CyberToad said:

Attention Commanders, the Boss bases should be giving out the 8000 pts at this time.   If you continue to have this issue, please refresh your game.

I did 40 bases already i am done.. put it on my tab  :p
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • lasciviouscajuns
    lasciviouscajuns
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 238
    I beat the 80 and it said I won 2 parts for war rig. However I am still at 5 parts.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod

Perry299 said:

CyberToad said:

I did 40 bases already i am done.. put it on my tab  :p

LOL, its going to be a big tab Ill bet :wink:

• Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,433
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 4:12PM
    how do you know you are at 5 ? there is no way to tell, unless you forgot to write it down LOL 

BTW These parts are for ELITE War Rig
  • shotamuda
    shotamuda
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 15

Today I just made one boss base war rig ..and I get 3 parts only.But I don't get 8000 points from this base..so help me out pl

• shotamuda
    shotamuda
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 15

My ID is 9164994

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    You will not be able to see these parts you are winning today until you own the War Rig.  The parts you are winning in the defeat of the Boss Base will be found in the Tech Center under War Rig once you have completed the shadow ops. 

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

I beat the 80 and it said I won 2 parts for war rig. However I am still at 5 parts.

These bases are for ELITE WAR RIG PARTS
  • forsco_rock
    forsco_rock
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 197
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 4:32PM
    i have entered 4 diff 80s and cannot select the thor pod on the right to attack it .. ive killed everything around it but my units will not fire on it!!! whats up.. anyone else having this problem ..

****EDIT^***

I REFRESHED AND WAS ABLE TO TARGET THE THOR POD
  • lasciviouscajuns
    lasciviouscajuns
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 238

kancyr said:

how do you know you are at 5 ? there is no way to tell, unless you forgot to write it down LOL 

BTW These parts are for ELITE War Rig

ahhhhhh...got it....thought these were regular parts.

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

i have entered 4 diff 80s and cannot select the thor pod on the right to attack it .. ive killed everything around it but my units will not fire on it!!! whats up.. anyone else having this problem .. did Kix nerf that already hoping we take more damage....

lol you don't need to kill nothing but the BOSS......

• forsco_rock
    forsco_rock
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 197

Perry299 said:

i have entered 4 diff 80s and cannot select the thor pod on the right to attack it .. ive killed everything around it but my units will not fire on it!!! whats up.. anyone else having this problem .. did Kix nerf that already hoping we take more damage....

lol you don't need to kill nothing but the BOSS......

yes i'm aware but i was luring the rig in
  • CM Sulaco 2
    CM Sulaco 2
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 11,336
    The Boss Base encountered a problem earlier, not crediting Shadow Ops points. A fix was applied at 8:00 AM PT today. All current bases on the World Map will credit Shadow Ops correctly, when the Shadow Ops Phase has been activated. 
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608

The Boss Base encountered a problem earlier, not crediting Shadow Ops points. A fix was applied at 8:00 AM PT today. All current bases on the World Map will credit Shadow Ops correctly, when the Shadow Ops Phase has been activated. 

i attacket over 12 base BOSS  before your fix.......... i lost over 96.000 point for shadow

my id : 436780
    TAO--DAN
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,578
    Yah glad its fixed, sucks for those who did a few, or a LOT!