Before Reading: You require a Carrier to do this strategy, You can obtain one in a prize box in Alien Mobilization, or Planet Strike itself.
The Flying Fortress strategy was surprisingly effective in it's trial runs against Lvl 40 VEGA fleets, With repeated success, Insta fleets can either be elsewhere on another fleet or not be needed if you have enough carriers.
This Strategy Requires a Carrier of any kind (Rag, Valk, Midguard, Dom, Ect.) with at least Fusion Thrusters I and armor of your choice.
the rest of is extremely simple work:
1, Fly the carrier into the opposite direction of the Fleet
2. do not target any Ships, doing so will cause squadrons to focus on one ship and not multiple
3. After the Destiny Cruisers are destroyed, Continue your path until the Apocs are destroyed,
4. Now focus on one of the oncoming Dread Battleships, after Destroying one fly your carrier parallel to the Second Dread's firing arc to buy time and avoid being hit
5. After all other ships are destroyed attack the Enemy Carrier.
6. Repeat, Multiple carrier fleets at once can have big rewards
Note: If you have multiple carriers sitting around during Planet strike, try experimenting with them until you get the results you are looking for. this strategy may not work against Lvl 45 VEGA Fleets, but if you happen to use Alien Squadrons with a Dominion or Freyja Carrier here is the results
Lvl 40 VEGA Armada: 30K Intel x7 Carrier Fleets = 210K if done successfully on all attacks (Valk, or Rag recommended)
-Fighter Squadrons III OR Interceptor Squadrons I-III
LVL 45 VEGA Armada: 60K Intel x7 Carrier Fleets = 420K If done Successfully on all attacks (Freyja Or Dom Recommended)
-Fighter Squadron (for when Ships get close, x2 Fighters, x2 Something else for long range)
-Fusion Thrusters I - III (MUST HAVE TO AVOID BEING HIT)
-Iridium - Zynthium Armor
-Metaphase I - III
While not every player may have 7 carriers laying around, this can be used for repeating planet strikes, and even using just one Carrier can get you a lot of points in a short amount of time
Or you know if your a high end level player looking for res you could just go in with your Xeno fleets and kill everything...