How to reproduce the barrage hive regeneration glitch confirmed. (now with video)

• billybifocals
    billybifocals
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 743

@kuzi1572 said:
    I log into game and check this theory. Kill the left hive in a level 80 barrage hive fleet and wait until battle ends. Hit again and yes the left hive comes back. 

Your conclusion is correct. 

Its hardly a theory if someone has video evidence of the issue and already proved it.

Riddle-me unnecessary further testing of the issue BatMan.

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

Hey, maybe... just, maybe... it was on purpose???

-Git Gud 
  • Milo_ja
    Milo_ja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,180
    kuzi1572 said:
    I log into game and check this theory. Kill the left hive in a level 80 barrage hive fleet and wait until battle ends. Hit again and yes the left hive comes back. 

Your conclusion is correct. 
    If you kill one hive and damage another, then damaged hive comes back to his full health (50% of total health), but not another one.
  • Kivell
    Kivell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 221
    They must be part Time Lord.
    Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
    Help, help, I'm being repressed!
  • InFlames79
    InFlames79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 7

Left one killed on 70 first, regenerate on second fight. Test on 73, right hive first and ist doesn't regenerate - confirmed.
    Maybe more tests necessary

• Commander Centurion
    Commander Centurion
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,742

No more tests should be necessary.

It's just giving repair times for something that has already been proven so far by the community until they change it.

• InFlames79
    InFlames79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 7

Sure, good to know for me, about 1,5-2 hours repairtime in one run, and about 1 hour in two fights.
    Points uninterested because Event Store already cleared, but i am interested in punisher boxes

• jskelton063
    jskelton063
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 356

No more tests should be necessary.

It's just giving repair times for something that has already been proven so far by the community until they change it.

repair times is nothing if you are not in a hurry to finish the event and you get lots of intel and even a base hit if you kill one hive of lv80.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,995
    edited 10 Apr 2017, 1:51PM
    Thank you for your work in testing this!

This happened to me as well this event. I attacked a barrage hive and didn't quite finish it off, hit it again with a 2nd fleet and the one that was damaged was still damaged, but the one I killed was back to full health. 
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156
    ceobro said:
    You seriously can't kill it in one go?  LMAO.  You fly to the right, attack it and keep to the right side.  Then do the left side.  It's really NOT that hard and your going to take the same amount of damage doing it your way which wastes 10 mins per hit.  dumb.  Pythons with skirmish work great and you only need three of them with any other cutters added.  at 300k+ points per hit the repair time isn't that bad.

You can't cheat by doing two runs. That has been eliminated and I would complain if it wasn't like that.  Same goes the idiots that leave behind the carrier.  MAN UP!
    It is called shields dude.   You can attack and bring down one hive, then attack again with full shields.  Now be a good pet and go mindlessly kill stuff without thinking about ways to reduce damage.
    "Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.