March Alien Decimation Briefing

• Rafael Ruse
    Rafael Ruse
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 10
    need to add payout intel values so all players gonna be interested in this event and we not going grind each weekend on these events and why most of us like getting in done in a day or two at most so we can deal with RL......... Boycott coining until they cut back on these events.. we need more riots and less events. but keep legacy for lowers
  • Roinuj Suil
    Roinuj Suil
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 685
    @CM DOOMROOSTER A few clarifications if you don't mind. Thank you.

1. Since "All Enemy fleets are Solo Targets only (No Co-Op)", are you guys increasing the # of harvesters spawning in phase 3? 
    2. "All Phase 3 targets contain loot that is guaranteed to drop ..." does that mean Mk box is guaranteed to drop or a Mk pattern is guaranteed to drop?
    your assuming enough people will want to play this event to make it to phase 3, i assume this event will fail for that reason as the coiners wont be able to coin as they will never make it to phase 3.
  • Milo_ja
    Milo_ja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,180
    CS CHRIS said:
    I understand this looks to be quite a daunting challenge, and it is. A few gentle reminders for everyone, though:

- Solo targets are balanced at a lower difficulty than Co-Op targets. Your task is not to face a level 95 Co-Op target by yourself. While boss targets will be extremely difficult (they are boss targets, after all), they are balanced for one player to tackle.

- Yes, the latest Xeno ships with the latest Xeno tech equipped will be the most efficient means to destroy a target. As was mentioned at the start of this season, the highest level tech from the monthly events and various sector activities are subsequently going to be the best to use for the highest level Alien targets. They are not the only means to destroy a target, just the most efficient.

- This event lasts for 4 days. A single boss target fight at the highest level will earn you enough points to unlock almost any prize in the store, and those are far from the only targets on the map. So don't go into this feeling like you have to completely clean out the store in a day, you have time and you have options. Plan your strategies accordingly. 
    Will lower harvester be doable with marked convs mixed with not marked up punishers (in the sense doable = fleet will survive)?
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,963
    edited 22 Mar 2017, 9:39PM
    Milo_ja said:
    CS CHRIS said:
    I understand this looks to be quite a daunting challenge, and it is. A few gentle reminders for everyone, though:

- Solo targets are balanced at a lower difficulty than Co-Op targets. Your task is not to face a level 95 Co-Op target by yourself. While boss targets will be extremely difficult (they are boss targets, after all), they are balanced for one player to tackle.

- Yes, the latest Xeno ships with the latest Xeno tech equipped will be the most efficient means to destroy a target. As was mentioned at the start of this season, the highest level tech from the monthly events and various sector activities are subsequently going to be the best to use for the highest level Alien targets. They are not the only means to destroy a target, just the most efficient.

- This event lasts for 4 days. A single boss target fight at the highest level will earn you enough points to unlock almost any prize in the store, and those are far from the only targets on the map. So don't go into this feeling like you have to completely clean out the store in a day, you have time and you have options. Plan your strategies accordingly. 
    Will lower harvester be doable with marked convs mixed with not marked up punishers (in the sense doable = fleet will survive)?
    Considering they are named "Barrage harvester boss" i assume they now have the barrage missiles that do explosive damage. And maybe also the stasis field. So how doable they are will then depend on what amount of explosive resists you have on your ships. This goes for your Xeno ships as well. I hope im wrong...
  • Sonidojoo
    Sonidojoo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 2,713
    edited 22 Mar 2017, 9:40PM
    Milo_ja said:
    CS CHRIS said:

simple answer, they will be harder than lvl 90 hives in last mobilization
  • Tuco716
    Tuco716
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 360
    Do swarms drop?
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,963
    Tuco716 said:
    Do swarms drop?
    No. Swarms seem to drop from Mobilizations now.
  • jgody
    jgody
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 292

Wow, lvl 95 harvester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• John Jones22
    John Jones22
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3,291

Enough with the events kix. Holy ****, you have turned this into a farm game. Who cares if I miss an event cause there is another one right after. When are we supposed to have fleet battles and have fun with out new ships!?!

• Mayhem2525
    Mayhem2525
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 54

I just bought Mass Effect: Andromeda. I suggest you all do the same.

My copy came in yesterday!  Plus, I just got a notification on my phone that I got a $4.97 refund because the price on the game dropped since I bought it!
  • touche6784
    touche6784
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 477

I just bought Mass Effect: Andromeda. I suggest you all do the same.

I heard it sucks.  Just saying.
  • kixeyeuser_98323838_26879_7322511
    kixeyeuser_98323838_26879_7322511
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2

points are ****

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

Xeno cluster dropping in pieces from the absolute hardest possible fleets in the game?

Come on, seriously?

Today i was pleased to get rapture and osprey FINALLY, a little annoyed it was mid work week and only 2 days so i couldnt get everything i wanted, and got none of the resources i desperately needed, but i was pleased.

But seriously, blueprint PIECES in what in sure will be massively OP event fleets is seriously major BS.

On top of that we have lowered points again, and only one type of pre built hulls available, and you can only claim 3...?

Lol Kix what are you thinking??? Why do you do this???

I dont even want to try.

• Hallack
    Hallack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,085

I'm not pleased about blueprint drops. I hope that these fleets are balanced, and not just for full coined fleets of Xeno tech.

• Solvay
    Solvay
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 12
    Just gonna say this. KIXEYE! The reason people liked aliens at all when they were added to the game in mobilizations was the aspect of coop killing fleets with your buddies. Now the events have evolved into stuff like decimation which is all well and good but the continual kiling off of COOP play is complete and utter trash. Either figure out how to bring COOP to reapers, harvesters, and barrage hives OR continue making choices to kill your own game. Hope you understand we are here to have fun regardless of what your goals are. If the fun disappears so do we.
  • zparadis
    zparadis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 801
    edited 23 Mar 2017, 4:06AM
    Ya know, in the story of the game, reducing the point payout on older flts makes sense. Geir wants us to get info on the aliens, well guess what? we have learned just about everything we can from the regular hives, and the reapers are starting to become old news too. So quit your whining, and think about it logically. not only that, but the ever increasing flt lvs also makes sense. the aliens are getting annoyed that we have not died yet, so they are sending more powerful things to try and kill us

EDIT: seems a troll counts as anyone that has a different opinion than what the reader wants to see
  • STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1,920

@Ryan Carter said:
    Hallack said:

I'm not pleased about blueprint drops. I hope that these fleets are balanced, and not just for full coined fleets of Xeno tech.

Aliens and balanced to NOT belong in the same sentence, remember this is Kixeye we're talking about

Aliens mean YOU HAVE TO TAKE DAMAGE!!! Guess PP won... he **** up the game to his ideals, no dmg means game I still broken

This discussion has been closed.