Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 592
    WE NEED A COINXORCIST!!!

• Ctulho
    Ctulho
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 6

!!!!! Hate you kikseye!!!
    Thiugh i have coined much, i won't coin anymore for such [email protected] event

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,668
    edited 24 Mar 2017, 2:53PM
    Added incomplete infograph. Will fill in the Unknown Object drops soon.

Infograph is now complete.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,654

Thanks for the 25% repair but oh wait you did it while I was asleep you did it while most European and U.K. Players were asleep! As you always do if I didn't no any better I'd swear you do it on purpose

Those that were asleep do not need to repair...

On a side note, we already should know that events are adjusted on the fly and most times a 25% rep is offered. Players that do not coin and/or have weak fleets should sit and watch for 2 or 3 hours. Let players with coins and/or stronger fleets be the guinea pig.
    In fact despite all the complains on the forums...is ready, go and everybody goes out with gun blazing and comes back with broken fleets
  • annubis547
    annubis547
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 166

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    annubis547 said:

Thanks for the 25% repair but oh wait you did it while I was asleep you did it while most European and U.K. Players were asleep! As you always do if I didn't no any better I'd swear you do it on purpose

On a side note, we already should know that events are adjusted on the fly and most times a 25% rep is offered. Players that do not coin and/or have weak fleets should sit and watch for 2 or 3 hours. Let players with coins and/or stronger fleets be the guinea pig.
    In fact despite all the complains on the forums...is ready, go and everybody goes out with gun blazing and comes back with broken fleets

I hit a lvl 90 harvester and killed it at the start of the event got a 16h repair time. I new I would get the repair time only thing I'm not happy about is that the repair bounce was run after 12am my time and was only run for 3h why not run it for 12 let players work out the bugs and gives all players a chance to use the bounce

• RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259

The fact that you "Know" kixeye is doing tins and people keep paying coins and allowing them to keep doing this is the whole reason they keep doing this.

STOP PAYING THEM.  The **** on the forums isn't what they look at.  They look at the numbers that are produced by the Whales.   STOP **** ABOUT YOUR ILLSPENT MONEY AND STOP SPENDING IT....  Then Kixeye will be forced to rethink their strategy.  And keep on them EVERYTIME they promise to do better.

Stop behaving like the battered woman in an abusive relationship.  Stop believing Kixeye when they say "We'll change, Darlin, and this time We mean it"  Cause they just run a few good events and then try to sneak this **** in..  

And KIXEYE... STOP RAPING YOUR COINERS...   PERCIEVED VALUE.. Don't you get it?  As someone who SELLS stuff to people I do..  YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THE MONEY THE SPENT ON SOME PIXELS WAS WELL SPENT AND NOT EXTORTED...  

And please CC that to Paul Preece and tell him to get his head out of his ****....  

And no there no longer any point in your customer base or your players being respectful when we start a dialog with you because YOU DO NOT Respect us.  
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • Ghandiplz
    Ghandiplz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 171

seems kixeye has increased the damage of repaers and reduced their intel output.

thank you for making the game more balanced^^

• Darth of 1300
    Darth of 1300
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 563
    so much hate towards kix...yet they have not once admitted that they are acting like garbage and making a great game a POS. they just post in random reply's about things like unknown object drops   @Cyrus Leung     Kix doesn't seem to be aloud to care about the players. if they do, they get fired.
  • zparadis
    zparadis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 801
    zparadis said:
    mega coiner only event, for those who spent money to get mk 5 decimater cutters. due to power creep rape nobody else has them other than mega coiners. kix doesn't care about the game anymore, just the money a handful of people are putting into it. stop complaining and just stop playing
    says the one that is wasting their time by coming to the forums of a game they supposedly dont play to say this. you are not giving a good example here

but you are very right
    I never said I don't play :P just stop complaining and stop playing. I do admit I'm a hypocrite, done nothing but **** and moan on forums about power creep rape for 3 months now on forums. Even put kixeye down and called them the trash they are for what they are doing to an amazing game. 1 year ago this was the best game I have ever played on pc, now its depressing every event(which is now 2-3 a week instead of 2 a month). and as long as kix doesn't ban me I will keep playing, and complaining about power creep rape and how they ruined the perfect game. But that's just me, complaining is a hobby of mine, and I am proof kix doesn't even read any of this since I am still aloud to post comments on here
    hypocrite....

anyway, yes. when i first started, this what mostly what i wanted in a game, continually changing to give me more challenge, thus i would never get bored with it. now it starting to feel like a chore, something i have to do, rather than want to. some of it is still fun, but these back-to-back events are ruining the game. the main reason i still come on here is because of the people i have met, and the friends i made
  • zparadis
    zparadis
    Strike-force Captain
    WE NEED A COINXORCIST!!!

Love it, we might actually need this to happen
  • Radiatedmilo
    Radiatedmilo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 289
    .... pains me to say this but i might not even bother with the event as a whole, maybe they will fix it in 20hrs form now but i doubt it, either way i wont be getting what i really want from this and thus kixeye are facing losing there entire player base, simply because they forgot to make it so non coiners could get the tech, most people will be lucky if they have 4 punishers done if that by now, especially with xeno 2x4 on em, i sent all the punishers i had[3 mk 1 punishers with xeno 2x4] and a corith mk 5 wih manifold and armored to hell n back plus my best domi, all that would fit my fleet bay 12 for the time, i then proceeded to take on the lowest lvl of barrage that would give me lvl 2 bp parts, then i got completely decimated, to think kixeye expects to have a player base after this with enough diversity to keep mega coiners around with someone to coin to death every day thus funding them and there servers is a sad thought indeed, while they mite be right in thinking mega coiners will almost always coin there way to the top, it is no fun if u don't have someone else to bash on with that new coined tech, that being the humble free to light coiner player base making up 2 3rds of vega as it sits[ruff guess on amounts of players, could be more could be less], i see the death of this game as a slow and painful one, 1st light or non coiners wont be able to get the tech they need as kixeye wont cater for that, 2nd as the power gap between what non to light coiners can and cant get increases vast swaths of players will leave the game as they can not physically keep up with the game leaving just the coiners [who can afford it] left, at this point it will go one of 2 ways, either coiners will spend there days just bashing on each other with mega coined fleets [like a cow getting milked at this point] or they will just simply leave as trying to compete with a mega coiner weather one you are self or not always ends with who ever runs dry of ships[if coiner its down to there wallet running dry] or shear boredom of the repetitiveness, i have been through a lot of crap with this game, always staying free to play never ever spending a single dime on this game and always sinking more time into this game then a sane person should, but for me of all people to not even be able to take down a humble lvl 90 barrage harvester[so i could still try to keep up with coiners in availability of tech], leaves just one thought, the games dieing with little to no salvation in sight and ill get the next 4 days to my self to play other games more deserving of my time.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 24 Mar 2017, 6:13AM
    Do you know what are sentences and periods?
  • zparadis
    zparadis
    Strike-force Captain
    Fazza83 said:
    Do you know what are sentences and periods?
    Sentences are something Kixeye employers should be subjected to such as 5 years in gaol for extortion.  Periods are something that women of child bearing age have roughly once a month.  Is that all you wanted to know?
    No, andrea there wanted the comment above
    .... pains me to say this but i might not even bother with the event as a whole, maybe they will fix it in 20hrs form now but i doubt it, either way i wont be getting what i really want from this and thus kixeye are facing losing there entire player base, simply because they forgot to make it so non coiners could get the tech, most people will be lucky if they have 4 punishers done if that by now, especially with xeno 2x4 on em, i sent all the punishers i had[3 mk 1 punishers with xeno 2x4] and a corith mk 5 wih manifold and armored to hell n back plus my best domi, all that would fit my fleet bay 12 for the time, i then proceeded to take on the lowest lvl of barrage that would give me lvl 2 bp parts, then i got completely decimated, to think kixeye expects to have a player base after this with enough diversity to keep mega coiners around with someone to coin to death every day thus funding them and there servers is a sad thought indeed, while they mite be right in thinking mega coiners will almost always coin there way to the top, it is no fun if u don't have someone else to bash on with that new coined tech, that being the humble free to light coiner player base making up 2 3rds of vega as it sits[ruff guess on amounts of players, could be more could be less], i see the death of this game as a slow and painful one, 1st light or non coiners wont be able to get the tech they need as kixeye wont cater for that, 2nd as the power gap between what non to light coiners can and cant get increases vast swaths of players will leave the game as they can not physically keep up with the game leaving just the coiners [who can afford it] left, at this point it will go one of 2 ways, either coiners will spend there days just bashing on each other with mega coined fleets [like a cow getting milked at this point] or they will just simply leave as trying to compete with a mega coiner weather one you are self or not always ends with who ever runs dry of ships[if coiner its down to there wallet running dry] or shear boredom of the repetitiveness, i have been through a lot of crap with this game, always staying free to play never ever spending a single dime on this game and always sinking more time into this game then a sane person should, but for me of all people to not even be able to take down a humble lvl 90 barrage harvester[so i could still try to keep up with coiners in availability of tech], leaves just one thought, the games dieing with little to no salvation in sight and ill get the next 4 days to my self to play other games more deserving of my time.
    To edit that into something readable without a herculean amount of effort
  • Fazza83
    Fazza83
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 178
    I realise that dumbo - its called sarcasm
  • Balls on Fire
    Balls on Fire
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 557

This event is so awful that it's awesome.
    I mean I won't be playing this event and will give myself the days of from repetitive farming and paying for the privilege of doing it. Seriously, a game is supposed to be fun, not a full time job where you not only spend your time on drudgery but have to pay to play.
    **** that!

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    so much hate towards kix...yet they have not once admitted that they are acting like garbage and making a great game a POS. they just post in random reply's about things like unknown object drops   @Cyrus Leung     Kix doesn't seem to be aloud to care about the players. if they do, they get fired.
    That is pretty uncalled for, Cyrus is a player and Mod of the forums. What he is doing is out of is time and not paid by Kix.
    You should apologize to Cyrus and be thankful that he is spending time to help players. 
    You care about players much less than Kix, your post is one of the reasons why many posters have no credibility on this forums
  • FilipPavel
    FilipPavel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 105
    CS CHRIS said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT: We have extended the activity by one hour due to the delayed start. As this would overlap the Civil War, we are moving the Civil War to after Alien Mobilization. This should also allow a bit of a breather between Decimation and Mobilization.
    ALLOWS TO BRETH to me. The virtual wolrd dictates to me? Are you completely stupid kixeye?
  • STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1,920

@Mr TopGear said:
    I thought i would try a fleet of pythons out with full skirmish armour on one of my alts

Here's the results

I can find my own way out. Have fun 

My Mk1/4/5 mani heretics with boom reactors didn't survive lol... attacked a 90... apparently NON XENO SHIPS = RIP, no matter how good the non XENO ships are...

• STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER

@Cyrus Leung said:
    Added incomplete infograph. Will fill in the Unknown Object drops soon.

Make some strategies that would allow us to kill CLASSIC HARVS with minimal damage... coz even classic HARVS have been way too buffed that previous decimation, and plz make it quick, I don't want to do the event, but can't leave it altogether...

• STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    Darth of 1300 said:

That is pretty uncalled for, Cyrus is a player and Mod of the forums. What he is doing is out of is time and not paid by Kix.
    You should apologize to Cyrus and be thankful that he is spending time to help players. 
    You care about players much less than Kix, your post is one of the reasons why many posters have no credibility on this forums

If he is not paid by KIX it's not his job, he doesn't get any BENEFIT from doing it, he is one of those whose opinions is heard by KIx more than entire community's itself... I am pretty sure he can do something about it to change what KIX is doing to players right now. I don't know since he is unpaid for the awesome work he is doing, maybe he could raise voice AGAINST kix, I am pretty sure he understands that what kix is doing is wrong. Why doesn't mods do that? Idk maybe my reply will be deleted lol, and me jailed...

• STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER

Cyrus plz explain... @Cyrus Leung

In the info graph, solo point payout = max point payout x ( % dmg taken)²

Correct me if I am wrong... does it mean if you take more dmg you get more points? :o

• campbellr66
    campbellr66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 139

@annubis547 said:

We get the coin "Offer" ... lol

Feeling the luv ?

• TinyLadLen
    TinyLadLen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 107

CS CHRIS said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT: We have extended the activity by one hour due to the delayed start. As this would overlap the Civil War, we are moving the Civil War to after Alien Mobilization. This should also allow a bit of a breather between Decimation and Mobilization.

Haha too bad daylight savings means one hour forward even the token gestures are void with this company.
  • iceman0613
    iceman0613
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 15
    edited 24 Mar 2017, 10:51AM

OMFG!
    Kixeye you are making the whole Decimation impossible for non Coining ppl. You are forcing people to grind forever if they dont buy like 3 Coin offers for 250$ a week.
    Now tell me, and please try to be honest a little bit @CS CHRIS, how can somebody who is not coining around 1000$ a month survive this whole event when trying to get some decent points?! You cannot kill any Fleet higher than 80 without alien tech!!!!I have been coining some, but its getting way out of control. By some i mean 100$ a month, and even thats way too much!

Killing a Harvester lvl 80 was a big task but you got rewarded good points before. Your heretics could do it and you were capable of building them without coining because those ship was already out there and you had TIME to build em.
    NOW you are forced to coin not only the ship build, even to mk it up to mk5, otherwise you cant get the highest tier of Aliens down. I think thats whats called working as intended?

And what is next? I stopped coining a month ago and i think many ppl will do the same because there is no other way. I mean seriously, if you coin 500-1000$ a month, please go ahead, but there are not that many ppl, that can afford this madness. How many Mega-Coiners do you have in this game? 10-15? Well go ahead, play with them!

I'm done coining, still got 8k coins, but i dont really see any point in spending them! Only thing they are good for are repairs, because i could build how many ships? 2-3, whooo i got ships but they are still useless, ****! I need to mk em up, ah ok i could wait the build time and then coin the mkup.... and there comes the bs from your side kix! I need to buy another package for 100$ to get the patters, cores etc.! And when i buy the package i still cant coin it all, because the coins are not enough to build all ships or only to mk em up!!! Biggest ripoff ever with the offers!

Sorry, this is getting ridiculous!

• Sonidojoo
    Sonidojoo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 2,713
    edited 24 Mar 2017, 10:53AM
    just kill 1-2 lvl 80 barrage hives and repair, best way for non coiner to get something
  • iceman0613
    iceman0613
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 15
    edited 24 Mar 2017, 10:57AM
    But to get what? MK-ing up DC stuff is not really of use anymore, not even in pvp.

But on the other hand you cant get any patters cores whatever without buying them for Xeno, so again you are trapped in a circle. Cant kill Aliens without Xeno MKup, cant get Xeno Mkups whitout buying offers...
  • Sonidojoo
    Sonidojoo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 2,713
    there is no real possible way of getting mark ups for xeno ships but buying offers, no alternatives in this game anymore, you buy or die
This discussion has been closed.