INSTA BUILDS (Manifold Rancors)

Tank Commander
Tank Commander
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 64
edited 22 Mar 2017, 1:36AM
This Build is a free intsa repair rancor with the manifold 1 legendary explosive weapon, this is to help out low players if they unlocked the following to create a little monster that will tear your enemys apart, if not eh, free repairs for you, This is a warning to lower players that do have the material to make this little monsters, choose your targets wisely, because since you have a legendary weapon eqiuped the cost for repairing these can be costly if you not yet have bigger storages. if your rancor is completely destroyed it will cost around 150k Helium-3 and 55k Antimatter losing this much on a daily basis can leave a big hole in your pocket for you little guys, so choose your targets wisely and your enemys even wiser.

Note. "You need to refit a Mk2 rancor to fit all of the modules below."

Shield-1 Meta-1 or repulsor-1
Special-1 Fusion Thrusters 1
Special-2 Cargo 2
Armor-1 plasteel 1
Armor-2 EMPTY
Weapon-1 ECHO 1
Weapon-2 Manifold 1
Weapon-3 Manifold 1
Weapon-4 Manifold 1

Note. The Manifold is a heavy weapon and only 3 can be placed, the ECHO takes up the last spot in which is useful if your enemy rushs you and gets under your gun arch in which you have a chance of survival and the ECHO can be useful if your enemy has fighters in which your shots will bounce through your own ships and will hopefully be enough to kill them without sustaining to much damage to yourself.

~Tank Commander~
"its Raining Shells! Your bleeding Blood, R.I.P GG Bud!"
  • Ard
    Ard
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 314

ok. what can this fleet do? event wise fighting alien. i just got 3 lance from previous event. any idea what should i put on them? event wise only. don't see much point pvp or basing especially not with my best.

• Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    edited 16 Mar 2017, 6:46PM
    Well Ard i haven't tried anything yet because i am still trying to make a full fleet, they take 7 hours to build, from most of my experience for events and threw spectating i have not seen a single Destroyer in any of the fleets used in farming fleets during events, I have seen many uses of cruisers and battleships in event and PvP. Destroyers on the other hand, i have seen some PvP using them, but there primary use is basing. Cruisers and Battleships are popular in PvP because in formation they are able to support each other if your enemy has a carrier, which allows them to advance and defend each other, while Cutters and Frigates are not a popular except for rushing your enemy thanks to their speed, but in the end it really depends on the player and the skill. 
  • xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111
    Well Ard i haven't tried anything yet because i am still trying to make a full fleet, they take 7 hours to build, from most of my experience for events and threw spectating i have not seen a single Destroyer in any of the fleets used in farming fleets during events, I have seen many uses of cruisers and battleships in event and PvP. Destroyers on the other hand, i have seen some PvP using them, but there primary use is basing. Cruisers and Battleships are popular in PvP because in formation they are able to support each other if your enemy has a carrier, which allows them to advance and defend each other, while Cutters and Frigates are not a popular except for using your enemy thanks to their speed, but in the end it really depends on the player and the skill. 
    Thanks for the advice.  Add that numbers can be an advantage during events!
  • Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    Your Welcome!
  • Ceres I
    Ceres I
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 61

@Tank Commander said:
    This Build is a free intsa repair rancor with the manifold 1 legendary explosive weapon, this is to help out low players if they unlocked the following to create a little monster that will tear your enemys apart, if not eh, free repairs for you, This is a warning to lower players that do have the material to make this little monsters, choose your targets wisely, because since you have a legendary weapon eqiuped the cost for repairing these can be costly if you not yet have bigger storages. if your rancor is completely destroyed it will cost around 150k Helium-3 and 55k Antimatter losing this much on a daily basis can leave a big hole in your pocket for you little guys, so choose your targets wisely and your enemys even wiser.

Note. "You need to refit a Mk2 rancor to fit all of the modules below."

Shield-1 Meta-1 or repulsor-1
    Special-1 Fusion Thrusters 1
    Special-2 Cargo 2
    Armor-1 plasteel 1
    Armor-2 EMPTY
    Weapon-1 ECHO 1
    Weapon-2 Manifold 1
    Weapon-3 Manifold 1
    Weapon-4 Manifold 1

Note. The Manifold is a heavy weapon and only 3 can be placed, the ECHO takes up the last spot in which is useful if your enemy rushs you and gets under your gun arch in which you have a chance of survival and the ECHO can be useful if your enemy has fighters in which your shots will bounce through your own ships and will hopefully be enough to kill them without sustaining to much damage to yourself.

~Tank Commander~

Thank you Tank Commander, this is exactly the type of thing that will aid in new player retention and possibly keep this game alive.

• Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    Your Very Welcome Ceres I, exclude everything except the sheild and armor, and you can replace weapons and specials with whatever you have avaliable and you will have an insta rancor! what i put on in the instructions is for people who have the material to make something devistating, but you too with some elbow grease and experimenting can make a War winning design and you can share it on here so we too can kick ****!

~Tank Commander~
  • rangerrenze
    rangerrenze
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 6

I got 1 of them they are espacially good in event low level farming against squadrons wich absolutly destroyers my installatie gladius rancs

• Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    Your Welcome!
  • Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    would anyone like more builds?