LOWEST TECH FOR REAPERS (I THINK)

Final Stand
Final Stand
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 31
edited 6 Mar 2017, 2:59PM

This build uses NO carrier. But the warning is.... u need fb 10. And currently tested on reaper 60. I will update after tests on higher levels

here goes:

Venom battleship x 6:

Spectral 4

Iridium 4 x 2

focused optics 3, basic cargo 5(or any lvl, u can even put thrusters instead)

Thermal Beam 2 x 5

Use formation pentagon.

The guide: Turn off AI or ull mess up XD. Next, squeeze in all ur ships as close as possible. all ships face outwards with one side ( basically try to cover all side with the venoms fire range), forming a circle like area in which these venoms can attack the reapers. Then just leave it until u lose 1 of the venoms. Just rearrange so that there is still a circle ard the venoms (made by firing range) that they can fire at the reapers.

This strategy and build will leave u at 4 hours of repair... I tested only once won by about 30 percent health pretty safe to assume that the repair should not exceed 5 hours. However, if it does fail u got abt 6 hour of repair

Good luck rebels!

P.S. 4 players saw me do this - one of them is called [M1TH]Badass.

He inspires my next reaper test fleet - burst ray venoms! Wait for my post on the outcome :D.

Edit: [Wrath]Drew will be helping with the next fleet test, we will notify you of the outcome! :D

• Andrew Bernal
    Andrew Bernal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 46
    I am building burst ray revs with rear 5. Those seem like they would work better than burst ray venoms. Actually, I am building creeper torp and brutal hydra 2 revs with rear 5 atm. They seem like they would work the best.
    So Then I Said... - SO then i said we cared about the player's feedback
  • Andrew Bernal
    Andrew Bernal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 46
    I will have to try your strategy though final, it sounds like it would work.
    So Then I Said... - SO then i said we cared about the player's feedback
  • evendo22
    evendo22
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 5

How long they take to build?

• ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 262
    Not necessary, any of the alien hive battleship fleets with vector fuel should work in the manner described above. While not as low tech, the added incentive is they will work on the hives as well