SHIP FACTORY - BUILDs & REFITs --YES or NOT ?

• wineutopia
    wineutopia
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 70

Yes we need to be able to refit and build ships at same time. Hopefully it's in todays update

:D  :D:D  NOT a shot in all of hell....
  • ElyxSirLanceloT
    ElyxSirLanceloT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 78
    Who cares about VOID. 

Here, daily bump!

i.e. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/590473
  • AirChronic
    AirChronic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 324
    Mother F'ing Refit Bay, Please??

figured i'd try.   *awaits thread deletion or move*.  Sad that it's come to this.  
  • FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,729

Why try when you know it aint gonna happen :p

just existing at this point

• RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062

@Cyrus Leung said:

@xRegis said:
    Can I say I love your graphic?

Anyhow lets access the Goods and Bads + The Worst about the Ship Builds & Refits.

The GOOD:

• Half Time - Less Time is needed for 2 Builds, whether it takes days or hours. That time is cut in half what it would take.

• Build One, Refit the Other - Always needed to build a ship or something take takes forever? Well that and you now have a spare to refit sparely or even just coin because you only needed to refit a short amount of time.

• Its Logical - Your whole stupid Ship Factory can only work on one **** ship? Must be full of "hardworking" engineers and mechanics there. This effectively makes your factory effective by... lets see... one.

The BAD:

• Less Coining? - That's exactly what Kixeye would suggest. But in fact more coining be involved because of another bay being used for just quick refits while the other builds hull or attaches an Inferno Weapon.
    • Build Times - Another problem for Kixeye would be whether and how much times change. In Clash of the Clans, all troops were reduced to a small faction of about 5 minutes or less, but of course in VEGA ships are not expendable to be rebuild like troops on Coc. That's why we have repair times because other random factors are also in place that we have no idea how to calculate most of the time inside this game. Scavenge hunt.

The WORST:

• No Real Answer - The worst part of this is that it benefits Coiners so much more which in turn helps Kixeye and they model themselves to the coiners anyways. They give us no real answers and solutions on this and constantly refuse to deal with anything that will help the slightly with people who don't really coin. So the real question like it always is should be, "Why do you believe it "truly" shouldn't be implemented?".

Now that is a well-written response. Keep it up! ;)

Now only if Kixeye employees would heed these types of responses... But that's a cluster-marshmallow of a different color.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • Elim Garak45
    Elim Garak45
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 410
    I'd love a refit bay or even a second slot on ship factory but the only way we will get one is as follows:

Lord Lucan riding into the dev's office on Shergar carring the original Zapruda film