This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Game crashes

dcraft
dcraft
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 3

This discussion is about game crashes possible ways to fix them

• dcraft
    dcraft
    Greenhorn

Okay I have noticed that cutscenes have a high possibility of causing the game to crash unexpectedly in the campagne and when you do pvp it gets a high lag spike the causes the game to crash i dont have this problem with other game on my android phone i have moved every thing over to my sims card besides this game and it still crash ive tryed over clocking my cpu to make sure that its not my phones performance causing the game to crash does anyone els have any ixeas on how to fix this

Thanks DCraft

• dcraft
    dcraft
    Greenhorn

@dcraft said:
    Okay I have noticed that cutscenes have a high possibility of causing the game to crash unexpectedly in the campagne and when you do pvp it gets a high lag spike the causes the game to crash i dont have this problem with other game on my android phone i have moved every thing over to my sims card besides this game and it still crash ive tryed over clocking my cpu to make sure that its not my phones performance causing the game to crash does anyone els have any ixeas on how to fix this

Thanks DCraft

You can email me back at [email protected]
    For any comment qustions or concerns