This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Cm swage

Ahmed Algendy
Ahmed Algendy
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

Plz i have error in game from 15 day ,and no one from moderator answer on my problem ...i have red screen on world map ,and cannot see nothing ,,plz fix this ,,,thank u

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,077
    you will need to file a ticket with Kixeye.  You should be able to still do this even if you map is red.
    https://rogueassault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

I sent ticket from 15 day ,,and every day i replay i ticket ,,,i hope the problem fix cuz i swear i am very sad ,,all event no play cuz i not see any base

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

db6b0e15cebfd614
    My id

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,734
    It appears you have never filed a Support ticket with us. Please ensure you are filing a Support ticket correctly by going in-game, clicking your avatar, clicking your Settings, and clicking Support. From there, enter your account information, as well as the issue you are having and hit Submit. You can see tickets that you've submitted from the My Requests tab on the Support page.

Regarding your specific issue, the game team is already aware of the bug in which the World Map appears red. They are working on fixing it, but it's going to take some time. We appreciate your patience.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

Cm chris
    I send ticket every day from 16 day
    I am old player in kixeye ,,,i play from 6 years ,and i am one of heavy coiner in all wc games
    I hope u fix my problim
    db6b0e15cebfd614 ,,this is my id ,,plz help

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,734
    What's a ticket number of one of your tickets that you've filed?
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE