Suggest to make DAILY EVENT.. For CM-Mods

• Gangof1
    Gangof1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 207
    edited 5 Jan 2017, 12:52AM
    Morb1dus said:
    The game is boring without events.. so you have to make a daily event with 10 tasks permantly.. 10 tasks = 10 missions > like > every day 10 missions and reset at 00:00  {you have to make 50 missions and then you can randomly add 10 of them as daily event}

1st mission: kill 5 pvp bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 100M metal,100M oil,10M thorium,10k Medals, 5 (R) tecks from any unit
    2nd mission: kill 5 65's venkraft bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 30M thorium, 15k Medals 
    3d mission : kill 50 Rogue 35's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission>> 200M metal ,200M oil, 5k medals
    4th mission: kill 3 pvp bases and 3 50's venkraft bases>> prisez to collect for this mission >> 20M thorium, 20k Medals,3 (R) tecks from any unit
    5th mission: kill 10 pvp bases and 1 venkraft 80's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 50M thorium,30k medals, 10 (R) tecks from any unit

etc etc etc... 

That my good suggestion to make the game more interesting.. and finally put all tecks from all units somewhere who can take them...
    Nice idea. Will be good for all players..
    No it won't. Content influx in this game is high as is, we don't want more.
    How is more content a bad thing? Unless you have to do all the content, which you don't, it just adds more options to enjoy the game. I get that a completionist would have a problem, as its more things they have to do to complete everything. You don't have to do shadow ops every week, or worry with medals be it from pvp, or pve bases. You can do just fine without the juggernaught, or the omega units. And as far as I can tell, this guy isn't even proposing adding content, just adding rewards for doing the same content that's already in the game.
    Problem is  you are asking for all too have more UNWANTED Chores. Asking for more chores is not the same as asking for content that is NOT ADDING more CHORE to the endless chores at hand requiring more time in game and only game trolls that play 24hrs straight can maybe keep up = bad for health, plz dont quit your day job (real job , if have one . OR do cuz I dont care if you end up living in an Cardboard box ). 

IF new content wasnt so heavy on more new units or tech ( offered nothing as prize for doing most might MOST Likely ignore say much like alliance raids and it should offer nothing so we can ignore it). Why cuz kixeye is insane and wont allow us to be relaxed with nothing to do and a whole lot of time to rest in between events or pvp much like before Shadow ops began. 

DONT need more things to screw over the player much like PVP season prizes in an BrOKEN INFAMY SYSTEM. 

• Gangof1
    Gangof1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 207
    Take us back to the days we can relax and do nothing in game for weeks and not get screwed over by having such free time from game if that  what  we choose. That would be an nice change of pace. though doesnt mean we wouldnt play and sure wouldnt mean we'd have to slaves to the overwhelming tedious farming just to keep res and thor and missiles supplied on top of our upgrades ( construction, tech,  acad, workshop, including promos )  
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 213
    This idea-suggestion for CM,MODS.. Any chance to see this idea in 2018?
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,947
    edited 4 Jan 2018, 4:09AM
    personally i think this idea should just be adapted to increasing the payouts to bases so that we dont have to hit 5k bases each week just to fall behind the power curve if we miss a single week for real world events
    (IE the dumb ideas from kix to put the events exclusively on holidays during thanksgiving and Christmas) 
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,487
      We don't need anything more to do in the game.  We need time for our units to heal from all the other things we have to do in the game.  And players need to have a life too.  We can't be like robots sitting in front of a computer screen attacking bases.  We need to get outside and enjoy life.
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 4 Jan 2018, 4:49AM
      We don't need anything more to do in the game.  We need time for our units to heal from all the other things we have to do in the game.  And players need to have a life too.  We can't be like robots sitting in front of a computer screen attacking bases.  We need to get outside and enjoy life.
    You have to read more carefully the post! (or maybe you are one of the future banned accounts) .. the suggestion in this post is : to take extra rewards for things who do it allready in the game..  like to hit rogues for metal-oil res or pvp bases for metal-oil-thor and pvp seasons or venkrafts for thor..
  • warrior1983
    warrior1983
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 78
    edited 4 Jan 2018, 11:09AM
    The game is boring without events.. so you have to make a daily event with 10 tasks permantly.. 10 tasks = 10 missions > like > every day 10 missions and reset at 00:00  {you have to make 50 missions and then you can randomly add 10 of them as daily event}

1st mission: kill 5 pvp bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 100M metal,100M oil,10M thorium,10k Medals, 5 (R) tecks from any unit
    2nd mission: kill 5 65's venkraft bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 30M thorium, 15k Medals 
    3d mission : kill 50 Rogue 35's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission>> 200M metal ,200M oil, 5k medals
    4th mission: kill 3 pvp bases and 3 50's venkraft bases>> prisez to collect for this mission >> 20M thorium, 20k Medals,3 (R) tecks from any unit
    5th mission: kill 10 pvp bases and 1 venkraft 80's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 50M thorium,30k medals, 2 Tokens from any faction unit

etc etc etc... 

That my good suggestion to make the game more interesting.. and finally put all tecks from all units somewhere who can take them...
    if you want daily event... do raid every day collect more Intel with your fellow officers if 3 of you can collect 1k Intel = 3k intel which is good for 6x raid then you can raid daily... doing raid bases gives you token for legendary units and diamond tech for factions units and a supplies for war effort...
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Raid bases is a fail idea-system.. so is ignored by me only 1 time i have touch them. also the rewards are useless and sometimes we dont know if works (like +25% def boosts etc). Legendary units noone use them- so are useless, also the diamond teck is nothing (we dont know if works too).. 
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance

5th mission: kill 10 pvp bases and 1 venkraft 80's bases >> prisez to collect for this mission >> 50M thorium,30k medals, 2 Tokens from any faction unit

etc etc etc... 

if you want daily event... do raid every day collect more Intel with your fellow officers if 3 of you can collect 1k Intel = 3k intel which is good for 6x raid then you can raid daily... doing raid bases gives you token for legendary units and diamond tech for factions units and a supplies for war effort...
    Raid bases is a fail idea-system.. so is ignored by me only 1 time i have touch them. also the rewards are useless and sometimes we dont know if works (like +25% def boosts etc). Legendary units noone use them- so are useless, also the diamond teck is nothing (we dont know if works too).. 
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422

etc etc etc... 

Like the idea,but more grind is what we dont need.Besides i cant live on WC everyday,I do have a real life with more important responsibilities than WC.Also i do realize this would be optional,No one is required to do it.