This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

game error

francescomafiaboss
francescomafiaboss
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5
I tryed to install WC: ROGUE ASSAULT, but when i try to enter in the game it gives me only black sceen and can't start the game 
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,077
    what device are you using?
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • francescomafiaboss
    francescomafiaboss
    Greenhorn
    i use a samsung galaxy S3 neo, android 4.4.2
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,734
    File a support ticket and we will run you through some troubleshooting to see if we can assist.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • francescomafiaboss
    francescomafiaboss
    Greenhorn
    edited 6 Jan 2017, 4:15PM
    can't do a support ticket because i don't have started the game and so i don't have a player ID, by chance you have problems with rooted devices?
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    As yours is a special case, you can toss anything in that section, it doesn't have to be your actual User ID.

That being said, if you root your device we cannot guarantee performance of the game in any way. We don't test the game against any OS modifications that typically occur with users who have rooted their device. We can tell you if the make and model of your device is supported, which yours is, but we can't say whether your performance will suffer or not.
  • figdawg69
    figdawg69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1

I was told to submit a ticket with my phone information and you guys could help I'm using an LG Stylo 2 with Comcast Wifi or a 4G network everytime I go to try to load the game it freezes. Please help

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    These are the forums, not a support ticket. You can file a support ticket by clicking the Support option in the KIXEYE menu or by clicking the link in my forum signature.