Player market(Suggestion)

Brutalitywarlord
Brutalitywarlord
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 111
as the name suggests there should be a section in the market where players can make offers and sell things and set the price of what they want in return, say i have destroyer cores and i want frigate cores, and another player has what i need but wants what i have, i could just sell destroyer parts and make the price frigate parts and we both get what we need, it sounds like a good idea, now of course there should be maybe a 15 Blood Amber transaction fee to prevent people from just farming a bunch of parts with it, or something to limit how much we can trade and so on but i think this is a good idea, maybe even have the ability to trade Same Teir ship hulls. what do you guys think
  • Brad Schwacher
    Brad Schwacher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 203

It is this has been suggested multiple times even by myself I have suggested it. However this will ruin kixeyes way of making low lvl ppl coin. It's just about money.

• Brutalitywarlord
    Brutalitywarlord
    Minor Nuisance

It is this has been suggested multiple times even by myself I have suggested it. However this will ruin kixeyes way of making low lvl ppl coin. It's just about money.

i get what what you mean, but i mean maybe have like a 75 BA transaction fee, or maybe 5 coins give a choice between the two?
  • mightybush
    mightybush
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 188
    sounds like warframe.. would have no need to coin. just collect and sell items
  • Brutalitywarlord
    Brutalitywarlord
    Minor Nuisance
    sounds like warframe.. would have no need to coin. just collect and sell items
    fair enough, but still even a heavily limited  version of this would be nice
  • mightybush
    mightybush
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 188
    if kix did consider something like this they would more than likely limit it to blood amber sales only.. which id be ok with. some of the daily missions are so boring.. maybe they should think of some new missions *hint hint
  • Brutalitywarlord
    Brutalitywarlord
    Minor Nuisance
    I hear ya, but yea, a Blood amber transaction fee would be a nice way to limit how many of these people can do at once, I think 45 BA would be good also give the ability to maybe spend 15 coins instead, this way if someone has no BA they can just spend coins instead, so there's ways for Kix to monetize it as well

• Robotech Mastr
    Robotech Mastr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 147
    like most players markets this would be abused quickly and take away profits from Kixeye.  If anything was to come up, it would probably be limited in some severe way with a transaction cost. 

Like only players in same sector can trade with each other and each trade costs 50 amber and Kixeye has implemented an equivalency similar to what is in the market.  While not promoting this model, it would limit max single day trade to 4 and to get that impossible to find pattern from an Alliance member you would be forced to offer up 4 cores and 200 parts.  Based on in game systems and previous releases this type of 'trading' would be my best guess for something Kix might be willing to give and most likely not lose out from existing money making offers.

Would you really want to have another HUD on your game screen for this? 
    Rick: Uh...Nobody's perfect, Commander.
    Roy: You haven't changed a bit, have you? Well, this isn't your dad's amateur flying circus. My men are real pilots.
    Rick: I'm gonna have to make you eat those words, Commander. Coming in.
  • sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,144
    Moving to appropriate subforum, Future Features and Feedback, from General Discussion. Please post in the appropriate subforums in the future. Thank you.
  • Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,131
    Highly doubt that this will be implemented no matter how much we ask for it

For every idea that you/we have you need to ask 2 simple questions
    1. what is in it for KIX
    2. Can it be abused
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,026
    Highly doubt that this will be implemented no matter how much we ask for it

For every idea that you/we have you need to ask 2 simple questions
    1. what is in it for KIX
    2. Can it be abused
    It's a cool idea but unfortunately building a player to player economy like this is very difficult and would have a huge potential for abuse. 
    Submit ideas and feedback
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Brutalitywarlord
    Brutalitywarlord
    Minor Nuisance
    Thats why we need some way to severely limit it, a transaction fee is definitely required, maybe a Teir lock or some ratio of value that is fixed, still i believe it could be possible