Repair manager idea

chevelle226
chevelle226
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 168

Cost some coins and blood amber. Automatic start to repair ships when you are offline.

• RustyRobot
    RustyRobot
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,206
    Has been asked for before. I would love to see it happen, but they have already said no. Set a timer and log back in for a few minutes when your repairs are done. You can even do it on Mobile. 
    Level: 66
    Hours: 2,610
    Hand Crafted Mk. E Ships: 2
  • rab68w
    rab68w
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 612

Not only that. They want you to log in daily. So if you could go smash your smash and take a weeks worth of repairs every Friday night and not log back in until Thursday to a fresh batch of ships, well mix would never get you to coin and the little kiddies would always have their homework done

• ChandraArgentis
    ChandraArgentis
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,120
    rab68w said:

Not only that. They want you to log in daily. So if you could go smash your smash and take a weeks worth of repairs every Friday night and not log back in until Thursday to a fresh batch of ships, well mix would never get you to coin and the little kiddies would always have their homework done

If they want us to log in daily, why not give us a daily login bonus?  A random pool of rewards including coins, pattern boxes, cores, and so on (with rewards dependent on our base level - higher lvl=better rewards).
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@Kixeye Swag this right here

-Git Gud 
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@ChandraArgentis said:
    rab68w said:

If they want us to log in daily, why not give us a daily login bonus?  A random pool of rewards including coins, pattern boxes, cores, and so on (with rewards dependent on our base level - higher lvl=better rewards).

THIS

-Git Gud 
  • chevelle226
    chevelle226
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 168

@RustyRobot said:
    Has been asked for before. I would love to see it happen, but they have already said no. Set a timer and log back in for a few minutes when your repairs are done. You can even do it on Mobile. 

I play in game few times in day, but I don't wanna to set timer for time when I sleep.

• Archo_X
    Archo_X
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 372
    I've started moving all of my most heavily damaged ships to one fleet for overnight repairs.  Then in the morning I shuffle them around again.  Not great, but it usually means I'm not losing repair time.