[ALIEN MOBILIZATION] Unknown Signal 70 - Ultra Low Repair TUTORIAL

Cyrus Leung
Cyrus Leung
VC Mod
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,649
edited 10 Oct 2016, 9:13AM
Be ready for the next Alien Mobilization!

• Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    Are those SICO launchers on your battleships or the new Frenzied Scatter Missiles?  I'll admit I can't quite tell, though my first guess would be the latter since the explosions are consistently exploding in a uniform fashion. 

Thanks for the video! 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Junren-JS said:
    Are those SICO launchers on your battleships or the new Frenzied Scatter Missiles?  I'll admit I can't quite tell, though my first guess would be the latter since the explosions are consistently exploding in a uniform fashion. 

Thanks for the video! 
    SICOs with volatile 1.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    Thanks man.  As always, fantastic video!
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • xX-Bull-Xx
    xX-Bull-Xx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 487

Cyrus, try creepers next time, worked like a champ and you could fit 5x Furies in there btw.

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    edited 10 Oct 2016, 10:42AM

Cyrus, try creepers next time, worked like a champ and you could fit 5x Furies in there btw.

I've tried creepers against player bombers. I really don't like the rate of fire and the luck factor (because spread). If even ONE of those alien squadrons reach my ships at full health, I'm screwed.
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Better than Aurora/ Hydra?

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord

(Did work extraordinary well but did not try a 70)

• STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1,920
    **** you broke the game again... Congratz mate! As always great work!!! 

• gundamcp8888
    gundamcp8888
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 417

@STORM_BREAKER said:
    **** you broke the game again... Congratz mate! As always great work!!! 

Why obama....

• gundamcp8888
    gundamcp8888
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 417

There won't be next time. Shiteye can kiss this alien event goodbye. Lousy prizes, connection and playability

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    SkyBuster said:

Better than Aurora/ Hydra?

Definitely. Sico does not have recharge time and hence could continuously take out alien squadrons.
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord

Very well, I'll try it.

Did think they might miss.

• kamikaze_xyz
    kamikaze_xyz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 581

awesome good fleet :-)
    cuz it's used non event weapon!

try creeper + volatile fuel :smiley:
    this is good effective for aliens squadrons.

my best results was 2 coin repair ))

http://i.imgur.com/QYnxhWI.gif
  • Hummmmm
    Hummmmm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 329

Tip for hunting 70, if a hive have 1 hp and you already turn around, don't worry about it! you lose like 2 points

I am cute 

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod

Tip for hunting 70, if a hive have 1 hp and you already turn around, don't worry about it! you lose like 2 points

But I want the unknown objects as well...
  • Hummmmm
    Hummmmm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 329

@Cyrus Leung said:
    Taicheng Song said:

Which you will need thousands for a mk credits.z.

I am cute 

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod

@Cyrus Leung said:
    Taicheng Song said:

Which you will need thousands for a mk credits.z.

Well I got 3150 of them already
  • Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 400

Sico or creeper or manifold. Which is best for taking out hive squadrons?

Member of [TM16R] damned - Part of FFF - VIP Rank 1 - Base Level 59

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 110

Any of those work. But as Cyrus mensioned the fire rate of creepers can really screw you and are to luck based. If two waves of squadrons are on their way to the same side of your fleet but not near each other nor far apart, while you just fired creepers at the first wave: wave 1 dies from your creepers, wave 2 can attack your fleet because no creepers present. You fire another round of creepers to kill them off but the damage is done. This is extra painful with no volatile fuel creepers. Hence I always had 1 odd ship with aurora/echo but this proved too slow in killing. I'm rebuilding to a mix of frenzied, manifold and few creepers. Just because I like fireworks, effective fireworks.

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

Right because I have manifold but not creepers or sico. Should I build an alien killing fleet with it?

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

@Shrike157 said:
    Right because I have manifold but not creepers or sico. Should I build an alien killing fleet with it?

Or should I farm like crazy for sico...

• Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance

You should def try to obtain sico.

Manifold is effective against squadrons but might have the same problem as creeper. I'm not sure on the fire rate of manifold but there seem to be several seconds between firing. Have to see it in action on alien fleets to be sure.

Got any frienzied scatter weapons laying around? I wouldn't put all manifold on a ship just yet. Maybe safer to mix in few frenzied or creepers if you have no sico. If no frienzied either just mix in creepers. That way you have two fire rates perhaps filling in the holes.

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

@Weaselos said:

Manifold is effective against squadrons but might have the same problem as creeper. I'm not sure on the fire rate of manifold but there seem to be several seconds between firing. Have to see it in action on alien fleets to be sure.

Got any frienzied scatter weapons laying around? I wouldn't put all manifold on a ship just yet. Maybe safer to mix in few frenzied or creepers if you have no sico. If no frienzied either just mix in creepers. That way you have two fire rates perhaps filling in the holes.

Yeah I'm a lvl 35... Want to have alien killers so I get lots of Intel from things. Got manifold 1 but no creepers or sico. Wait are creepers obtainable blueprints or event only?

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

@Shrike157 said:

@Weaselos said:

Yeah I'm a lvl 35... Want to have alien killers so I get lots of Intel from things. Got manifold 1 but no creepers or sico. Wait are creepers obtainable blueprints or event only?

I don't have frenzied cause I can't farm the aliens for them. I can't farm aliens with the tech I had. You can see the loop forming xD. That's why I'm so glad to have manifold

• Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance

In that case manifold will be the way to go for you. Make sure to use max shielding (meta III or diffuser III, if you don't have those then cruisers with 2x meta II or 2x diffuser II) Creeper is coming back in next riot event.

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

So revelation is the way to go?

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

Weaselos, you seem a nice guy and you've helped me a ton. If you ever need an alliance there's a place at mine. Look up [Dred] if you want it.

• Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

Rev, meta 2x2, manifold 1 x4 and what? Highest armour I have is zynth 3, no carrier, which formation, anything else that might be important?

• Sonidojoo
    Sonidojoo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 2,713
    mk4+ carrier with bomber squardons is key ship, without it forget it
  • Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior

Yay I'm not a greenhorn anymore