[ALIEN MOBILIZATION] - LARGE UNKNOWN (70) Farming

Destoryer Of Worlds
Destoryer Of Worlds
Incursion Leader
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,113
edited 8 Oct 2016, 11:18AM
Video on how to Farm lvl 70 Large Unknown Signals. Done by myself and @Cyrus Leung .

Repair is roughly 1 1/2 hour rep from both teams, if done correctly.

The method requires at-least 1 mk5, and 1 mk4 carrier, with battleships using high dps explosive weapons, and cruisers with anti squadron weapons.

Enjoy
  • Redshorts
    Redshorts
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 680
    edited 8 Oct 2016, 10:46AM
    im speechLESS. 

but would you object against us using double dreadnarok combos as opposed to this?

edit: i'll rephrase my question -- other than mked up carriers are there other necessities/general tips we could take from this?
    World's worst keyboard warrior. Fight easy, win easy.
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    I liked the reward part. Can anyone think out any more stupid reward for this hard work? I saw only 1 lvl3 weapon and thats it. Holy hell. Thank god i am not doing this event at all :tongue:
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Destoryer Of Worlds
    Destoryer Of Worlds
    Incursion Leader
    edited 8 Oct 2016, 11:55AM
    Redshorts said:
    im speechLESS. 

but would you object against us using double dreadnarok combos as opposed to this?

edit: i'll rephrase my question -- other than mked up carriers are there other necessities/general tips we could take from this?
    Well, since I havnt tried any other methods to kill 70's I wouldn't know, but another important fact is to strafe backwards as soon as your squadrons launch to avoid triggering the cloest range squadrons, which deal like 50% of the damage.

I kinda want to test using other methods, such is double reverb or double dreads.

If your unsure, start on somthing lower, such as 60's, and work up from there. Before we killed the 70's thats what Cyrus and myself did.
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Double dreadnarok works. **** to pull off though

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,649

Why did you post the video where I lost my shields -.-

Should have posted the one where we barely failed to 100% the 70 in 1 hit but kept our shields...

• Destoryer Of Worlds
    Destoryer Of Worlds
    Incursion Leader

Why did you post the video where I lost my shields -.-

Should have posted the one where we barely failed to 100% the 70 in 1 hit but kept our shields...

but it wasnt done in 1 hit, besides noone really noticed it since it was off camera mostly, untill you pointed it out anyway
  • Don't Speak
    Don't Speak
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 438
    Very nicely done, but no good reward from that then.
  • Destoryer Of Worlds
    Destoryer Of Worlds
    Incursion Leader
    Very nicely done, but no good reward from that then.
    Seems all they drop is crap ahahahah
  • professional4135
    professional4135
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 782
    edited 8 Oct 2016, 11:51PM
    Great hit awesome to do it, but I believe post like this promote the terrible prize system they are trying to put in place.  Why would anyone advocate the use of any fleets to get random, single use, prizes after so much work and repair?
  • Khemul
    Khemul
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,436

@RaniRahn said:
    I liked the reward part. Can anyone think out any more stupid reward for this hard work? I saw only 1 lvl3 weapon and thats it. Holy hell. Thank god i am not doing this event at all :tongue:

I was thinking the same thing. In about this order... Nice work on the battle. Holy **** thats a lot of boxes. Wtf, thats all they got?!

• GM IamBetterThenUNob
    GM IamBetterThenUNob
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 158
    Instead making some alien videos, show us new weapons!
  • Destoryer Of Worlds
    Destoryer Of Worlds
    Incursion Leader
    edited 9 Oct 2016, 3:58AM
    Khemul said:

@RaniRahn said:

I was thinking the same thing. In about this order... Nice work on the battle. Holy **** thats a lot of boxes. Wtf, thats all they got?!

Opened all the gold boxes at once today, got a vig, machete, and 2 level 3 weapons (and a bunch of level 2/1)

The only useful thing that I got is the vig, and level 3 scatter.

The new weapons are, however, pretty much useless without the level 3 ones, and so far after opening all bronze, silver, and gold boxes, i have a grand total of 3 level 3 weapons.

And 2 of them are **** gauss.

Kixeye can eat a ****!
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,649

That was from opening 6 gold boxes.