sooo... where is lxc?

foX
  • ChildOfPsycho
    ChildOfPsycho
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 138
    R0LL1NG said:

sooo... where is lxc?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or ignorant. But LXC has been tossed into the void.

Lets have a moment of silence for the loss of LXC. Eat a muffin in his honor.

Image result for chocolate muffin recipe
  • sleuthyRogue
    sleuthyRogue
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,144
    Yada Yada, enough of the pleasantries and fluff. 

What are you going to do make Vega great(ish) again?

We don't need this style of CM'ing around here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8fHh7n-hs8
    Thanks for pointing this out.

I'm afraid I can't really accept SWAG as speaking for us if he's on the other side of the Pacific Ocean from the actual development team in Australia. Executive orders from San Francisco will override anything us or the devs have to say.
  • professional4135
    professional4135
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 782
    edited 5 Oct 2016, 4:37AM

I'm afraid I can't really accept SWAG as speaking for us if he's on the other side of the Pacific Ocean from the actual development team in Australia. Executive orders from San Francisco will override anything us or the devs have to say.
    He's the ShamWow guy of Kixeye products... he isn't here to "make it better" he is here to sell us on the wonderful product they already have.  :/
  • kixeyeuser_1387864116824_100007309512820
    kixeyeuser_1387864116824_100007309512820
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1,934

He's the ShamWow guy of Kixeye products... he isn't here to "make it better" he is here to sell us on the wonderful product they already have.  :/
    you know swag was here way before the other CMs were he left last year hes back now as our CM weather you like it or not
  • professional4135
    professional4135
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 782
    you know swag was here way before the other CMs were he left last year hes back now as our CM weather you like it or not
    Do you get extra hulls depending on how brown your nose is? I see how important Vega  was to him as he just re-added 10,000 friends in the last few hours.  I suppose in all things there has to be kiss **** "whether" I like it or not.  
  • BetaLord
    BetaLord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 160
    Wow ive not seen you since my  war commander days. please tell me you are going to be doing the event videos too?
    One of the first to start, one of the last to quit.
    ID 18982
  • OrcaLord26
    OrcaLord26
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 68

Hi I was wondering about something. What do you think about the squadrons, if they could fight each other? I have seen players take them down with ships, when the squadrons come out of the enemy carrier, but wouldn't it be cool if our squadrons counter through enemy squadrons too, and vice versa? Like fighters vs fighters

• RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    Welcome. I dont list any problems right now because i think u have allready alot to work on so i wait few weeks and see how current problems have resolved before i give new ones :tongue:
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • veganer83
    veganer83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1

Welcome SWAG

Please try to add something to the game that is missing completely

TRANSPARENCY

We never know what happened or is going to happen. Even obvious changes are not commented. Just tell us what is planned BEFORE it is implemented, please.

• Cursed Light
    Cursed Light
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 13
    so you was on battle pirates..........................we get tech from battle pirates the game is basically battle pirates in space, so what happened to battle pirates that's going to fall on vega? how are you expected to help or isten when what you say will fall on deaf ears so many have said they will listen and help with feed back yet the last CM did a runner. wanna help us by clearing up why your in charge now and not LXC how are you going to be improving where LXC didnt? how are you going to help with anything btw welcome swag
  • SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

No answers.. allright, I'll wait and hope SWAG will adress these questions.
    Also:

The civil war point distribution system is not good. I don't want go take 50% dmg for full points.

• TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389
    Oh great, he's level 33, he probably hasn't even experienced the game properly, let alone be the advocate for it.
  • jboder
    jboder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 335
    welcome swag,

a new cm wont change the policy of kixeye.

lxc tried to give us more transparency, no more lies etc and failed. so why do you think you can do better than him?

kixexe usually do not listen to players :-(

here is your first task which is requested for years now:

add an option to turn on|off which showing firing angle of enemy ships (on pc you can mouseover, but on moblie you cant see them).
  • SmotheredByAss
    SmotheredByAss
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 36

@JMPI Five01 said:
    Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Wont get fooled again

• kixeyeuser_1399800017313_100008353683840
    kixeyeuser_1399800017313_100008353683840
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 842
    I bet he will never replay in days :/
  • RedBaron042
    RedBaron042
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,062

****. I get sick and all sorts of fun stuff happens... I shouldn't have to ask any questions everything seems in order there from my compatriots.

And there is even a muffin already here, nice, but I'll still offer the new meat-- I mean new boss a welcome basket of muffins and pray this is a sign of better things to come.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/RedBaron0/newderpl_zps7srhkzjr.png
  • GreatWho
    GreatWho
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 314
    welcome

sadly i have to call you attention on the fact that whoever becomes CM for Vega Conflict can already start to search a new job....
  • Mr.Crazy
    Mr.Crazy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 237
    Greetings Rebels, my name is SWAG and I have the esteemed honor of taking the reins as your new Community Manager for VEGA Conflict.  I say “new” but some of you might recognize me as one of the first Community Managers at KIXEYE, going back to 2011 on games like Battle Pirates.  Subsequently, I produced a lot of community-focused video content including some of the very first videos for VEGA Conflict.

After a short sabbatical, I have returned to the fray to be your advocate in helping to shape the future of VEGA Conflict and its dedicated community.  To me, the players have always come first and I can assure you that thought is ever-present in my mind.

However, actions speak louder than words.  I have sync'd with the stakeholders on the VC team and the wheels are already turning on initiatives to keep you more informed on their plans and how to improve on processing your feedback.

So, how can you help?  For now, just keep doing what you're currently doing.  I'll be asking question in the in-game chat, reading your forum posts, watching online video shows like Battle Vortex and more to collect feedback on how to make VC even better.

Evolution doesn't happen overnight but in the coming weeks and months I plan on delivering tangible results to you.  The future of VEGA Conflict and its community is blazingly bright and I will do everything in my power to ensure it.

That's it for now but expect to hear a lot more in the near future.

- SWAG
    I do respect you and all of kixeye games. I know you are busy guy + I do like your Vlogs on you-tube I enjoy them.  My Final Word: Welcome Back and we will enjoy your stay SWAG.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY

BETA: 100 & 500 ID: 11859 Who I am: I a player like you, I don't work for kixeye and MOD'S
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnivenjack
    Facebook Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VegaConflictAllSectorsWarRoom/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/VEGAConflictAllSectors/
  • Crazybaker49085
    Crazybaker49085
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 683
    I've read all of the posts in this thread and I thank you all for expressing your thoughts.  I see a number of concerns and I plan on addressing as many as possible in the coming weeks - you deserve answers to your queries.  There will be a period of acclimation but as I mentioned, I previously worked for KIXEYE for nearly four years so I already have a head start.  I appreciate the work my predecessor started and I will take it further.  Again, in the near future you will be able to see my actions do the talking.  In the meantime, keep that feedback coming.
    if you can actually deliver, we applaud you.  but we have heard this all before, and very little was done in our favor and excuses were made to explain it all away, or just never talked about..i think after all kixeye has done to ignore us over the years a fresh start is welcomed but the same BS wont go over well...
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,118
    Welcome back, Swag!

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Ghnami
    Ghnami
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 69
    The one piece of advice I'll give to you is to just be active. If you aren't playing the game, thinking about the game, posting on the forum, and replying to others, then you won't even be a part of the community, much less able to manage it. What else you do is up to you but you gotta be a community member before you're a community manager.
  • LTBloodshed
    LTBloodshed
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,525

i think your number 1 priority is this, even if it's against the normal user TOS

1. have the admins make u a free loaded account
    2. Or get a retiring player to give you his
    3. start an alt from scratch on the side

the most important element of being our voice is actually understanding the game, which requires playing at all levels. this includes farming, progression, pvp, and using mk4/5 T5 fleets.... and even trying to compete with fading tier4 MK5 hulls.

• Elim Garak45
    Elim Garak45
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 410
    Welcome Swag.

I don't know you, I have never heard of you, you have some big shoes to fill and a forum of angry players to deal with, get yourself a huge tin hat for protection.

However, I will read what you write and listen to what you have to say and give you the chance you ask for.

All I would say is that you should play the game, maybe from scratch to get a better understanding of what we are saying.

I liked the council idea, maybe thats something you could do also, along with some form of requests post.

Anyways, good luck :-)

• V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839
    Swag-

There is little to no trust, and even open hatred of Kixeye here, you stepped into a position that is not good...

I would suggest being honest and straight with us. The vast majority of the players here, and the ones who are most influential in the community, are well versed in corporate culture, and will know when you are being straight or giving us one of those pre-packaged semi-evasive corporatized answers rather than an honest straight answer. We'll probably know it even before you type anything. You have no room for anything but straight, honest, clear communication with no BS and no marketing spin.

The first thing you can do is provide a weekly running status on the development implementation of the coin confirmation button. That's something everyone has been asking for since the very beginning, and we only get BS answers- there are enough technical folks here that the "it's harder  to implement than you think" line doesn't cut it. We actually have a pretty good idea how hard it is to implement- and even with the few complexities it's essentially low-hanging fruit that can go a long way to making your own job much easier by at least showing the community you can produce a result we actually want for a change.

• SpiralValve
    SpiralValve
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 695
    Greetings Rebels, my name is SWAG and I have the esteemed honor of taking the reins as your new Community Manager for VEGA Conflict.  I say “new” but some of you might recognize me as one of the first Community Managers at KIXEYE, going back to 2011 on games like Battle Pirates.  Subsequently, I produced a lot of community-focused video content including some of the very first videos for VEGA Conflict.

After a short sabbatical, I have returned to the fray to be your advocate in helping to shape the future of VEGA Conflict and its dedicated community.  To me, the players have always come first and I can assure you that thought is ever-present in my mind.

However, actions speak louder than words.  I have sync'd with the stakeholders on the VC team and the wheels are already turning on initiatives to keep you more informed on their plans and how to improve on processing your feedback.

So, how can you help?  For now, just keep doing what you're currently doing.  I'll be asking question in the in-game chat, reading your forum posts, watching online video shows like Battle Vortex and more to collect feedback on how to make VC even better.

Evolution doesn't happen overnight but in the coming weeks and months I plan on delivering tangible results to you.  The future of VEGA Conflict and its community is blazingly bright and I will do everything in my power to ensure it.

That's it for now but expect to hear a lot more in the near future.

- SWAG

evolution may not happen over night, but the coin confirmation had no problem devolving quickly
    "If you aren't taking damage, you're breaking the game"  - Paul Preece
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839
    Coin confirmation button is non-negotiable, Get It Done.
  • SAVAGE THRUSTER
    SAVAGE THRUSTER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 61
    edited 5 Oct 2016, 2:53PM

A fronte praecipitum a tergo lupi - Stercus... Moriturus sum.

This discussion has been closed.