Meet Your New Community Manager...

KIXEYE Swag
KIXEYE Swag
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
Greetings Rebels, my name is SWAG and I have the esteemed honor of taking the reins as your new Community Manager for VEGA Conflict.  I say “new” but some of you might recognize me as one of the first Community Managers at KIXEYE, going back to 2011 on games like Battle Pirates.  Subsequently, I produced a lot of community-focused video content including some of the very first videos for VEGA Conflict.

After a short sabbatical, I have returned to the fray to be your advocate in helping to shape the future of VEGA Conflict and its dedicated community.  To me, the players have always come first and I can assure you that thought is ever-present in my mind.

However, actions speak louder than words.  I have sync'd with the stakeholders on the VC team and the wheels are already turning on initiatives to keep you more informed on their plans and how to improve on processing your feedback.

So, how can you help?  For now, just keep doing what you're currently doing.  I'll be asking question in the in-game chat, reading your forum posts, watching online video shows like Battle Vortex and more to collect feedback on how to make VC even better.

Evolution doesn't happen overnight but in the coming weeks and months I plan on delivering tangible results to you.  The future of VEGA Conflict and its community is blazingly bright and I will do everything in my power to ensure it.

That's it for now but expect to hear a lot more in the near future.

- SWAG
  • chevelle226
    chevelle226
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 168

Secretary we are gay?) sorry, just joke

• Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    edited 5 Oct 2016, 10:15PM
    I can say for certain this guy has more swag than LXC.  ;)

I'm not sure if people don't understand this is a joke or they really don't want a new CM, lol.

I see a connection between my dislikes and Swag's dislikes, I'm thinking the latter is the correct guess.  Give me some flags while you guys are at it.  :p
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • Nigromancer
    Nigromancer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 55

Nice to meet you, SWAG

• BeastMiner26
    BeastMiner26
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 172

Hello, i know alot of people are gonna ask you this but, when is the coin confirmation tab coming out so we don't keep wasting gold?

• Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843

Nice to meet you swag :p lets see if your as good as LXC ;)

Well with all the Swag he's got there's no question.  ;)
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • ShadowGodOfWar
    ShadowGodOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 262

I have the same questions as skybuster. I would also like to say that as a consumer investing in a volatile market, I would like to reduce uncertainty. I would like more frequent previews of technology that will shift the meta so I can make an informed decision.

Also, where the hell are the DC items in the store and are you from the Australian or Sanot Francisco office? I hated receiving news at 3 in the morning

• rolf.stark2
    rolf.stark2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3
    Welcome Swag, Hope you can fix this game and make it Fun again, Ships, Tech, weeks to build ship, months to build fleet, if it weren't so high of coinage to coin them then could be done in seconds. Go fig. Good luck Swag. <3 VC

• SneakyRusky
    SneakyRusky
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 60

Hope you will be the bearer of good news soon, will need something **** good to wash the terrible taste out of my mouth after last weeks affiars. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the community that's disheartened by some of the news we have had lately.

• SneakyRusky
    SneakyRusky
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 60

Welcome and good luck mate, you will need it.

• OnionDD
    OnionDD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 342

**** you I want lxc back :(

• dinozilla
    dinozilla
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 54
    Welcome SWAG you will make yourself home :)

• Earph HGRD
    Earph HGRD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 111
    Greetings Swag, I am Earph. I produce Vega Conflict Talk Live for Battle Vortex, and I am happy to meet you. I am looking forward to gleaming every little bit of information on the game and what the community may expect. And we are here to help you  with those initiatives to keep the  community more informed on Kixeyes plans and to help you process the feedback for the community. So keep watching BV and contact us and we will get you set up in our own little private chat on FB. 

Here is to you and good luck.
    And remember Earph it don't Nearph it...

• AKA SweatingBullets
    AKA SweatingBullets
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 14
    Why is my avatar blocked as well? This is not offensive...Boy. You are losing me quickly!!
  • GhostCommander231
    GhostCommander231
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 50

Swagblaster? That you

• PRICEisWRONG
    PRICEisWRONG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 272
    Swag, shouldn't this be in the Battle Pirates section? We need you more, lol. Welcome back either way.

Battle Pirates Talk Live > Thursdays at 4:00PM PST > bp.battlevortex.tv

Battle Pirates Live Round Table > Saturdays at 3PM PST  except for event weekends.

Follow me on Twitch>
  • SokarOSP
    SokarOSP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 325
    oversky said:
    However, actions speak louder than words.  
    Funny how LXC said the same thing and all we got was endless BS.

How do you plan on doing anything better than LXC when your boss Paul Preece only cares about milking coins out of players instead of creating a good game?
    only her until MF is done
  • DarkPath
    DarkPath
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 23
    Welcome and good luck, you got some big shoes to fill!
  • Zomboy21
    Zomboy21
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 109

Welcome to the **** show that is Vega Swag

This discussion has been closed.