Next Generation Basing Fleet

Hummmmm
Hummmmm
Skilled Warrior
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 329
Talking about innovation, here is the next generation basing fleet!
Low total repair(9 hours), easy 3 stars~! I hit at lest 20 bases with it till now, 2 star any base with low repair as long as you don't screw up. (just got both machete to mk5 after this battle)
@Manni-Gaming

I am cute 

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Arc on decoys?
    I'm skeptical

• SkyBuster
    SkyBuster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 2,973

Machete as decoys.. I am more sceptical

• Hummmmm
    Hummmmm
    Skilled Warrior

@SkyBuster said:

@SkyBuster said:

It have 1 creeper3 mounted, enough to kill all squadrons. It has 5300hp and binary thruster3, They tank a lot better than you would imagine.

I am cute 

• Jack-of-Blades
    Jack-of-Blades
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 115
    1) It is not the next generation fleet because of your crap flying

2) Hit a real base and that opinion will change real quick. That base looks like crap to begin with

3) Your fleet is at 16%, so no your decoys are crap. So don't **** talk to your 3 star excuse if you can't fly worth a ****

I'll be sticking to Heretics since they can dodge just as well with binary thrusters 3

"It's your blood next. Then I will make this world burn!" - Jack of Blades
  • Hummmmm
    Hummmmm
    Skilled Warrior

@Jack-of-Blades said:

2) Hit a real base and that opinion will change real quick. That base looks like crap to begin with

3) Your fleet is at 16%, so no your decoys are crap. So don't **** talk to your 3 star excuse if you can't fly worth a ****

I'll be sticking to Heretics since they can dodge just as well with binary thrusters 3

It can also auto farm lv50 vsec or elite with instant repair. It is a jack of all trade fleet. Also, I hit best players bases,2star is easy.

I am cute 

• Hummmmm
    Hummmmm
    Skilled Warrior

@Jack-of-Blades said:

I have been playing on mobile for last 2 month stop crapping about piloting. This fleet 2 star any base without significant damage taken. Often die while trying 3 star, proven by real combats.

I am cute 

• OnionDD
    OnionDD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 342

@Jack-of-Blades said:

Always gotta be some dumbass who talks **** huh, these kind of players ruin every game

• King Zeus1
    King Zeus1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 255

@Taicheng Song said:

@Jack-of-Blades said:

I have been playing on mobile for last 2 month stop crapping about piloting. This fleet 2 star any base without significant damage taken. Often die while trying 3 star, proven by real combats.

I'm in 4510 right now, I will be waiting for you to come try that fleet on my base. I will even find you a public alliance you can warp to

• BlakStranger
    BlakStranger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 62
    Looks good! Do all the Lances have Arc too?  With fuel?
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@Jack-of-Blades said:

Sounds like you suck ****.lmao show a screenshot on how you can truly hit a real base. High level possible. And no preping on base.

• Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,109

I'm going to love this to PVP keep the small talk good natured please.

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,109

Smack not small stupid autocorrect lol

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • subjectobanning
    subjectobanning
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 491
    playing the game ? I am mostest skeptical
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@subjecttochange said:
    playing the game ? I am mostest skeptical

Pfft sure... needy indeed

• ELU AfterLife
    ELU AfterLife
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 4
    *laugh* All of these tough guy trolls.  Good fleet brother.  Original at any rate.  -Afterlife