Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 654
    edited 2 Aug 2016, 1:49AM
    Hah..

• M16 A4
    M16 A4
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 654

Yesterday marked the day that Sr-71 fell to the power of 5 star and joined thier forces. It's a sad time to see a older alliance fall to the power of a new one. Sr-71 fell after the realization that thier members were not fighting against ICU in 4k. Thier members lied to the leaders and "hacked" thier facebook they then "booted" everyone from Sr-72. After they realized we were weakended by the power of ICU and thier members wer not what they were meant to be.
    They fell thanks to the vets leaving leadership to young comanders.
    Sr-71 fell and marks vegas history

Were you SR or are you just narrating?...

Swarm X said:
    I was also SR71 for a while. M16 was a great leader. In my opinion it started going downhill once Hard took leadership. Hard may have also been a good leader, but the language barrier was tough since it was mostly an English speaking clan. That's when I left.

Y'all looking for somewhere new?

SmashTwo said:

Im looking for a new alliance they have joined 5 star

Wrath is recruiting :) fighters only! No comm warriors.. We speak with our fleets.

xAEONx said:

I was a sr

Your level 36 with only 135 medals, you where not SR, at least not in the main allaince

comm war extends to forums... i blame kix

V.ENOM said:

Was fun killing Swarm. Had nice battles with them

SR71 is back. Hard was ousted from his role as leader. I left in order to go take some classes and to take some tests for an important certification to me. Hard was made leader under the condition that he would return leadership to me when I came back. By the time I got back, not only was there not much left of SR71, SR71 had not even planned any raids, and a Russian language barrier was preventing any sort of real communication back and fourth. Hard refused to give leadership back to me, and a couple of his officers revolted and kicked everyone. The SR71 tag was abandoned, hard moved to 5star with his loyalists, and we salvaged it.

So if any of you guys are interested in joining back up who previously left, I'm back, and I don't intend to go anywhere.

Jesse

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164
    wb dude
    feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • Optimus815
    Optimus815
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 393

What exile

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164

@Optimus815 said:
    What exile

Hey opti

feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • CaliQueen
    CaliQueen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 50

@Optimus815 said:
    Im looking for a new alliance they have joined 5 star

Come help me in tag HVN
    55 actives . Need higher level players. Are you aware of any good places to land?