Blueprints

Little Tank
Little Tank
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 4

Me Including the whole community agrees that blueprints are to hard to get! We should make them a little bit easier to get. It would make VEGA Conflict a lot more interesting and will have a happy environment!

• Majky_sv
    Majky_sv
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 206
    i am hunting vega 50+ and vsec 50+ BP...and man...i tell...you in this riot i dont get any. Its very boring....its boring
    Hľadáme aktívnych Slovákov a Čechov. Máme FB stránku, fórum, sme často online. Netvrdnite v neaktívnych clanoch. U nás je pomoc členom clanu samozrejmosťou...  Marek
  • TheGardian
    TheGardian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 172

Or add more blue prints to get makes it something for me to do other then to get on for 5 secs to check to see if my stuff is done

• SpookOut
    SpookOut
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 27
    20+ level 50 fleet kills later and I'm maxed out completely on resources, not a single blue print dropped, and all i have to show is a question to myself of why did i just waste those last few hours of my life on this?
  • the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132
    SpookOut said:
    20+ level 50 fleet kills later and I'm maxed out completely on resources, not a single blue print dropped, and all i have to show is a question to myself of why did i just waste those last few hours of my life on this?
    When you do main events, you will get the majority of your blueprints.

• TheGardian
    TheGardian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 172

How I did Vsec and got echo 3

• cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 270
    I'd agree, its actually easy to get vsec bps now.  especially with vsec being active constantly.

What is harder, is getting the 40-55 blueprints.  If every planet in a system spawns 4 fleets, and there's 5 planets per system, that's 20 fleets at a spawn.  a handful might be in the 40-55 range, and of that handful, 60% might be crafting fleets.

so at a spawn, you're lucky to get 2, sometimes 3 regular cargo fleets above 35.

which makes the idea of farming them for bp's practically impossible.  It took me several hours recently to string together enough 40-45 hits to warrant the streak breaker.
  • the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132
    cderalow said:
    I'd agree, its actually easy to get vsec bps now.  especially with vsec being active constantly.

What is harder, is getting the 40-55 blueprints.  If every planet in a system spawns 4 fleets, and there's 5 planets per system, that's 20 fleets at a spawn.  a handful might be in the 40-55 range, and of that handful, 60% might be crafting fleets.

so at a spawn, you're lucky to get 2, sometimes 3 regular cargo fleets above 35.

which makes the idea of farming them for bp's practically impossible.  It took me several hours recently to string together enough 40-45 hits to warrant the streak breaker.
    40-45 is harder due to spawn concentration, but actively targeting them is fine as long as you are active and have the tech. VEGA 50-55 seems to have a relatively low drop rate even for blueprints.

• Doge-RE
    Doge-RE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4

When I farm for the lower VEGA bps, I normally just wait until Riot and then I can pull in 5 bps before Riot ends.

• GALACTUSX
    GALACTUSX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 592
    I´m farming VEGA cargos lvl 40-45... my personal experience is... 20 Vega cargos lvl 40 kill (nothing inside, no BP drop) 9 Vega cargos lvl 45 (nothing inside, no BP drop) ..

So.. i going to make a seriusly question to KIXEYE team... what are you doing with that REALLY LOW BP DROPS? If you want people complete that BP´s using COINS.. bads news... i dont know none player finnish a BP with coins

ooo i forget... i remember one CM said.. if one player farm X fleets of one vega range.. for example lvl 27-33.. if he dont get any BP part.. the game "give as a reward" one part of a BP... so if i dont get any BP when i farm 70 fleets .. the game give me a gift BP??? ... why not better set the drop rate you put over all the fleets from the actual 20% .. up to 50%?
  • Toto Bipbip
    Toto Bipbip
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 8
    I'll want to say as you , 
    But before posting i go to see where are my BP on fret 40 45 i just need 6 parts to complet.

The things make me the illusion i don't get BP is most BP are innefiscent and not use we just want 2 or 3 BP in a list and the come only at the end.
    Stop this 
    It's visible that you give the usefull BP only at the end.

the midgard comes at the end of the list in the 40-45 apocrypha and meta 3 are the last i don't have.

supress the no use BP... 

• Little Tank
    Little Tank
    Greenhorn

Or add more blue prints to get makes it something for me to do other then to get on for 5 secs to check to see if my stuff is done

I agree, Thanks for supporting the fact that BluePrints should be found easier!!
  • Little Tank
    Little Tank
    Greenhorn

How I did Vsec and got echo 3

You basically find VSec's  easier to gain BluePrints than Regular "VEGA Fleets"

• Little Tank
    Little Tank
    Greenhorn
    I´m farming VEGA cargos lvl 40-45... my personal experience is... 20 Vega cargos lvl 40 kill (nothing inside, no BP drop) 9 Vega cargos lvl 45 (nothing inside, no BP drop) ..

So.. i going to make a seriusly question to KIXEYE team... what are you doing with that REALLY LOW BP DROPS? If you want people complete that BP´s using COINS.. bads news... i dont know none player finnish a BP with coins

ooo i forget... i remember one CM said.. if one player farm X fleets of one vega range.. for example lvl 27-33.. if he dont get any BP part.. the game "give as a reward" one part of a BP... so if i dont get any BP when i farm 70 fleets .. the game give me a gift BP??? ... why not better set the drop rate you put over all the fleets from the actual 20% .. up to 50%?
    I agree, They should change it from 25% to 50% due to the fact that its extremely difficult to gain blueprints!!!
  • Wingman646
    Wingman646
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 443
    edited 25 Oct 2016, 2:53AM
    Or at least change the percentages/kills needed for bps at higher fleet levels since you can't auto farm 45+ fleets without substantial damage...which means you really gotta grind for a LONG time. With fleets like cargo 27s, you can literally auto farm them for 1 day and gather all the bps just on the principle of the current drop rates...but it would take months to hit the same number of fleets in the last two tiers. I think the fleet limit should change from the current 50 to...say...a more reasonable 35. Crunch the numbers on that and you have a guaranteed 1:35 chance to collect a 45+bp.

PLUS, like it was stated above, the sector spawns are MUCH harder to come by. Is it possible that there could be an event that allows sector cargo and materials fleets to spawn at double time? That would be nice.
    Image may contain: 1 person, textWill Harbin is the CEO of Kixeye...he's the main man. Not Paul Preece. #TeamHARBINger