CUSTOM BASE SKINS [IDEA!]

x0V3R10RDx
x0V3R10RDx
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 6
Have any of you out there ever loved the look of your actual base as you've seen it grow, making you look and feel stronger as you've grown? I've always loved that in VEGA Conflict, it's nice to see your base grow as you level, same as your fleets, etc etc. 

But wouldn't it be a nice feature to have the ability to customize the actual look of your base on the map, maybe not completely re-done, but maybe in the way that you can put different "skins" over it, as your base grows, it changes right?

Well let's make it so as you level up you can change your base design to make it look overall stronger! Maybe even animated?

This is just a cool idea that I thought of. I doubt they would ever add something into this game by these means, but I think it'd
be a great step for customizing that feeling even more!

Kixeye, if you add this, please do not make us pay.. please..

• FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

cool graphical feature... terrible in games current state

just existing at this point

• x0V3R10RDx
    x0V3R10RDx
    Greenhorn

Yeah.. that's true.. Sadly.
  • Odysseus Ace
    Odysseus Ace
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 108
    edited 13 Jun 2016, 7:17AM
    I think its a good idea over all, maybe it could be in BPS or in the black market or both. 
  • x0V3R10RDx
    x0V3R10RDx
    Greenhorn
    I think its a good idea over all, maybe it could be in BPS or in the black market or both. 
    Definitely! Would be great for black market.
  • Brad Schwacher
    Brad Schwacher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 203

Custom Bridge flag would be easy and more efficient as it's not as much programming.

• Richard Augustine
    Richard Augustine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 337

Space Pirate Propaganda Plesse ;)

• Wingman646
    Wingman646
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 443
    edited 20 Oct 2016, 10:01PM
    Make it go along with the game's culture...make a blood amber corrupted base design. Or a golden hued ISC theme...
    Image may contain: 1 person, textWill Harbin is the CEO of Kixeye...he's the main man. Not Paul Preece. #TeamHARBINger
  • x0V3R10RDx
    x0V3R10RDx
    Greenhorn
    Make it go along with the game's culture...make a blood amber tainted base design. Or a golden hued ISC theme...
    Yeah these are all good approaches, It'd be a great fun feature.
  • odis183
    odis183
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 882

@Nightmare Deathlock said:

While I do like the idea, my phone has a heart attack when the only things in view are bases.... I shutter to think what my phone would do if the bases looked different....

• FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

Bad phone i guess cause mine handles vega like a nvidia 1080 handles everything... unless the sectors load up with fights and vega all over

just existing at this point

• Matt Hywood
    Matt Hywood
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 24

Just write "LOL" with your mines, the only 2 parts of my base i use are ship factory and fleet bay really couldn't give much care about the rest pretty skins or not.