Remove Dragon Strike!

Cutler
Cutler
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 756
Can you please remove the dragon strike campaign so wimp **** cannot exploit the base protection. im sure this has been mentioned before but why you have not taken it away is beyond me?
BP Name - Cutler
Alliance - SF1

• lestholm
    lestholm
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 95
    im sure there are plenty of people in this game that could use ballista 
  • Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    lestholm said:
    im sure there are plenty of people in this game that could use ballista 
    then take away the base protection and keep ballista.....that simple
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• ToyotaObsession
    ToyotaObsession
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 5,983
    Cutler said:
    Can you please remove the dragon strike campaign so wimp **** cannot exploit the base protection. im sure this has been mentioned before but why you have not taken it away is beyond me?

The Rules we talk about constantly
    Report hackers because of the rules.
    Submit a ticket if you qualify.

Questions? Concerns? PM me.                                            image
  • CmdrCD
    CmdrCD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 341
    Cutler said:
    I was just about to post the exact same topic. It is unbelievable how this flawed campaign is still in game on live server getting exploited to the max, completely killing base pvp on all levels. The players abusing this simply lose on purpose in this campaign and gain unlimited 36 hour bubbles from it - unbelievable. It is only supposed to reward a 12 hour bubble when you beat the campaign, why does kixeye reward players for failure?
    There is a player in  182 sitting in a bubble since over 5 months now straight and I am checking him every day - reported him twice, he is still not banned!
    Really? Are we all supposed to play like this now?
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@CmdrCD said:
    Cutler said:

I was just about to post the exact same topic. It is unbelievable how this flawed campaign is still in game on live server getting exploited to the max, completely killing base pvp on all levels. The players abusing this simply lose on purpose in this campaign and gain unlimited 36 hour bubbles from it - unbelievable. It is only supposed to reward a 12 hour bubble when you beat the campaign, why does kixeye reward players for failure?
    There is a player in  182 sitting in a bubble since over 5 months now straight and I am checking him every day - reported him twice, he is still not banned!

Hey, just means he isnt Attacking anyone. Snipe his fleet when he pops. that will stop him cold.

Unicorn Overlord

Also. I am All for base attacking, just leave the dock alive and hit the base, that way a Good ol Slugfest can occur, if you hit someone's dock intentionally, that means you are just as bad as the campaign bubbler. Because YOU don't want THEM to attack YOU. so what is the point?

• CmdrCD
    CmdrCD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 341

@CmdrCD said:
    Cutler said:

Hey, just means he isnt Attacking anyone. Snipe his fleet when he pops. that will stop him cold.

Wrong. He is attacking fleets, pissing people off. And you can't even go and rocket his docks.
  • sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,428
    Hey man, if that's how they want to play, let them do it. It's a part of the game and it's a valid method to prevent being hit. It sucks sometimes, I know, but it's going to stay that way unless we can force them all to finish their campaigns ;)
    Forum Rules
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Typhoons
    Typhoons
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2,403
    And it's not like they can't buy a 24hr bubble for 10 coins.Snipe their fleets,try to snipe them while they are on that campaign,or hit base before they reach part 3 of it.
    DoomRooster said
    This Warn You 
  • Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716
    edited 28 Mar 2016, 2:09AM

@CmdrCD said:
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940 said:

@CmdrCD said:

Cutler said:

Wrong. He is attacking fleets, pissing people off. And you can't even go and rocket his docks.

Leave hot, it ruins his fun

Meep!
  • Grathakar
    Grathakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,162
    Whine whine whine. There's no making you happy.  Hahahahaha! Wow I sound like some other folks on here now.
  • sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Grathakar said:
    Whine whine whine. There's no making you happy.  Hahahahaha! Wow I sound like some other folks on here now.
    Tsk. You've been corrupted.

I like the new profile picture.
    Forum Rules
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
    Unicorn Overlord

@CmdrCD said:
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940 said:

@CmdrCD said:

Cutler said:

Base hitting and Dock Sniping is not the best counter. kill HIS fleets.

• scott_y44
    scott_y44
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 437
    most of the people that complain have completed the campaign and cannot exploit the campaign. live with it.

i get hit and he hides in a bubble so i dont care.
  • Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    Hey man, if that's how they want to play, let them do it. It's a part of the game and it's a valid method to prevent being hit. It sucks sometimes, I know, but it's going to stay that way unless we can force them all to finish their campaigns ;)
    so it's ok to keep letting them exploit the campaign, when other have finished it fairly? when they keep themselves in a bubble every day which is against the objective of this game?

and your sentence "but it's going to stay that way unless we can force them all to finish their campaigns ;)" dude PLEASE.....you are a moderator your not part of kixeye and have no authority over anything apart from closing and merging threads, now cue the thread close too sooth your ego ;)
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    Grathakar said:
    i wondered when the wimps that exploit it would turn up to this thread with inane comments......WELL DONE SIR!
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Cutler said:
    so it's ok to keep letting them exploit the campaign, when other have finished it fairly? when they keep themselves in a bubble every day which is against the objective of this game?

and your sentence "but it's going to stay that way unless we can force them all to finish their campaigns ;)" dude PLEASE.....you are a moderator your not part of kixeye and have no authority over anything apart from closing and merging threads, now cue the thread close too sooth your ego ;)
    I was joking. I wasn't saying we should literally force them to finish their campaigns (as players). I was just saying that that would be the only possible way to end it because it is.

It is not an exploit. It is valid and a part of the game. It's just like getting res from the first level of Snowfall.

I completed the campaign too, I can't get a bubble like that. That's just the way it goes.

There is no set objective in the game, there is opportunity for PvP and PvE. If someone wants to avoid PvP, that's entirely ok.

We just have to deal with it.
    Forum Rules
  • Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    Typhoons said:
    And it's not like they can't buy a 24hr bubble for 10 coins.Snipe their fleets,try to snipe them while they are on that campaign,or hit base before they reach part 3 of it.
    dude how long have you been playing this game?

because if you have been playing a while you would know that if you buy a bubble there is a cool down from when you can buy again!

the guys exploiting this campaign don't get a cool down they can do it whenever they please, making Kixeye's protection purchasing feature irrelevant.....EXPLOIT!
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    Cutler said:

I was joking. I wasn't saying we should literally force them to finish their campaigns (as players). I was just saying that that would be the only possible way to end it because it is.

It is not an exploit. It is valid and a part of the game. It's just like getting res from the first level of Snowfall.

I completed the campaign too, I can't get a bubble like that. That's just the way it goes.

There is no set objective in the game, there is opportunity for PvP and PvE. If someone wants to avoid PvP, that's entirely ok.

We just have to deal with it.
    Kixeye have had a protection buying feature in this game for some time now, to purchase bubbles with coin but guys using this campaign use it to bubble themselves freely everyday and your telling me it's not an exploit? this is a hit or be hit game not farmville.
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Cutler said:
    Kixeye have had a protection buying feature in this game for some time now, to purchase bubbles with coin but guys using this campaign use it to bubble themselves freely everyday and your telling me it's not an exploit? this is a hit or be hit game not farmville.
    It is not an exploit. Period. I'm sorry it bothers you so much but it just is not an exploit. Nothing will be done about it. Adapt.

That's the most straightforward way I can say it.
    Forum Rules
  • Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    Cutler said:
    It is not an exploit. Period. I'm sorry it bothers you so much but it just is not an exploit. Nothing will be done about it. Adapt.

erm...sorry but it is very much an exploit, if i need a bubble i either have to buy one with coin (with cooldown period) or get hit an risk having my research an build times set back, these guys don't have to worry about any of that just activate-bubble-abort-REPEAT!
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

• sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Cutler said:
    Cutler said:

erm...sorry but it is very much an exploit, if i need a bubble i either have to buy one with coin (with cooldown period) or get hit an risk having my research an build times set back, these guys don't have to worry about any of that just activate-bubble-abort-REPEAT!
    You are incorrect. It's up to Kixeye on this and they have said that this is not an exploit. That's the end of it.

Feel free to keep quoting me, trying to argue, but it won't change a thing.

That's the way it is and that's the way it will remain. Sorry.
    Forum Rules
  • Cutler
    Cutler
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 28 Mar 2016, 12:18PM

Cutler said:

You are incorrect. It's up to Kixeye on this and they have said that this is not an exploit. That's the end of it.

an people wonder why this game is going down the pan, when kixeye (and some players) is so out of touch with their own game and allowing it to be exploited and hacked is unbelievable got absolutely no respect for their own product.....laughable. 
    BP Name - Cutler
    Alliance - SF1

Unicorn Overlord

@Cutler said:
    sliceNdice said:

Cutler said:

an people wonder why this game is going down the pan, when kixeye (and some players) is so out of touch with their own game and allowing it to be exploited and hacked is unbelievable got absolutely no respect for their own product.....laughable. 

Know what is Laughable? Crying about this. You can just KILL HIS FLEETS. that will hurt far more than any base hit.

• NusaCat
    NusaCat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 528
    edited 28 Mar 2016, 5:47PM
    The fact that it drives someone crazy is reason enough to continue doing it. After all, the goal of this game is to annoy the players that think they can tell others how to play.
    Unicorn Overlord

@NusaCat said:
    The fact that it drives someone crazy is reason enough to continue doing it. After all, the goal of this game is to annoy the players that think they can tell others how to play.

Seraph agrees with this statement.

• Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716

@Cutler said:
    sliceNdice said:

Cutler said:

Looking at your profile it appears you know how to hit bases well. The bad news? That's just one part of the game.

Sometimes those that don't coin to win know how to fight dirty....and they're very good at it.

Tactics like this don't bother me, even though I concede they're cheap and lame and not how I'd play.

Meep!
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 866
    not saying I agree with the method of play - but if i had of done that i would have got my lvl 13 R&D done before the switch of the drac bases - now i gotta make a whole new flt to continue my R&D - maybe their strategy seems pissy but it works i would think anybody in a 5 month bubble would have gotten very far on their R&D with no time delays - may not be a play we all agree with but i think you should let everyone play the game the way they want to play it and not force them to play your way ....as long as they are not cheating or hacking and it has been said this is ligit.... so who are others to tell people how they should play - would you like them telling you how to play your game

Unicorn Overlord

@Mad_Scientist said:

@Cutler said:
    sliceNdice said:

Cutler said:

Looking at your profile it appears you know how to hit bases well. The bad news? That's just one part of the game.

Sometimes those that don't coin to win know how to fight dirty....and they're very good at it.

Tactics like this don't bother me, even though I concede they're cheap and lame and not how I'd play.

Even Light coiners like me try to fight dirty. If someone is making a mess of fleets on the water. i have an LCX specifically to raise hell. it is instant repair. and god **** does it do its job well. i have frequently, in one attack, did an hour of damage to a Punisher fleet. and i can kite Punishers without worry with an Instant Repair BBA if the Punishers arent built and retrod right. Dirty Tricks man. they kill people.

Unicorn Overlord

@kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940 said:

@Mad_Scientist said:

@Cutler said:
    sliceNdice said:

Cutler said:

Even Light coiners like me try to fight dirty. If someone is making a mess of fleets on the water. i have an LCX specifically to raise hell. it is instant repair. and god **** does it do its job well. i have frequently, in one attack, did an hour of damage to a Punisher fleet. and i can kite Punishers without worry with an Instant Repair BBA if the Punishers arent built and retrod right. Dirty Tricks man. they kill people.

Note: they may hurt, but they are NOT EFFICIENT.>

@dm vc said:

not saying I agree with the method of play - but if i had of done that i would have got my lvl 13 R&D done before the switch of the drac bases - now i gotta make a whole new flt to continue my R&D - maybe their strategy seems pissy but it works i would think anybody in a 5 month bubble would have gotten very far on their R&D with no time delays - may not be a play we all agree with but i think you should let everyone play the game the way they want to play it and not force them to play your way ....as long as they are not cheating or hacking and it has been said this is ligit.... so who are others to tell people how they should play - would you like them telling you how to play your game

Seraph Agrees with this statement.