BASE PARTS....how 'bout "SHIP PARTS"?

brewbrew
brewbrew
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 79
I think the title says it all...but let me explain just a bit:

We have targets that award base parts which we can refit our turrets with a reduced time.  How about setting up targets that award "ship parts" (tm) that will allow us to refit SHIPS with reduced time?  Currently, we can build AND re-equip buildings at the same time.  So with the "ship parts" (tm), we could build a new ship and refit another one at the same time.  Just a thought.  Discuss.
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@brewbrew said:

We have targets that award base parts which we can refit our turrets with a reduced time.  How about setting up targets that award "ship parts" (tm) that will allow us to refit SHIPS with reduced time?  Currently, we can build AND re-equip buildings at the same time.  So with the "ship parts" (tm), we could build a new ship and refit another one at the same time.  Just a thought.  Discuss.

This smells like a return to the Dry Dock Discussion, so I'm just gonna say....No. i wanna build myself a Rhino and Refit another simultaneously, i will not lie, but aint gonna happen.

• Snocky
    Snocky
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,145
    brewbrew said:

how about just reduce build times instead of introducing MORE CHORES?

• FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

i understand getting ship parts to help reduce refit times BUT the dry dock part... well lemme see what kixeyes answer was to this... goes to check other posts hmm... all say "No"... so guesd that aint happenin

just existing at this point

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,865

Not hating on the idea per se, but something like this would cause kixeye to make hulls have an even shorter period of being useful. The power creep in this game is still atrocious, but I believe this would be gasoline on that fire.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • THE_DUKE
    THE_DUKE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 382
    Snocky said:
    brewbrew said:

how about just reduce build times instead of introducing MORE CHORES?

Chores chores......... It's people like you that screwed up the campaigns nothing in the game is a must do or must have the people that did stuff and were rewarded for it are missing out because of the cry chores.  

• piratepartisan
    piratepartisan
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,936
    edited 26 Mar 2016, 10:50PM
    with ship parts, kixeye will harder make money
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord

@piratepartisan said:

???????

Unicorn Overlord

@filmbryan1 said:

@piratepartisan said:

???????

Partizan can English just about as poorly as me, and I english poorly, he means "With Ship Parts, Kixeye will Hardly make any money"

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord

@kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940 said:

@filmbryan1 said:

@piratepartisan said:

???????

Partizan can English just about as poorly as me, and I english poorly, he means "With Ship Parts, Kixeye will Hardly make any money"

Ahhhhhh ok thank you for the clarification. In regards to that argument is there anyone that thinks kick wouldn't find another way to make money in this game?

• Wargod Charles Zengi
    Wargod Charles Zengi
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 423

Find a way to raise the amount of damage to get us spend more money

Attack Me I Will Seek Revenge, Not today Of Course, but much later down the line.

82 Hulls Secured, More To Come.

Unicorn Overlord

@Wargod Charles Zengi said:

Ummmmmmm. careful what you say. they may just take that to heart.

• CPL Hicks
    CPL Hicks
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,173

@Wargod Charles Zengi said:

Ummmmmmm. careful what you say. they may just take that to heart.

Hoping Wargod's remark was sarcastic. Lord knows Kixeye did that during raids already, several times.
    Praise be RNGesus!