game suggestion

piratepartisan
piratepartisan
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,936
given that mining platforms have been substituted with other content, that is, instead of giving lots of resources they give instead base parts, then i would suggest the following:
when hitting elite and cargo fleets and refilling the player fleets, then player has to many times come back to the base and enter in the base and then launch again the fleets, so i would suggest to make a feature that avoids that many steps, so, i would suggest to have a feature to be able to retrieve the resources to the base when the player fleets are at a some fixed and short distance from the base
  • Trixter_Os
    Trixter_Os
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,357

Or just use a warf rats and big **** hulls. The super fortress comes to mind.

"There's nothing so sweet, as a long nose Pete!"
  • piratepartisan
    piratepartisan
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,936

Or just use a warf rats and big **** hulls. The super fortress comes to mind.

yes, the new centurion also caries a lot of resources, but anyway, when u are almost empty, my suggested feature will help to save some time
  • Trixter_Os
    Trixter_Os
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,357

Lots of things would save you time. Like just paying for blueprints. Doesn't mean it's a great idea tho. You lose part of the game when you start putting in those shortcuts. Base parts and uranium already go straight to the base without having to dock. Need to keep some flavor in here.

"There's nothing so sweet, as a long nose Pete!"
  • leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 648
    yeah well maybe just disconnect the game. getting to be a real job to keep up