building upgrade tokens in the raid

PIMPINAINTEASY79
PIMPINAINTEASY79
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 84
hey guys can we get some building tokens put into this raid  too so many of us have months even years of upgrades ahead of us. and please dont worry about the whingers saying there is too much to get in the raid i think it is better if the players atleast have a choice on what to choose as some may value building tokens more than any other prize atleast give the players the options 
  • sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,428
    We JUST had a campaign with over a month worth of build time available to us.
    Forum Rules
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    When the raid ends we'll be getting new targets that will drop base parts to reduce building times, did you skip over that part in the WIP or something?
  • PIMPINAINTEASY79
    PIMPINAINTEASY79
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 84
    When the raid ends we'll be getting new targets that will drop base parts to reduce building times, did you skip over that part in the WIP or something?
    no i havent seen it  i dont live on this game i have a life.i come do what needs to be done and go there is a big unbalance in building upgrades compaired to the rest of the game. and simply because they put down stupid upgrade times a big help would also be good if we could have  building upgrades and   turret weapon and turret specials seperately 
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/615007

There you go, go read it. Hopefully the ten minutes it takes to read won't be too much out of your life.
  • WarmApplePIeTG
    WarmApplePIeTG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 219

@sliceNdice said:
    We JUST had a campaign with over a month worth of build time available to us.

Without elite fleets or coins . In raid you can grind em out coinless. Thank you Come again

• WarmApplePIeTG
    WarmApplePIeTG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 219

@Teddycuddlez said:
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/615007

There you go, go read it. Hopefully the ten minutes it takes to read won't be too much out of your life.

Funny you mentioned that, read that back over and you'll notice it says equipping or refittiny a weapon/special/armor. Unless I missed it somewhere upgrades were not listed

• Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Simon30 said:

Funny you mentioned that, read that back over and you'll notice it says equipping or refittiny a weapon/special/armor. Unless I missed it somewhere upgrades were not listed

Refitting weapons/specials/armours are what he's complaining about.