Explanation of the great grand rebalance from Paul Preece, founder of KIXEYE

• KAHOON
    KAHOON
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 2

Knock Knock. Somebody home.

Why would I do a refit without all changes being live. I recommend you get rid of your development team and get a new one with an idea of how to roll out updates. Having said this, please fix the exchange issue. Can't be that hard. 

• CAPTAIN CAPTAIN
    CAPTAIN CAPTAIN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 16
    holy ****, i have never seen such anger in all my time playing the game. bahahahahaha

I would put the running count of players who have recycled their fleets and base at around 10-15 and players who have quit at 300+ end gamers.

You guys have to understand the re-balance isnt about us, its about the new meat they want.

They **** it up and are probably trying to work out if they can do a reset back to prior to the event.

BURN BABY BURN!
  • serialkillerx
    serialkillerx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 47
    U just **** us (players) so I let u my counter atack. Negative note on steam and google play store...

Really 80% fast? It should be instant and free. Same speed, 200 for rag and decrease mass of dread.. U are a joke kieye team
  • DelarO
    DelarO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    Seriusly? So:

-if u start a new vega at the sec day U can start build rancor battleship which have a same speed now then my Dread (EPIC SHIP) :disappointed:
    -Exos have same speed than my Apocrypha (EPIC SHIP) :(
    -All carriers have same speed 200m/s :(

Man! What did U smoke??? WHAT????? ASKING U!!!!!!! Thats why I spended money????  Thats why I wasted my time????? U STUPID IDIOT!!!
    I have 5d left from ship build U FOKKER! How can I refit my ships in the foking 3 "BONUS" days like this??? HOW???? U did warned anybody about this chit coming now or U just woke up and ofc no **** for stupid idiots (like U) in morning time and thats why U did this? U R DUMB ****!
     Push up all  £Pounds to your **** what I gave U! Only two rule!
    1-U can use only 2 pences!
    2-make it sharp the sides!
    U know! Rebalance! Im not your happy customer anymore! Im not will share this game for anybody Im sure about this! U killed the game as U wanted! cause we warned U Dear creator team and ofc Dear Paul! Dont  do that chit! But U not listening for your customers and i really hope U will lose all of them! yeah yeah! U laughing now..  for a short while STUPID FOKKER! .,!,,

• Zeus SCRG
    Zeus SCRG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 3
    Hey so check this out! Surprise refit discount, OK good thought. But for all the people stuck in a build, that means they have to coin their ship to take advantage of the discount on refit time. Wow that really sucks. I'm not a forum writer or a griever and I understand the need for change and keeping the business going and all but jeez this sucks for me. My res is empty, repairs are now higher so when I farm for res it takes me longer. I still have 4 days left of build on an 11 day ship and I'm certainly not feeling like buying coins with all the turmoil in order to take advantage of the 80% because i can't even get res to do it. Seriously you guys need to put an ad out for some different programmers, not trying to be mean but the issues are growing, try it...it might help.
  • ow3n.jade
    ow3n.jade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 55
    "This specific set of changes will most likely lose us money in the short term." But they do agree on the LONG term it's all about the money!  :D  Man, political bullshit here. The goal MONEY - Strategy: How? Force paying customers into paying more. Well, for me personally VC has become a major waste of time. I have better things in my life to do than to crack VEGA fleets for resources!
  • Cowboybeebop
    Cowboybeebop
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 133
    or should i say well done paule the founder of **** ville, hope you die in ya sleep jack ****
  • Recced
    Recced
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 189
    edited 15 Mar 2016, 10:42AM
    i can understand their need to move into the mobile market but they have to realize pc players will always have an advantage over mobile players simply because of screen size and control features having seen vega running on a mobile i have to say it's a recipe for  eye damage not to mention the immense drain on mobile players pockets as the game drains their bandwidth (hidden costs) which on mobile platforms is usually a small amount under 25gb this means many will be over  on their monthly bandwidth and have to pay huge amounts per mb of extra data it would have been far easier and more profitable for kixeye to simply create a mobile version of the game  and keep it totally seperate to the  pc version as most games do  as graphic requirements even coding varies between these 2 platforms.

The one thing that made this game unique was the diversity of ships and playing styles possible being able to customize your fleets and choose hull types within a hull group that suited individual playing style , skills and use, taking away what makes a hull unique by standardizing speeds and mass within the individual hull groups  totally destroys everything that makes the game great.

PVP vs PVE well PVE is something kix introduced and again it was a poor choice yes players need resources to  build / repair/ research/ upgrade but that could have been done through the pvp model easy enough by simply awarding  xx amount of resources for a winning FVF or Base hit and x amount for a loss removing the need to  have AI driven fleets altogether and forcing players to battle each other  in order to progress in the game  a simple concept but one kix obviously failed to see you didn't need 3 or 4 resource types either you could have just had the one type same as wargaming use  again saving server resources and complex coding to make it work and keep it working after updates to the game new tech could simply have been added into the labs and factories which most end gamers have sat idle making all techs available to all players.

Events again events could have been organized based on PVP rather than the PVE model  with awards for PVP  clan vs clan and sector vs sector in the form of special techs or res even coins.

Repair times could have been kept low but the cost in resources  used to encourage coined repairs upgrades etc in a totally pvp environment players will spend in order to keep in the fight  but instead of a few people spending thousands you would have thousands spending $100 a week because the game would be fast and **** good fun like it was when i started playing pre -relocate days what we have now is just a boring continual grind to try and keep up tech wise in what has become basically a PVE game.

There is still time to reverse the bad decisions and erase a lot of the anger your playing community feels but you need to  act you need to use common sense and realize the best games are the ones where the players  are consulted listened too and  acknowledged we are not just dollar signs or numbers on a spreadsheet some of us have extensive business or gaming or coding experience and can see the potential the game has and the stupid way it's currently being handled.
  • Nanosinx
    Nanosinx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 69
    @Paul Preece 
    I am very sorry for what my sister Tachibana says over there...she is very furious, sad and is merging all that feelings, but i will like add something

It’s not in our DNA to simply clone games, even one of our own, so we purpose built VC from the ground up as a true PC space game. 
    Well i know Kixeye doing nice social games in Fb Platform was for your MOST FAMOUS GAME ...
    Let me show us

Woaah, what says there?

BACKYARD MONSTERS BY: KIXEYE !!! :D 

Well, i must admit, you make me get in love with this game, until it gets a total buggy, but still playable in Fb Platform (you deprecated your most famous game) you know, i love this game, i love can be still playable at least to see your monsters :blush: 

but, you make a extremely nice and creative game, build your base, build your monster army and dominate the world (sector)

Then as your creative goes up, you in Kixeye makes more changes, then, from that game, borns War Commander and BattlePirates, same tactics...
    Build your base, Build your Boat or Army and Dominate the World (Sector) ¿curious not? you make a copy paste of your own game, Backyard Monsters .....
    but is more!!!
    after years, years you have idea to create VEGA Conflict ... and then again, is the same tactic to win ...
    Build your base, Build your fleet of spacecraft army and dominate the world :hushed: 
    you know is the same as it was the games, ByM, BP, WC, and then is VEGA Conflict, you make nice games, awesome OST (except WC), but if you said in another perspective you will see is the SAME HISTORY OF GAME ...
    nothing relevant there ... 

is not always a Build Base / Build Powerful Army / Dominate World??
    you will think is not, but the correct answer is Yes it is!

@Paul Preece 

Here is the trick, you make a wide coverage game, this means the following

YOU MAKE A MONSTERS GAME, BADASS ONES, THE ORIGINAL BACKYARD MONSTERS IS EXTREMELY NICE 
    FROM MONSTERS YOU PASSED TO WAR GAMES
    BATTLE PIRATES AND WAR COMMANDER ... WHO WAS FIRST WELL I DUNNO  MAYBE BATTLE PIRATES, YOU MAKE THE SAME BY DOING A BOAT BATTLE ATTACKING BASES OR DEFEADING DRACONIANS (DRACONIAN FEDERATION I CAN SAY IS THE IN-WATER SEAS OF EACH PLANET IN VEGA CONFLICT, FIGHTING FOR RESOURCES THERE TO CONTROL HUMANITY, PEOPLE CAN FLEE THEN HE MUST START IN SPACE WITH NOTHING EXCEPT A BUNCH OF SHIP AT DISPOSAL AND ...
    WAR COMMANDER WITH THEIR FACTIONS IS SAME BUT ONLY FIGHTING FOR LAND AND RESOURCES, YOU MUST CREATE RESISTANCE AGAINST EVERY FACTION OR PLAYER
    THEN, YOU CREATED DESKOPT DEFENDER
    IS NOT ANYTHING "NEW" IS SAME HISTORY OUT THERE, BASES, DEFENSE TURRETS...SAME AS ABOVE ...... I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS GAME, BUT YOU DON'T SUPPORT BUT STILL RUNNING IN FB, MAYBE I WILL TRY TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS (EVEN WHEN BUGGY)
    AFTER ALL TIME, APRIL 2013 YOU LAUNCHED VEGA CONFLICT BETA, AND AUGUST SAME YEAR YOU MAKE IT FINISHED, WITH VEGA CONFLICT (NO MORE BETA)
    VEGA CONFLICT IS A REALLY IMPROVED GAME, GRAPHICS, TACTICS, BUT IF YOU SEE CLOSER, IS NOT ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN BATTLE PIRATES (EXCEPT WE DON'T HAVE SHIPS WITH 140 WEAPONS AND HEALTH NEARLY IS CLEAR WE CANNOT KILL [THAT KILLED THE NICE BATTLE PIRATE GAME I HAD] IS VERY GRAPHIC DETAILED WITH ZOOM TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS VERY CLOSELY, YOU SEE ENEMY WEAPON AND SEE IF YOU WIN OR YOU WILL DIE AS A STUPID XD (I REMEMBER OLD TIMES IN FLASH)

VEGA CONFLICT WAS A NICE GAME UNTIL UNITY CAME AS A IDEA, WE NEVER LIKE IT, FLASH WAS STILL STABLE AND NOT BUGGY, MY QUESTION IS WHY IF YOU MAKE VEGA CONFLICT TO UNITY TO THIS TIME, I EXPECTED WAR COMMANDER UNITY AND BATTLE PIRATES IN UNITY, YOU NEVER DID, KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU FOUND IS TOO BUGGY, WE CAN JUST REVERT IT, YOU HAVE THE CODE, YOUR TEAM WORK RE-WRITE THE CODE FROM FLASH TO UNITY THEN TO STEAM, WHY WE CANNOT HAVE A FLASH REVERT? FOR SHIP DETAILS? WELL IT CAN BE RECREATED IN FLASH AND I WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT IN HELP TO REVERT IT BACK TO FLASH, WHERE PRINCIPLES OF DETAILED AND GRAPHICS WAS THE IMPORTANT, PEOPLE AS ME MAKE NICE LOOKING SHIPS WITHOUT SACRIFICE POWER, POWERFUL BUT NICE LOOKING ONES! AS ALWAYS ...

@Paul Preece 

SOMETIMES WE ****, BUT YOU MUST AGREE YOU **** AND POOTY ON YOUR OWN GAME, THERE IS A LIMIT WHERE USERS ACCEPT MISTAKES OF CREATORS AND DEVELOPERS, USERS DON'T LIKE UPDATE, AS A COMPANY THAT "HEARD OUR BLOOD USERS OF THIS BODY CALLED KIXEYE" YOU SHOULD LISTEN, BECAUSE PEOPLE IS PLANNING TO LEAVE, I PERSONALLY NOW ONLY ENTER, COLLECT COINS BUILD OR CHECK SOMETHING AND CLICK IN CLOSE BUTTON, WHEN IN PAST I GET THERE TO PLAY WITH MY SISTER AND MY CREATED ALLY CALLED =LSF= BUT WELL, SHE IS VERY ANGRY WITH YOU AND ALL CS's, CM's AND DEVELOPERS, COUNTING YOU! ... (AS YOU SEE ABOVE) I SAY SORRY IN HER NAME, BUT THIS NOT SOLVE THE ANGRY I GET...

DEAR MR @Paul Preece  THIS IS A WELL LETTER OF PEOPLE  SCREAMING FOR A CHANGE AND FIX TO THIS "UPDATE"  IT SINCERELY SUCKS (BUT I LIKE THE NEW STYLE OF THE ISC SHIPS) BUT I DON'T FINISH TO UNDERSTAND, ISC LOST AGAINST VEGA AND VSEC ... WITH BETTER SHIPS?? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ........ AND PLEASE!!! FIX YOUR SERVERS IS TOO LAGGY AND TOO MUCH REPULSIVE TO RE-CONNECT ONE AGAIN TO AGAIN ...

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU IN A SUPPORT REQUEST WHEN YOU DOUBLE THE RANGE IN RIOT AND CANNOT MOVE ANYTHING WHILE EVENT...

RIOTS RUNNING NORMALLY, YOU UPDATED AND IT GETS DOWNED TO UNABLE TO DO EVEN WITH NICE SETUPS ... YOU MODIFY THE RIOT -.-" NOW YOU MODIFY AND UPDATE WITH PRO's AND CON's SPECIALLY WITH SHIPS IN MIDWAY OF EVENT!! WHY?? WHY MAKE THIS UPDATE WHILE EVENT ¬¬ AT LEAST COULD WAIT TILL FINISH BUT NOOOOOO WHY NOT DO AFTER MONTH FINISHES... I POST THIS BECAUSE DID SAME AS PAST, THEN, I DID WITHOUT THE CONDOR TO FINISH, NOW DID SAME (I PLAY ALWAYS SUNDAY AND MONDAY AS CRAZY) AGAIN ....... NO CONDOR TO DO ¬¬ IS TRICKY RIGHT? WELL IS SAME HISTORY JUST LEVELED UP TO FREAK ALL OF US ... YOU MUST ORDER THE DEVELOPER TEAM DISBAND THIS UPDATE AND BURN THEM EVEN FALLER AND UNDER THE HELL, BROKE GAMERS RULE ¬¬ ALL OF THEM ...
  • fishyfishy
    fishyfishy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 7
    It is funny to read this man's explanation. The language used and the attitude conveyed gives us a wonderful comparison point and origin for the approach taken by Kix Custiomer Service.

Now I know who wrote the manual they use. I often wondered because I've never come across anything quite like it before. It's a deflection service and that's what this 'explanation' is - a deflection.

His explanation is just noise, sneaky noise. Spin. I work in this area. I know it when I see i.t Most people here see through it.

Kix have people in comms for the last few days spinning, telling me black is actually white and often trying to ridicule those speaking against the update. They're not very good at it and you can tell their heart isn't in it because they know better than anyone.

There is actually a great simplicty to all of this.

The rebalance is about cashflow, nothing else. Really. Nothing else.

Kix did not fix the "glitch" in coin repair in this update, the one where a full fleet costs more to repair cumulatively than indivudally. They didn't fix it because it's extra cashflow. Those who don't know about it (plenty) hit instant repair in a fight and pour money down the drain. At the very least, it's legally dubious.

Every cargo I could do this time last week free, now costs me repair time - potential transaction for Kixeye.

This is the only game I've ever come across where you're actually punished for doing well and sticking with it.

Kixeye clearly feel confident enough in themselves and their game to make a blatant cash grab on scale they have never done before.

SImples.

Everything else is irrelevant.

I started playing free and did so for a long time. I'll finish playing free as well.

• V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839

I started playing free and did so for a long time. I'll finish playing free as well.

Preach it brother- Play Free or Die!
  • Jonnyd1
    Jonnyd1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 108
    CM LXC
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jan 2014Posts: 1,637

We have been listening to your feedback on the balance changes. Distilling it down to the core issues that reflect where you would like to see the game go. What follows below does not represent the final list of those core issues as we are still listening and adapting to feedback. The following sections outline features and other improvements that we feel are the most achievable and which also address significant areas of concern.

Repair Times

We are monitoring damage taken against PvE targets for the next few weeks. If average repair times rise against a specific target the difficulty of the target will be lowered to compensate.

Crafting Payouts

The upcoming Civil War feature introduces a new way to get crafting materials for all Factions, including ISC. Entire Alliances and Sectors will be able to win high level crafting materials. Every player, every alliance, that participates will win a prize. More information will be made available on this feature very soon.

Faction Diversity

Faction specialization is a priority. The features that will enable each Faction to feel and play more distinctively are already in production. Players will have the opportunity to provide suggestions and feedback before it goes live. Please note, combat speeds are not likely to change much as part of this process..

Better Resistor Availability

The features that enable faction diversity also enable Resistor component blueprints and armours with built-in resistor bonuses. Resistors are designed to work in conjunction with the new repair calculation to reduce repair times and we’re planning on making more use of them.

Build Times

Build times for Hulls are being reviewed with the aim of creating a long term cap on the build times of late game Hulls while ensuring a steady progression across Tiers 1-4.

Paul Preece,
    Founder, KIXEYE

So with all these comments that has been posted on this thread can anyone see where we have been listened to LOL

• David Craig
    David Craig
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 72
    heff216 said:
    Mr. Preece,

I play on mobile, and the issue/ frustration with the game had more to do with control/ fleet movement commands and high punishment in general for mistakes/ disconnects, too much grinding in general and less to do with the factors addressed in the rebalance.  I am sorry to say, but I agree with your general assessment that confidence in your product has been fundamentally eroded.  

I am changing from a frequent purchaser of coins to a non purchaser simply because these actions have made me acutely aware that you are willing to de-value my time and purchases through changes of your product whenever developers see fit.  I finally have fleets that can complete events at a medium to high level without all the high grinding times with auto fleets.  This option is gone; you changed my product that I worked for and purchased and now it cannot do what I paid for.  I would not have invested time any money into this product had I known you were going to change it.  Your company knew this change was happening and instead of informing the consumer you waited and then made changes that you knew were in benefit of other things.  Let be honest, everyone is using the time/money resource to purchase a non-real thing.  We all secretly feel guilty for it.  You have made us feel like fools for ever investing when you make sweeping changes without telling us.  For you it was ripping the band-aid off.  For us who had no idea what you were doing, it was like stabbing us in the back.  

The relationship between consumer and producer is based fundamentally on trust.  At the end of the day, the action you and your company did can only make sense from the standpoint of attempting to make the most money before this change so that you could offset the lost of players making future purchases.  I know I purchased things to get the Rag and the Dread for the hope that I would finally have a fleet that could consistently hit higher level Vsec.  Your company put out deals for these things knowing you would later lower its value.  I understand the terms of service, but doesn't that feel fundamentally dishonest?  If you put your time into something that the other party knew they were going to de-value, wouldn't you feel cheated?

You hope that overall the changes will be viewed favorably so that new players can enjoy your product. Maybe you have some metric where you determined you can no longer extract value from long time players.  The problem with this logic, is your base as eroded.  As a newer player, older players helped to keep me invested in the game with their experience and the general concept that their is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Without that, I too would have quit this long ago.  If the goal post keeps moving, there is no light, just changes to the base parameters to make more money.  You could have made VSec the best fleet, you didn't because you thought you could extract more if you made the worst ships better.  Save on development cost, save on producing new product.  Some new guy can't lean on Kixeye to show them the ropes and make this game enjoyable, the forum and the players did that.  There has to be a way to meet your overall objectives and still make the player base happy.

I will continue to enjoy your game to the best I possibly can, but until you re-establish trust, I would be foolish to invest money into this game.  Maybe you can recoup the difference on new players, but i just can't see myself putting all the previous effort in again when you could change things in a month.

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

Mr Preece

i bet you have never even played the game to **** it up this USED to be a great game even when i first started out over 4 years ago back in the good old flash days and look what you have done to it man i think you should take back seat and let someone who knows what they are doing run this game and now with your 80% less refits i cant even do that without stopping a ship bui8ld and even then are you going to compensate me for loss of res and loss of build time even your scout fleets dont pay out what they are meant to pay out ie cores /patterns/parts or they aint for me i see the patterns and cores when i open the boxes but when i go to build stuff i see nothing this game is now fully screwed for me for you for everyone so now all you need to do is just close the game down
                                                                                    have a nice day yours

MEGA PISSED OF PLAYERS
  • crazyjr2
    crazyjr2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1,039
    ccyu123 said:

All the newer ships (ISC hulls) specifically have more armor slots in lieu of weapons. That tells me kixeye wants players to use more armor and to spend more time with repairs and coins. That appears to be the direction kixeye is going. Now with the fleet mass increasing, this mean more ships in a fleet and more repairs. Unfortunately for kixeye, you have loss all credability. The impression I get is of an arrogant company that realizes the imminent demise of VC and is trying to milk every last cent out of its players.

Good luck with that.

This is the same opinion most of us BP players and a majority of WC players see. I think the games are dying to allow WCRA to flourish without hangups of end gamers keeping their old accounts. also killing servers for the new game as well
  • edbert64
    edbert64
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 26
    Jonnyd1 said

So with all these comments that has been posted on this thread can anyone see where we have been listened to LOL

Oh we've been listened to, and then roundly dismissed.

Our only recourse now is to leave ratings on the play store, iTunes, and Steam warning other potential customers (victims) to stay away.
  • Lokistyle13
    Lokistyle13
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 12
    I will gladly write an accurate review of this game on iTunes.
  • DelarO
    DelarO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    edited 15 Mar 2016, 5:08PM
    Many many angry CUSTOMER Paul!!! And U not doing anything? And U R the Boss? LOL U killed this game! U AND YOUR TEAM PATHETIC!!! U DESERVE THIS AND U WILL  WATCH HOW  THIS GAME WILL BE SLOWLY DIE! Your sense for business its ZERO if U leave this chit happens.. well done! .,!,,
  • Cowboybeebop
    Cowboybeebop
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 133

Paul mate just listen to this you idiot
  • Bokyaku
    Bokyaku
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 93

You’re only doing this for the money:

This specific set of changes will most likely lose us money in the short term. We know we’ve lost the confidence of players by moving the goalposts and it will take time to rebuild it. None of the changes are designed to make money, they are designed to improve the accessibility of the game by better defining the meta.

This is the only thing that was said correctly in the entire interview.
    Lost confidence and trust, indeed.
    But I don't think they expected THIS much to be lost
    Learn and listen for the signs!
    Protect your games from the P2W Plague!
  • David Craig
    David Craig
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 72
    CM LXC said:
    CM LXC said:

You’re dumbing down the game, I like complexity.

The game is getting more simple with regards to ship speeds, that is true. However there are different kinds of complexity. Speed is a very important stat. So important that it can override nearly all other stats except for Range. When that happens the game actually loses a ton of complexity, as the number of meaningful combat stats drops from many to few. Bringing more consistency to hull speeds should return more complexity than it takes as the number of meaningful stats increases. Over time, we expect more hull classes to become useful to more players.

I am not sure how someone can think this and believe themselves to be reasonable or logical.  You state in this comment that speed is everything, more important than range.  How does normalizing speed increase the number of meaningful stats?  All you have left is range.  I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that statement.  Maybe further developing this answer or providing examples would be best.
    Actually I can take that one.

Currently, speed is pretty much the most important stat. In fact it's nearly the sole defining victory condition in a majority of battles. What Paul means is by removing this as the sole defining factor, the other stats come into play more.

LXC dont talk **** is all im going to say

• John Smith81
    John Smith81
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 66
    y'all need to quit crying.  There's more butthurt in this forum than in sector chat right now.  If you don't like it, don't play it.  Black market has butthurt cream for only 10 BA if you need it.
  • SpiralValve
    SpiralValve
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 695
    y'all need to quit crying.  There's more butthurt in this forum than in sector chat right now.  If you don't like it, don't play it.  Black market has butthurt cream for only 10 BA if you need it.

Players have every right to complain. kixeye is **** people and they don't like it
    "If you aren't taking damage, you're breaking the game"  - Paul Preece
  • CarlosCCC
    CarlosCCC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 4
    Summarizing and clarifying: Kixeye wants to earn more money
  • Kidd.Zero
    Kidd.Zero
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 100
    kix has been trying to deleate all angry feedback lol. you cant keep up with the delete button admin. you foked this game over and ALL of its hard core players.
    yeah  they deleted a few of mine...and have you noticed how many folks lately have the "tine out" jail bar icons over thier avitars now? Its so obvious Kixeye is punishing those who speak out too much about ths
  • the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132
    Kidd.Zero said:
    kix has been trying to deleate all angry feedback lol. you cant keep up with the delete button admin. you foked this game over and ALL of its hard core players.
    yeah  they deleted a few of mine...and have you noticed how many folks lately have the "tine out" jail bar icons over their avatars now? Its so obvious Kixeye is punishing those who speak out too much about this
    Notice how you can still post? It's not a forums ban, its a ban on starting topics.