Explanation of the great grand rebalance from Paul Preece, founder of KIXEYE

• DILLIGAF65
    DILLIGAF65
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 3
    This is bullshit, I have to refit close to 200 ships.
  • Gargoyle65
    Gargoyle65
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 34
    I just want to thank kixeye, half my alliance is quitting the game, I hope you are happy with the end of Vega?
  • yankeeguy
    yankeeguy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1

The customer is always right. That's the general statement used when running a business. It seems kixeye has the opposite business motto, sure short term your profits will shrink, you can also bet that the name of your company will go down the toilet and once you have a bad rep the rest of the pieces just fall apart.

• EQUINOX 600
    EQUINOX 600
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 854
    KIxeye are a bunch of dam liers when you look at the update that just happend they clearly said that the only changes would be repair and shields once the apple client goes through but low and behold what do I get slapped in the face with this morning?   Fleets of ships over mass, combat modules over mass and combat modules are not even a free refit on top of they they sneakily slapped us in the face with the bull mass reduction on the dredd and the ultra bull speed normalisation when they clearly told us these would not be included in this update and where currently being looked into following community feedback.
           Those ships are silly the people would need to be the size of ants to use them.
  • Zen_Zen
    Zen_Zen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 59
    I remember that during the time of the Echo Ray nerf, there was some speculation about the Battleship class being nerfed too. Well, looks like that was partially true, except that it was part of a bigger plot.
  • Fernando_R976
    Fernando_R976
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7
    To Kixeye they love the pitfalls. They are only a company of tricky and usurers. In today, and without warning, they have changed the speed of the fleets vsec into half of the Riot. They are only the tricky some. For much less .... they were putting you a bullet in the head in the farwest.

• cosmokaz
    cosmokaz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 27
    Only 3 days? Please, extend this, you are the ones that screwed up all our builds, please, at least have the decency to not try to make us coin to make the ships usable again.
  • Kuks8
    Kuks8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    Dear Mr. Preece, with all due respect, I think you are so full off... You know what :P
    MythBuster
  • DelarO
    DelarO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    edited 14 Mar 2016, 2:19PM
    I hope steam/apple will fok U

Paul S(tupid)mart Preece for this move! U R LIAR! u wanna milky me? hmmmm .,!,,

• CivilBore
    CivilBore
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 471
    yankeeguy said:

The customer is always right. That's the general statement used when running a business. It seems kixeye has the opposite business motto, sure short term your profits will shrink, you can also bet that the name of your company will go down the toilet and once you have a bad rep the rest of the pieces just fall apart.

Their motto is: Buyer beware.
    Coineye, putting the con in conflict
  • OrbitalDecay
    OrbitalDecay
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 51
    I wish Kixeye could see the nightmare angry posts in game chat and on FB. I have NEVER seen a company make such an arrogant, short sighted, clearly money driven choice. The is a "NEW COKE" level of change. (Which is not as good and cost the same even though you said it would not.) Only you are charging your customers to change it and you broke into there house and stole all the original formula COKE that they had bought. On top of that you reduced the volume of the can from 12oz to 9oz and will not allow people to drink their "new and improved" COKE without pouring out some.  But you are charging them to do that too. But hey you get a 80% discount for a few days to pour it out.

I will remember this as the single greatest screw up ever done by a company. RIP Vega Conflict. Between this and the loss of Unity in a few days. This game is toast.

BTW We are getting clobbered in game right now. The Chinese coining alliances have already coined Fleetbay 11 and coined all their fleets. Those of us that do not want to spend thousands on this game are just getting crushed.

• DelarO
    DelarO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    edited 14 Mar 2016, 2:48PM
    Guys! just so funny to see what is going on with Vega Conflict Reviews on STEAM! the game its just going down! half of people saying this game R CHIT!! I AGREE AFTER THIS UPDATE!
  • WEEDDD_KIXDS
    WEEDDD_KIXDS
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2
    let me see.. how BS it is. all my fleets are over weight (most of them are cutters.) and I cant send out any fleet for FvF until I finish the 10 days fleet bay upgrade or coin the upgrade.
  • Bokyaku
    Bokyaku
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 93
    Your free refit event does nothing against my hate and anger against you.
    In fact, I refuse to use your refit event.
    Learn and listen for the signs!
    Protect your games from the P2W Plague!
  • Adam J
    Adam J
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 4
    THE DARK GREEN IRON STAR HULLS ARE RIDICULOUS! WE ARE PLAYING ON DARK BACKGROUNDS PEOPLE! THEIR NAME IS IRON STAR- DON'T YOU THINK THEY SHOULD LOOK LIKE IRON? !? JUST A SUGGESTION FROM SOMEONE WHO WENT TO DESIGN SCHOOL FOR 4 YEARS. .. YOU CANNOT SEE THEM NOW! 

ITS SHITHOUSE 
  • Adam J
    Adam J
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 4
    heff216 said:
    Mr. Preece,

I play on mobile, and the issue/ frustration with the game had more to do with control/ fleet movement commands and high punishment in general for mistakes/ disconnects, too much grinding in general and less to do with the factors addressed in the rebalance.  I am sorry to say, but I agree with your general assessment that confidence in your product has been fundamentally eroded.  

I am changing from a frequent purchaser of coins to a non purchaser simply because these actions have made me acutely aware that you are willing to de-value my time and purchases through changes of your product whenever developers see fit.  I finally have fleets that can complete events at a medium to high level without all the high grinding times with auto fleets.  This option is gone; you changed my product that I worked for and purchased and now it cannot do what I paid for.  I would not have invested time any money into this product had I known you were going to change it.  Your company knew this change was happening and instead of informing the consumer you waited and then made changes that you knew were in benefit of other things.  Let be honest, everyone is using the time/money resource to purchase a non-real thing.  We all secretly feel guilty for it.  You have made us feel like fools for ever investing when you make sweeping changes without telling us.  For you it was ripping the band-aid off.  For us who had no idea what you were doing, it was like stabbing us in the back.  

The relationship between consumer and producer is based fundamentally on trust.  At the end of the day, the action you and your company did can only make sense from the standpoint of attempting to make the most money before this change so that you could offset the lost of players making future purchases.  I know I purchased things to get the Rag and the Dread for the hope that I would finally have a fleet that could consistently hit higher level Vsec.  Your company put out deals for these things knowing you would later lower its value.  I understand the terms of service, but doesn't that feel fundamentally dishonest?  If you put your time into something that the other party knew they were going to de-value, wouldn't you feel cheated?

You hope that overall the changes will be viewed favorably so that new players can enjoy your product. Maybe you have some metric where you determined you can no longer extract value from long time players.  The problem with this logic, is your base as eroded.  As a newer player, older players helped to keep me invested in the game with their experience and the general concept that their is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Without that, I too would have quit this long ago.  If the goal post keeps moving, there is no light, just changes to the base parameters to make more money.  You could have made VSec the best fleet, you didn't because you thought you could extract more if you made the worst ships better.  Save on development cost, save on producing new product.  Some new guy can't lean on Kixeye to show them the ropes and make this game enjoyable, the forum and the players did that.  There has to be a way to meet your overall objectives and still make the player base happy.

I will continue to enjoy your game to the best I possibly can, but until you re-establish trust, I would be foolish to invest money into this game.  Maybe you can recoup the difference on new players, but i just can't see myself putting all the previous effort in again when you could change things in a month.

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.
    Rab my sentiments exactly. Right on brother. I'm jumping back to you soon
  • Tuco716
    Tuco716
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 360
    I wish Kixeye could see the nightmare angry posts in game chat and on FB. I have NEVER seen a company make such an arrogant, short sighted, clearly money driven choice. The is a "NEW COKE" level of change. (Which is not as good and cost the same even though you said it would not.) Only you are charging your customers to change it and you broke into there house and stole all the original formula COKE that they had bought. On top of that you reduced the volume of the can from 12oz to 9oz and will not allow people to drink their "new and improved" COKE without pouring out some.  But you are charging them to do that too. But hey you get a 80% discount for a few days to pour it out.

I will remember this as the single greatest screw up ever done by a company. RIP Vega Conflict. Between this and the loss of Unity in a few days. This game is toast.

BTW We are getting clobbered in game right now. The Chinese coining alliances have already coined Fleetbay 11 and coined all their fleets. Those of us that do not want to spend thousands on this game are just getting crushed.

Vega Coinflict.

We got played.

Preece wins.
  • James Faction
    James Faction
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 89

There is a more specific rebuttal to that: the DISAPPROVAL of the SHIELD INCREASE TO REPAIR TIMES was even more against than that. It was close to 70% against, less than 13% in favour.

This makes LXC's statement there about "community approval of repair times" untrue.

Shield penalty on repair times needs to come down. It cripples all but most of all it cripples newer players from making progress

• OrbitalDecay
    OrbitalDecay
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 51
    Little interesting fact. As of 2:46PM EST 3/14/2016 only 10 of the top 100 alliances are a full 75 members.

That is right in the top 100 alliances which are the largest, most active, coining groups only 10% are full. Many have less than 70 players in them. That means that a minimum of 90 accounts have dropped from those alliances. My guess is the number is closer to 450. Maybe they just went solo.....

If smaller alliances is the plan this re-balance is working perfectly.
  • HellsAngel7
    HellsAngel7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 9

Well I noticed since I got cutters at first they where fast in open sectors but now they been made even as slow as an talon...So whats up with this developing team? Why turning the cutters into crapp? The only point they still fast are inside planet...So whats the meaning of killing the cutters speed than its looks more like killing the game and the fun in it and not only me is experiancing but many players will quit or consideratie to quit due the fact these kinds of game changes will deff kill the game and the fun to play it...So kixeye Developers re-instate cutter speed and dont keep killing all the good stuff that makes the game fun to play.

• Johnathan Hamman
    Johnathan Hamman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 105

My Hope is Paul Resse is the 1st one standing in the **** unemployment line. To the rest of kix good luck with that job hunt your CEO is a moron,and this coming from a dmall business owner who knows you just can't screw over customers.

• edbert64
    edbert64
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 26
    DelarO said:
    Guys! just so funny to see what is going on with Vega Conflict Reviews on STEAM! the game its just going down! half of people saying this game R CHIT!! I AGREE AFTER THIS UPDATE!
    I saved my review on mobile and steam...going to use it now and give the lowest score possible...

I think Paul had better seek witness protection soon, at least move into a hotel for 6 months or so. Most hated man in PC gaming.
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839

There is a more specific rebuttal to that: the DISAPPROVAL of the SHIELD INCREASE TO REPAIR TIMES was even more against than that. It was close to 70% against, less than 13% in favour.

This makes LXC's statement there about "community approval of repair times" untrue.

Shield penalty on repair times needs to come down. It cripples all but most of all it cripples newer players from making progress

I'll bet if you retook that poll now the results would be much more negative.
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,794
    edited 14 Mar 2016, 8:54PM
    I suspect that Mr Preece and gang KNEW that this re-balance would send legacy players into a frenzy.
    So that is why HE is acting as front-man and apparent sole decision maker.

So when he disappears back behind the curtain for another long hiatus, he takes much of the bile and venom with him.

That way, the CMs and Dev folk can carry on with the game dev and player interaction with SOME semblance of 'normality'

Right now, I do not see that happening real soon.
    It is a little bit like expecting us not to be mad at the one on the right after the one on the left has gone...

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Tuco716
    Tuco716
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 360
    A picture that captures the sense behind the grand refitting update.

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132
    This is a **** joke. Ironically, I am not referring to the **** of which is the re -balance. We get it, do something constructive with your time. If you continue to beat this dead horse in the same way, even the paste that currently remains loses its viscosity.

You want to post or discuss anything realistic around here and it's been shitposted in under a hour. The only difference between this and spam is that one has a greater variety of characters.

Take a breath, and learn to cope. If this ruined your life, you probably are doing something wrong. Give it a month, this **** takes time, and I assure you that you've wasted far more developing memories of this. Seriously the **** is wrong with some of you people. Some of you are making accounts simply to post offensive gifs. If you are that pissed off least leave the rest of us so we poor **** can work in peace. The newbies aren't speaking/seeking help either. It almost seems like people aren't trying to help themselves for **** sake. Then I look at the strategy section and find several fleets  available with only minor complaints on my end. It's being worked out already, it can be done.

**I'm on a cellphone yet can still attempt to correct spelling errors. How low of effort can you be applying (if not native language forgiven).

Utterly baffled,
    -Mendax

• JIM KIRK
    JIM KIRK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 47
    edited 14 Mar 2016, 11:22PM

Well, at the same time, I have lost some great players in my alliance because people have real life crap to do. When Kixeye decided to 'rebalance' a game that did not require it and screw everyone up, it was the push needed to sing 'so long, fair well. I can't believe its so screwed' (in the Sound of Music melody when the children were singing good night to their father's guests) and leave the game completely. I don't see how this would help the low level players in their Blueprint and Event gameplay as everything they would have is almost useless.

BTW, I have already come up with a new Instant Repair, Full Auto VSEC/VEGA farming fleet.

• TheObituary
    TheObituary
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 20
    Ad0n1s said:
    The bad news:
    Thousands of Players spend loads of money and time (priceless) to build and fine tune Mk5 fleets & coined 40+ bases to be on top of the food chain and be able to compete in Epic Scale wars like in 13k and have fun in the process. Time and time again Kix took it all away, ignoring both VC domain experts and generic customer feedback and send us all back to the starting line... Nerfing weapons, ships, events, specials, gameplay the list is endless... Thousands of posts in the forums... An  endless cycle of coining to drive Kix profits... It appears that future players are more important than existing players hence we are totally ignored...

The good news:
    Steam, Apple and Google stores have a comprehensive feedback and review system... Both Metacritic scores and Steam Reviews will be visible on store pages. We can illustrate if we are happy/ unhappy with the product, or if we don't believe that it is delivering on what it promises. We could all adjust our coin spending habbits accordingly, failing that we can always  join a Vega Rehab help group...

As a point of reference these are the current Review Statistics for Vega Conflict as of 10/3/2016, would be interesting to compare these numbers after the Rebalance updates go live:

Google Play score: 4.2/5
    134,720 total Reviews
    5 Stars 80,806
    4 Stars 26,575
    3 Stars 10,772
    2 Stars 5,117
    1 Stars 11,450

Metacritic: 1 Critic on IOS 10/10

Apple App Store:
    Current Version: 4/5 Stars Total of 137 Ratings
    All Versions: 4/5 Stars Total of 4059 Ratings

Steam Store Reviews:
    Mostly Positive (739 reviews)
    Positive (519)
    Negative (220)

Good idea...i jsut dropped my rating from 4 stars to 1 and left comments telling new players to stay away!
  • Tachibana Kanade
    Tachibana Kanade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 35
    CM LXC said:
    Hey rebels,

Over the last few days, I've been collecting and collating some of your responses to the great rebalance. I promised an explanation from the person in charge of these changes, and here it is. I've rephrased the questions somewhat, but I feel it keeps the original spirit.

For those of you who don't know who he is, Paul Preece is one of the original founders of KIXEYE, and original creator of Battle Pirates.

Blue is me, Orange is Paul.

What is the point of this change?

To find the reason for the changes we have to go back in time, to when VC was first created. When KIXEYE first imagined VC it was as a space themed version of a PC game we had previously created called Battle Pirates. It’s not in our DNA to simply clone games, even one of our own, so we purpose built VC from the ground up as a true PC space game. In the process creating a bunch of new features such as combat strafing, hull classes, weapon arcs, planets, moving PvE fleets, interception, wormholes, shields, mines, asteroids and factions. As is often the case when creating new things, some of them work well, some… not so well. We’ll come back to the not-so-well bit in a minute.

At the same time as we were launching VC on PC, games were exploding onto a different device entirely: the phone. As VC was our latest and greatest game we decided to create a mobile version of it as our first proper excursion onto the mobile platform. We also decided that the mobile version of VC was not going to be a different game, dumbed down for mobile players, it was (and is) the exact same game as the PC version. Mobile players coexisting and competing with PC players in the same universe. Which is pretty cool and, as far as I’m aware, unique among realtime MMO games.

Mobile has since gone on to become the largest platform for VC. However, designing and supporting an identical game across platforms that are so different in size, power and accessibility is not without its tradeoffs. Some aspects of the original PC game work well on mobile, some not so much.

And this is where we catch up to today, or rather five months ago, when KIXEYE started to put some serious thought into addressing the areas of VC that were not working well.

To you, the long time players, the game feels good as it is. It doesn’t feel broken or badly out of shape. You like playing the game - if you didn’t you wouldn’t have continued playing it month after month. And yet here am I saying it needs fixing. Well... we’re both right. As it turns out, you guys (and gals) are pretty unique. Out of the millions of people who have played VC, it really connected with a small, select subgroup of those people (you) who really enjoyed playing VC day after day, month after month. The majority of people didn’t find what they were looking for in VC and simply stopped playing. For those people, VC failed. It failed to be fun. It failed to be engaging day after day.

And there lies the catch-22. Some of the aspects of the game that appeal to the current player base are the exact same aspects that frustrate or overload new players. To improve the experience for new players, and to grow VC, we have to alter the game to make it more attractive to new players. Sometimes, after considering all other options, this includes altering the game in a way that frustrates the current player base.

We do not want you thinking that you are not important to us. Long time players are the lifeblood of the game. In many ways you are the game. However for VC to grow and entertain a new generation of players it must change and adapt. Ultimately we feel the result is worth the effort.

Paul Preece

Founder, KIXEYE

Who in the dev team came up with this? They should be fired/stabbed/[Insert terrible thing here]:

That would be me. As a huge fan of VC I want to see the game reach the highs I know it can. I returned to the game as Creative Director back in August, and while the current situation is definitely a low point, the features the team are currently working on are some of the most exciting I’ve seen in any of our games.  

You’re removing the ships individuality/variety:

We’re putting together another post to address this in more detail and with more data.

You’re dumbing down the game, I like complexity.

The game is getting more simple with regards to ship speeds, that is true. However there are different kinds of complexity. Speed is a very important stat. So important that it can override nearly all other stats except for Range. When that happens the game actually loses a ton of complexity, as the number of meaningful combat stats drops from many to few. Bringing more consistency to hull speeds should return more complexity than it takes as the number of meaningful stats increases. Over time, we expect more hull classes to become useful to more players.

You’re only doing this for the money:

This specific set of changes will most likely lose us money in the short term. We know we’ve lost the confidence of players by moving the goalposts and it will take time to rebuild it. None of the changes are designed to make money, they are designed to improve the accessibility of the game by better defining the meta.

How can I feel safe investing time/money into the game when you can just change everything in a heartbeat?

We decided the best approach was to get all the disruptive changes out in one go. To just rip the band-aid off. More disruptive in the short term but it sets us up to be more consistent in the longer term. One of our key goals for the future is to increase the longevity of ship builds across all classes. It is vital to the health of the game that ships have long, useful lives.

LXC: Ok, this was Scarlett. Credit where it's due.

Based on currently available information, it appears that several fleet repair times will actually be going up (https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/617254). Is there something we’re missing?

The hull repair change will significantly shift the meta of ship design towards lower armor, high damage ships. As it does ship repair times will fall. We are planning on providing some assistance to players to help them adjust their equipment to the new meta.

In the examples linked to above many of the ships have traded weaponry for armor and shields, which is the current meta. Those ships should now downgrade their shields and armor and take more weapons. As they do their repair times will drop. We will be monitoring builds to make sure this happens.

Note, the ISC / Cruiser Armor bonus is ‘repair free’. An ISC ship with a 30% Armor bonus is not charged repair for the additional armor points.

Paul is currently asleep, (and I'll be off shortly), but please leave your comments and questions below, and either he or I will get to them when we can. We read everything, so don't just link your previous forum thread. Remember that this is my bosses bosses boss, so keep it on topic and constructive. 
    @Paul Preece 
     ... With all due respect "Admin" ... **** your own **** off your ****! ......... this is UNACEPTABLE!!!

YOU MAKE CHANGES DURING EVENT (CONDOR RIOT), THAT IS NOT NICE!!! [AND EVEN YOU SAID YOU CANNOT MODIFY ANYTHING WHILE EVENT]

AREAS WHERE KIXEYE IN VC NOT WORKING WELL? ... WELL TRY FIX YOUR OWN SERVERS THEN, THEY ARE A MESS, LAGS, DISCONNECTIONS...MUCH    MORE.......

YOU MAKE THE UNIQUE ABILITIES OF EACH SHIP (EAGLE FRIGATE NICE STRAFE SPEED) (DREAD HUGE BUT HEAVY WARSHIP) (ZEAL STRAFE SPEED A BIT MORE [10M/S]) (APOCRYPHA FASTER THAN VEGA AND RAPTURE FASTER BUT LESS HEALTH) (CARRIERS WITH NOW 200M/S ¿REALLY? REALLY??!!?

CARRIERS WERE ALWAYS A SAFER, BUT NICE OPTION TO COMBAT, YOU KNOW, BUT DRONES ARE EXTREMELY EASY TO KILL ... NOW YOU NERFED SPEED ._. (SINCERELY THEY WERE SLOW, YOU KILL IT EASY, NOW YOU KILL IT IN A GOLDEN PLATE, "HEY ENEMY, KILL MY CARRIER) ._." IF AT LEAST DRONES WERE MORE HEALTHY .... THEY DIE WITH ONE GLADIUS SHOOT AND NOT ONLY 1, I HAVE SEEN A GROUP OF 4 BOMBER SQUADRONS DIE IN SAME TIME, REALLY EASY ... NOT NEED MORE SCIENCE .... 

YOU DO THIS FOR MONEY, LOSE IN SHORT TERM, BUT HUGE BOOST IN LONG TERM, PLEASE, I AM NOT A KID, I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS PERFECTLY!!!

MORE IMPORTANT, YOU KILLED THE WHOLE SHIELD SYSTEM, 90% FOR METHAPHASE?! PAUL!!! REVIEW THIS BIG ERROR, METHA MAKES PROTECTION TO ALL CLASS WEAPONRY, NOW, WE JUST PUT METHA AND WE GO WITH BEST PROTECTION AGAINST WHATEVER WE WANT ... -.-" THIS IS MERELY STUPID!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO ADDRESS IS THIS LIST:

-STEAM AS NOT THE ONLY PLATFORM AVAILABLE, MAKE A EXE INSTEAD, IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL AND NOT NEEDING TO HAVE A "GAME CLIENT" THAT REALLY SUCKS!
    -PAYMENT, WE WANT COINS WE BUY, NOW IN STEAM THEY COST TOO MUCH!!! ABOUT 30% MORE THAN JUST PAY IN FB OR KIX PAGE!!!
    -FIX YOUR SERVERS, I WILL NOT BE SAYING AGAIN!!! DISCONNECTION WHILE IN BATTLE (AND EVEN SAY THAT IT CANNOT CONNECT FOR MAX NUMBER OF PEOPLE IS SEEING YOUR BATTLE (WHEN YOU LOSE YOU GETS AS A STUPID PERSON FOR YOUR WORST PERFORMANCE EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY 1-2 SHIPS TO KILL)
    -I LIKE THE REPAIR TIMES FIXED, WE WANT ACTION, NOT 1-2 HOURS TO REPAIR FOR WEEKS -.-""" I WILL THANK FOR THAT ...
    -15 DAYS FOR A SHIP? ISN'T NICE, MAX 10 OR 13 DAYS NOTHING MORE ....

ONLY JUST ONLY AFTER YOU ADDRESS THAT, WE CAN PROCEED, BUT NOT MAKING CHANGES TO STUPID ONES, THINK BEFORE CHANGE...
    MAKE BETA-OPEN WITH ALL SHIPS AND BPS, AND COINS TO CHECK IT, PEOPLE MUST SAY IF WE AGREE OR SOMETHING WE FAILED..............
    MAYBE WON'T BE READING THIS MR- PAUL, BUT I WOULD EXPECT YOU WILL MAKE SOMETHING WITH THIS, ALWAYS THINK IN YOUR PLAYERS BEFORE IN THINK IN YOUR GAME, BECAUSE A DEAD-END GAME IS A DEAD-END GAME ........

AH, ONE THINK MORE .... YOU MAKE THE SHIELD SYSTEM BROKE WITHOUT ANY GOOD REASON, THEY WERE NICE AS THEY WERE (BUT MASS SHOULD BE A BIT REDUCED FOR RECHARGABLE SHIELDS...

P.D: ONLY IF YOU READ UNTIL END, I WILL WRITE YOU, SORRY, BUT LET ME GIVE MY ANGRY AND SAD BECAUSE MY UNIQUE SHIPS (EAGLE AND FEW MORE EXPERIMENTAL SHIPS, YOU BROKE MY SYSTEM SINCE I LOVE MAKE RARE BUILD COMBINATION NO-ONE USES JUST FOR FUN) AND FOR SAYING ABOUT THE **** **** YOUR ****........ WELL, YOU SHOULD DRINK WHAT IT MIXES ......... DRINK IT AND DIE FOR THE SAKE OF VEGA .... BUT AGAIN, SORRY, I NEED SPARE MY ANGRY AND HOPELESS WITH SOMEONE, NOTHING BETTER THAN THE CM's, CS's, DEV's, AND SPECIALLY.....YOU THE CREATOR OF THE DEAD-CONFLICT GAME ....

SO AGAIN I SAY, SORRY, BUT TRY UNDERSTAND TO ME WHAT I FEEL OF THIS CHANGES.... MR- @Paul Preece