Deez263
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 566
    XD *milk squirts out of nose*
  • Livn Lern
    Livn Lern
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 326

You know, I'm not so sure that at least the Vega and Vsec battleships are going to be outmoded exactly While every other Vsec and Vega ship is probably on rough seas to being poor competition, the Veal and dread will both have more weapon slots than the vigilante. The vigilante will have more health, but it can't really reach that upper end of damage that the veal or dread could. The only problem I see as far as battleships are concerned is that the vigilante will be more well rounded and better overall. I can see the ISC as being the roman legions while Vega would be the various pagan tribes that gave them so much trouble. ISC ships will be the victors at painful costs with glass dreads or veals packing seige + magnet 4/5 or phased magnets 3 with fusion or maybe strafe 5 with a few frigates or cutters to flank around the sides and either keep them wary of focusing their fire on the enemy battleships or punish them for doing so. Of course, with fusion 3 thrusters of their own, they may last long enough to rotate back and finish off the one or two frigates/cutters nipping at their flanks. Even with mk upgrades, 2 or 3 weapon slots can only do so much damage compared to battleships with their own mk upgrades.

Also, the shield nerf made phased weapons pointless (with exception to cannon fodder ships that won't live that long anyway since the only meaningful damage they do is the hull damage) since the second the shield goes down, it has blocked all that it was ever going to block. Ionized does technically more damage overall but only to speed up the arrival of meaningful armor damage.

Also, don't worry about shield types once you've got higher mass ships because metaphase 3's actual value is 5760 effective shield with a repair time of 2880 seconds. This is because metaphase reduces all damage types to half damage to shield and will have 90% defense once the rest of the update is in play. Your alternative is spectral 5 which has 6480 ONLY for energy and 3240 for everything else, it does compensate by having a little over a thousand less mass. Don't even look at Shockwave because it barely has only has about 70 less mass than meta 3 for 2700 energy and deflector may have 1589 mass but the health to repair time ratio for it will not hold a candle to what meta provides. Unless you are farming fleets with mono projectile damage type and REALLY need the extra 500 or so mass, don't concern yourself with deflector either.

• mr.BadTouch
    mr.BadTouch
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 12

Where are our free refits you **** kixeye??

• Sai-Dac Thorne
    Sai-Dac Thorne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 3
    Yeah, it's time to put more time into something else. The whole coin driven re-balance left a bad taste in my mouth. It's a business and every business model includes maximizing profits. Profits are low, get them up.

You want to talk about a game that the devs and developers actually love the players? EvE Online... They have a Fanfest every year in Iceland where the fans meet the Devs and Developers. Did I mention its is a big party? Been there twice. Oh, and it's all about nothing but spaceships!

The point here is that Vega was created as a business for profit not because a few developers wanted to create a ever evolving game that would surpass all expectations because of their passions.

v/r

Vega...Gringo -Sector 500, Planet 525
    EvE Online...Universal Gringo  - Gallente Federation Space, Alleben System
  • Fajar Priyanto
    Fajar Priyanto
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 335

I've been buying games on steam: world of warships, universe sandbox, ground control, Gratituous Space Battles 2.
    Eat that kix lol

• BlubberBlubberBlubbe
    BlubberBlubberBlubbe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 29
    Everyone should vote for Vega Conflict in the app store, more ratings there will surely attract more mobile players! Of cause be honest.

• Sai-Dac Thorne
    Sai-Dac Thorne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 3

I've been buying games on steam: world of warships, universe sandbox, ground control, Gratituous Space Battles 2.
    Eat that kix lol

https://youtu.be/AdfFnTt2UT0

Check this one out!

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132

Check this one out!

There is a sang in the gaming community. If you want a second job, go play Eve. If you learn it and get into it, it can be a fantastic experience. However it's not as fast paced as that trailer makes it out to be, I will warn you of that. BTW that trailer is **** fantastic, incredible work for the creative talent behind that one. VC needs something closer to this lol.

• Fajar Priyanto
    Fajar Priyanto
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 335

@Sai-Dac Thorne said:

Check this one out!

Yupe, I have been playing Eve Online for 7 months now. Still mainly mining and training skills. I've got Skiff ship.
    Do you play it too?

• DelarO
    DelarO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    Blablabla!!! Dont change the Ships SPEED!!! any other update its alright but dont change the speed man! U will be realize too late what U doing: its MISTAKE however Paul U said its gonna be better game.. BS!!! ITS ALREADY GOOD GAME MAN! DONT CHANGE THE SPEED! THX for your co-operation
  • Screw off buddy
    Screw off buddy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 10
    This new re balance is just ridiculous it serves as a big screw you to older players and a shift towards all the small accounts that will play the game for about a week then quit i find it kinda bull that you are basically wanting all bigger players to just stop playing (and if you do this rebalance a lot of people are gonna quit. aka means less money for you.) I personally want to see this game grow just as much as you but this update will ruin the game you need to call it off and change everything back to the way it was before this small update.(you can keep the new skins for the pythons, i dont mind that.)  This rebalance is, sorry to say, gonna be the downfall of this game. and honestly i don't want that
  • banned
    banned
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 10
    i think i can translate the entire original post
    i dont need to care if you have spent money because with mobile we have a whole new avenue to collect money and older players are an inconvenience
    the game will ditch its community and reinvent itself for new money

• Tuco716
    Tuco716
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 360
    Im spending money on steam to unlock my account to give a review there too.

Two weeks ago that money would have been spent here.

Now I'll do my best to make sure everyone knows what happened, just like the rest of your former player base. I'm doing the same on apple too.

How are those unsigned up players working out for you?
  • Housefly
    Housefly
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 116

What happened to all the reviews on the App Store? Earlier today there were more and more negative reviews telling people not to download because of what kixeye has done to the game. Might be just a glitch in my phone (doubt it because I have rebooted multiple times to the same thing). If this is true then Apple, who just made a huge deal about the ethics behind working with the government to access phones by known murderers is now allowing the deletion of some negative testimonies about people's experiences, to protect its devs?

• SsTrooper
    SsTrooper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 55
    edited 12 Mar 2016, 4:38AM
    Dear @CM_LXC riot looks like a desert. All the low lvl and mid lvl players are gone because of the new rep times. where a fleet had 10 mins of rep time now has 3 hours. Surely every new player will love this.

Good job helping new players to stay in the game! 

Best regards
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,839

Notice how Paul dances and dodges the subject of free refits... he admits that kixeye broke everyone's ships, and that it's not about forcing people into a bad situation to make them coin their way out... but then says they'll offer discounted refits.. not free refits, discounted... so you can coin your way out of the corner he painted you into.

• the mastadon
    the mastadon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,132
    V e s p o said:

Notice how Paul dances and dodges the subject of free refits... he admits that kixeye broke everyone's ships, and that it's not about forcing people into a bad situation to make them coin their way out... but then says they'll offer discounted refits.. not free refits, discounted... so you can coin your way out of the corner he painted you into.

But it's realistic? Marketing is probably pissed he said that. If you couldn't tell from the body language and responses there are some serious issues with communication over there.

• CivilBore
    CivilBore
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 471
    Maybe someone should contact advertising standards. The video on Steam clearly shows someone engaging in multiple fights at the same time - auto, but no mention of the ludicrous repair times. I'm pretty sure that falls under false advertising.
    Coineye, putting the con in conflict
  • NOT MEMPHIS
    NOT MEMPHIS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 504

Check this one out!

There is a sang in the gaming community. If you want a second job, go play Eve. If you learn it and get into it, it can be a fantastic experience. However it's not as fast paced as that trailer makes it out to be, I will warn you of that. BTW that trailer is **** fantastic, incredible work for the creative talent behind that one. VC needs something closer to this lol.
    I looked into playing EvE but I'm pretty sure my wife would divorce me.
    YUCK FOU

• Livn Lern
    Livn Lern
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 326

@Denizen of the Night said:

Sai-Dac Thorne said:
    Check this one out!

I remember EVE... That game made me a very terrible person in some ways... but it was fun once you got a solid group of people to play with. There is no single player in EVE, you will not like the game if you try doing things yourself, you need your corperation or at least a few friends to be remotely relevent.

• Delta Fleet
    Delta Fleet
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 28

@Fajar Priyanto said:

@Russianworld said:
    Last 2 days we have more than 50 new reviews of Vega Conflict in Steam. All of this are negative! Rating of VC falling down. It's players answer to Kixeye.

Yupe. If this is what Kix wants, let them have it.

Keep the bad reviews coming. Dont forget the play store ( Android ) and app store (apple)

• kixeyeuser_2241804
    kixeyeuser_2241804
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 52

SOOOOO happy I've only spent a little bit of money so far on this game. Will not be spending in the future. Thanks for the clarity paul.

Thanks again,
    Alex (one time regular player)

• Morde4
    Morde4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 8
    Free REFIT or QUIT
  • billybifocals
    billybifocals
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 743

@Sai-Dac Thorne said:
    Fajar Priyanto said:

Eat that kix lol

Check this one out!

The hairs on my arms actually stood on end while I was watching that Eve Online video, it looks fantastic. When did you ever get that sort of rush in Vega Coinflict? I know I've never felt it. Closest thing to "joy" I've had is when I got the Dread after 13 hours of grinding....

• gpczak
    gpczak
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 11

When I think about all my time I put in this game....all the effort...and all that just toss to trash... good thing that I didn't spend too much cash on you greedy kixey.
    Gonna check sometimes if something has changed but until that time kix last words to you is ....... sayonara suckers

P.S. oh and I rated all your games properly because you DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS (that gave you so many good ideas how to make it( VC mainly ) game sloop much better

• fernando.langalu
    fernando.langalu
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 5
    CM LXC said:

Who in the dev team came up with this? They should be fired/stabbed/[Insert terrible thing here]:

That would be me. As a huge fan of VC I want to see the game reach the highs I know it can. I returned to the game as Creative Director back in August, and while the current situation is definitely a low point.

If you wanted to see the game "reach highs you know it can", then maybe you shoulda stayed in retirement buddy. But credit where it's due, the current situation at Kixeye is not anymore at a low point.

They're at their LOWEST point.