In game Music!

VanDam_Troll_Magnet
VanDam_Troll_Magnet
Incursion Leader
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,106
After all these long years on the high sea's, the same cassette tape over and over kind of gets a bit boring, I would like to submit a request to the powers that be to develop a better sound track for the game, personally I feel Ride of the Valkyries  and the planet Jupiter would be perfect in combat music, for base and map music something more mellow like fur Elise and the moonlight sonata would be perfect and classy  

• VanDam_Troll_Magnet
    VanDam_Troll_Magnet
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,106
    my sounds been off for years also but I turned it back on the other day still ****!
  • Trixter_Os
    Trixter_Os
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,357

So I played for the first time in early 2013 but left after about a year due to a job change. In the middle of 2015, the track we hear when we first log into our bases somehow gets into my head and will not leave. So I started a new base and here I am.

As long as I can keep that opener, I'm down for new music.

"There's nothing so sweet, as a long nose Pete!"
  • crazyjr2
    crazyjr2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1,039
    I'm surprised that people still play with sound. I turned it off a long time ago and I know many others are the same but I was surprised when I saw how many people still use it.
    I play with the sound effects on, not the music, Sometimes when the game is really lagging,, the sounds help me know what's going on. my only request is a volume adjustment so i can play my music playlists, while having the sounds at a lower level.
  • CaptainsStingray
    CaptainsStingray
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 540
    um i mean you could put your own music on while you play
    Listen Linda Listen...
  • virego
    virego
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 727
    I think all the audio in the game needs an update, a lot of the sound effects sound a bit dated, and some incredibly annoying (like when projectiles hit a destroyed turret in FM targets), but I'd rather kixeye work on more important things like build/repair times.
  • spawnofevil6669
    spawnofevil6669
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,168
    switched off the music 15 minutes into 1st day of playing game, sound effects went off 5 minutes after the music went off and all the other particle effects went off the day they offered the chance to turn them off. no wake or cloud movements either. 

stops you having to clear cache on the pc every 5 minutes and if i want to listen to music "I" get to choice what i want to listen too , not the lift music kixeye picked for the game
    Image result for are we having fun yet
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    crazyjr2 said:
    I play with the sound effects on, not the music, Sometimes when the game is really lagging,, the sounds help me know what's going on. my only request is a volume adjustment so i can play my music playlists, while having the sounds at a lower level.
    You can do that with your volume mixer, just turn down the volume for your browser.

• darrylwayne2005
    darrylwayne2005
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,131
    The game music when I started in Nov. 2011, was Awesome, sorta mellowing at times but Combat Battle music had a good tune to make ready to fight !  I was mesmerized by it for a good 2 years, till it got changed. Hated it ever since. 

I'm into the Epic Music you can find on YouTube now ! Got loads of Playlist :sunglasses: 

• Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    edited 9 Mar 2016, 6:51PM
    The game music when I started in Nov. 2011, was Awesome, sorta mellowing at times but Combat Battle music had a good tune to make ready to fight !  I was mesmerized by it for a good 2 years, till it got changed. Hated it ever since. 

I'm into the Epic Music you can find on YouTube now ! Got loads of Playlist :sunglasses: 
    The music has always been crap, I turned it off within a week of starting to play it. I only turned off the sound effects about a year ago when I got back, the sound of shots hitting where the target used to be in the strongholds killed my ears, far too harsh.
  • CrimsonTampon
    CrimsonTampon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 508
    if they used the old trance music ingame id turn the sound back on, but they realy gotta update some of the weapon sounds i hate the uavs buzzing, if they could turn the buzzing sound down a little thatd be great.
    Image result for shy girls mario