is the alliance feature going to be fixed soon????

Montecristo
Montecristo
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,432
guys come one i cant send blast for months now, its really hard to keep comunication with the guys when i can not send blasts, and also request and invitations are not going trough

is this going to be fixed soon?????
  • joe.ashford.90
    joe.ashford.90
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 10
    especially blasts its really a pain that leaders can not send blasts
  • maddad
    maddad
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 613
    thirded on ally blasts,posted a thread on blasts awhile ago, it got moved to community support section,doom asked what was the problem,then nothing,it just been ignored since. it really needs to be fixed,especially if your alliance has members from all over the globe like ours does
    upgrades=downfall of battle pirates
  • Montecristo
    Montecristo
    Incursion Leader
    same here, and i dont even see it posted on march wip or being comented at all
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,513
    edited 7 Mar 2016, 6:44PM
    I've passed this thread up.

UPDATE: This issue is in the list to be fixed.  No time frame was given to me.
  • Shiba
    Shiba
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,575
    facebook.. 

create an alliance page and use it for your blasts..   

• Nes_V
    Nes_V
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 46
    edited 7 Mar 2016, 7:16PM
    This must be a hit and miss issue.  I've been getting blasts out to my alliance, so wasn't aware of the issue.
  • crazyjr2
    crazyjr2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1,039
    guys come one i cant send blast for months now, its really hard to keep comunication with the guys when i can not send blasts, and also request and invitations are not going trough

is this going to be fixed soon?????
    Kixeye has had a history of dragging their feet when it costs the players. Like having to hit more player bases for alliance points, for example.

But if it's costing the company, they will bug the holy crap out of the game to fix it. which works, because the further bugging creates more income.

Odds are like mercenary fleets, alliance will never get fixed properly. this is old, outdated and bug infested coding. so till the games end, i don't see much getting really fixed
  • Montecristo
    Montecristo
    Incursion Leader
    we do have a fb group page and fb group chat, however not all player have or play from fb
  • maddad
    maddad
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 613
    Hope this is getting fixed in todays update Doomrooster, or at least a update on possible timeframe for it to be fixed
    upgrades=downfall of battle pirates
  • Duckyyy
    Duckyyy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,953
    Shiba said:
    facebook.. 

create an alliance page and use it for your blasts..   

My thoughts exactly. If they don't have Facebook, it's a 5 minute job to create a free account.