Can we get stats on centurion and new particle accel cannon?

will.t.cameron.5
will.t.cameron.5
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 155
Since you guys showed the centurion and new cannon in the preview server can we get pics and stats please?
  • DeadSinner
    DeadSinner
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 304
    BP UID: 870 - Alpha-tester: I was here before sector 1 existed.
    If you're not having fun with a game, find another game to play.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,498
    Stats aren't finalized.  Today's preview helped to get the tuning correct.  We may see something on Monday thats a final version.
  • Nicholas Soong
    Nicholas Soong
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 159
    Laredo said:
    Stats aren't finalized.  Today's preview helped to get the tuning correct.  We may see something on Monday thats a final version.
    Umm can someone please clarify what the Centurion's splash reduction does? does it stop rocket and mortar splash only or does it also mitigate shockwave damage? because the hull has no unreactive so it is vulnerable to Antipode launchers.
    Hmm, what wacky thing should I say? Oh Sod it I can't be bothered of thinking something smart to say.
  • Epiales
    Epiales
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 22
    The centruion doesn't have shockwave deflection because it's a siege hull. The new siege hulls are designed for the DUBs and new Drac Bases that have high damage turrets and no patrol fleet. It will probably suffer in fvf or player bases because it is not unreactive and doesn't have assault deflection.
    Get busy fighting or get busy dying.
  • Nicholas Soong
    Nicholas Soong
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 159
    Epiales said:
    The centruion doesn't have shockwave deflection because it's a siege hull. The new siege hulls are designed for the DUBs and new Drac Bases that have high damage turrets and no patrol fleet. It will probably suffer in fvf or player bases because it is not unreactive and doesn't have assault deflection.
    That is one overspecialized hull... suits me fine since I don't pvp anyway and with auto dock repairs even less so.
    Hmm, what wacky thing should I say? Oh Sod it I can't be bothered of thinking something smart to say.