Forsaken Arena Remix

LEAD_WEIGHT
LEAD_WEIGHT
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 623

Would  been nice to have Halo & Atari Tanks rules and game types..... 

Prizes: 

• Uranium mining until you are defeated, but must win 10 challenges and Alliance must be 30 days active and members must been with group for 7 days to gain Uranium. [ Mining only active if you defeat multiple Alliances and you can not engage if your Alliance lost in a battle, until after certain amount of time has pass or after 3 battles from those that hold Forsaken Arena on map... Plus you must hold Forsaken Arena on map in another sector other then where your Leader/Group is in.
  • Single, Double or elusive Triple & Quad prints for single slot [ Load up prints within a single slot ]
  • * 1% - 5% Boost added to any bonus
  • * Emp rocket every 1 min (slows down hit ships and scramble's movement for 3 seconds) Recharges in 5min after every FvF

• * Stealth shielding: Once you activated this option, then only last for 20 sec, but you will not able to fire during this time.... You will have bonus engine boost 75% speed during this time to make your escape. Recharges in 5min after every FvF

• * Jebus all bonus: Activate this option and will give 5% - 25% bonus extended life.

GAMES

Capture the Flag : 2 - 12 player mode. 4 home bases [ small form maps ]

• Instant Relay launch
  • mine field
  • heavy armoured torp towers
  • base turrets ( Team selection )
  • capture 10 flags
  • fleet heeled after you capture opponent's flag ( can capture multiple teams flag )... ( If your team is killed and flag taken, then you must wait till your flag appears back in base ) 
  • Power-ups (Health-up, Clone-me, Drone anti-all [are drones with anti-all weapons that circle your fleet... includes torps] ect...)

Heavy Hitters:  2 - 12 player mode. Only Base guard type hulls Goliath ect 

• Overload powerups
  • Power-ups (Health-up, Clone-me, Drone anti-all [are drones with anti-all weapons that circle your fleet... includes torps] ect...)

Hot Potato: 4 - 50 player mode. Random player gets tagged.. Last Man Standing wins

• All weapons turn to short range stun mode except for Tagged player
  • Power-ups (Invisible, Clone-me, Drone anti-all [are drones with anti-all weapons that circle your fleet... includes torps] ect...)
  • Time limit event for those holding the potato.

The Flood: 2 - 12 player mode. Drones, drones drones.. Survive to win.

Power-ups (Invisible, Health-up, Clone-me, Drone anti-all [are drones with anti-all weapons that circle your fleet... includes torps], reload ect...)
Instant Relay launch

Marco Polo: 2 - 12 player mode. I hope you drown... Subs
  • Instant Relay launch
  • mine field
  • sand bars (like ice fields)

This land is your land, this land is my land: 2 - 12 ... Territories

• Hold to win 

Maps:

• Ricochet: Lock-on to these panels and it will bonce you weapons around FvF map till it hit object ( Opponents Fleet, turrets, power-ups or yourself and teammates and your stuff) 
  •  more later..

No subs unless game host has or select opponent to have prior to battle. It will state prior to game engagement. 

========================================================================================

Another is to have what was suggested... SandBox version that allows all user to use all tech & hulls to battle builds, but would be nice to add your own base to see how it withstand attacks from users builds.