suggestions for updates for bp

MASTER CH1EF
MASTER CH1EF
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 55
edited 4 Mar 2016, 1:50AM
i had some suggestions/ideas for this game

weapons customization 
like instead of only making weapons better by upgrading them we also customize them like some weapons can have 3 special parts to improve them or 5 like on thud cannons we can put in high calliber rounds
which increase rangs and damage but reduces rate of fire and reloading speed while also increasing recoures cost of the weapon
and also a armor plating which would make them give some health to the ship but increases repair time
but the thud cannon could also have a improved shooting system which increases reload speed and better aim
or missle launcher which have have armored warheads which make the missle survive longer 
or one that makes it burn things or something else

factions
so you all know the forsaken but why only be able to be a forsaken my idear is that players are able to choose a faction which has there own strength weapons ships buildings and even diffrend type of island 
like a rogue faction which is made out of rogue reavers and rogue forsaken and rogue drac a faction which is more advanced and can research tech faster and have more change of getting blue prints but cant carry as much recources as other factions could 

and a faction of of pirates which instead of fighting with cannons and other types of weapons like missles
use fighters and use swarms of ship and have much more armor and can carry more resources and have combined resources mines but they cant produce as much resources also this faction has 2 ship factories and can repair more ship but there weapons cant do much damage and most normal weapons cant be put on most of there ships only high class ships can use higher tech weapons and normal weapons 
a faction which is for players that like a challenge 
because really playing as the same faction over and over again is kind of boring 

new map
it would be better in my opinion to have a map like the one vega conflict has because it would make travel slightly easyer and make sector wars more fun in my opinion 
and that factions have there own sector in which they rule and have there own cargo ships and resources mines

a day and night cycle  
it would be cool having a day and night cycle which makes so that difrrend cargo ship will spawn and makes so that its harder in ship combat to find each other while also making ships weapons having a higher change to miss and have slightly shorter rangs 

these are my ideas/suggestions sorry for my bad english but i'm still learning
also sorry if i have send this messege to the wrong section thingy or whatever 

• xHydrax
    xHydrax
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 190
    edited 4 Mar 2016, 6:29AM

weapons customization 
    like instead of only making weapons better by upgrading them we also customize them like some weapons can have 3 special parts to improve them or 5 like on thud cannons we can put in high calliber rounds
    which increase rangs and damage but reduces rate of fire and reloading speed while also increasing recoures cost of the weapon
    and also a armor plating which would make them give some health to the ship but increases repair time
    but the thud cannon could also have a improved shooting system which increases reload speed and better aim
    or missle launcher which have have armored warheads which make the missle survive longer 

factions
    so you all know the forsaken but why only be able to be a forsaken my idear is that players are able to choose a faction which has there own strength weapons ships buildings and even diffrend type of island 
    like a rogue faction which is made out of rogue reavers and rogue forsaken and rogue drac a faction which is more advanced and can research tech faster and have more change of getting blue prints but cant carry as much recources as other factions could 

and a faction of of pirates which instead of fighting with cannons and other types of weapons like missles
    use fighters and use swarms of ship and have much more armor and can carry more resources and have combined resources mines but they cant produce as much resources also this faction has 2 ship factories and can repair more ship but there weapons cant do much damage and most normal weapons cant be put on most of there ships only high class ships can use higher tech weapons and normal weapons 
    because really playing as the same faction over and over again is kind of boring 

new map
    it would be better in my opinion to have a map like the one vega conflict has because it would make travel slightly easyer and make sector wars more fun in my opinion 
    and that factions have there own sector in which they rule and have there own cargo ships and resources mines

a day and night cycle  
    it would be cool having a day and night cycle which makes so that difrrend cargo ship will spawn and makes so that its harder in ship combat to find each other while also making ships weapons having a higher change to miss and have slightly shorter rangs 

1. so special slots for each individual weapon. will probably happen at some point.
    2. far to late in the game to let us choose another side. kixeye would have to recode 90% of the game.
    3. screw anything that has to do with vega. leave it on vega and let it die there.
    4. seems like something that would cause un needed lag, for little to no benefit. 
  • MASTER CH1EF
    MASTER CH1EF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 55
    xHydrax said:

weapons customization 

factions

new map

a day and night cycle  

1. so special slots for each individual weapon. will probably happen at some point.
    2. far to late in the game to let us choose another side. kixeye would have to recode 90% of the game.
    3. screw anything that has to do with vega. leave it on vega and let it die there.
    4. seems like something that would cause un needed lag, for little to no benefit. 
    thanks for the feedback
  • Launch68
    Launch68
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 31
    Adding radiation damage to thud cannons, and making level 5-6 thud cannons could be interesting.
  • luitenantinge
    luitenantinge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 54
     i agree , point 1 is good the rest is not possible unfortunately .  I also concur with launch about the canons.