Suggestion: HIstory of the game

battleaxe253
battleaxe253
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 115
Hi Mods, me and another lower id code player (6 digits in my case) were talking the other day about the changes we had seen over the years like seawolves, predator subs, end of black water, and introduction of base relocation. Trouble is, as time goes by, it gets harder to remember such things and the exact timing. 
I wonder if it would be possible to put together a timeline of events as mentioned above in either list or slide show form (slide show would be way cool in my opinion) that players could access. 
For newer players -even some of you :smile:  - it would give them a sense of the history of the game and an idea of how much has changed.
For those of us that do remember a lot of the stuff, it would be neat to take a walk down memory lane in a fashion far more accurate than our failing memories allow.
  • Tim_R_Kabooom
    Tim_R_Kabooom
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 39
    Hi Mods, me and another lower id code player (6 digits in my case) were talking the other day about the changes we had seen over the years like seawolves, predator subs, end of black water, and introduction of base relocation. Trouble is, as time goes by, it gets harder to remember such things and the exact timing. 
    I wonder if it would be possible to put together a timeline of events as mentioned above in either list or slide show form (slide show would be way cool in my opinion) that players could access. 
    For newer players -even some of you :smile:  - it would give them a sense of the history of the game and an idea of how much has changed.
    For those of us that do remember a lot of the stuff, it would be neat to take a walk down memory lane in a fashion far more accurate than our failing memories allow.
    That would be cool.