Next Hull event

Ray Caldwell
Ray Caldwell
Potential Threat
Joined May 2011 Posts: 59
I don't know when the next hull event will be where we can get some previous event hulls but I would like to throw this out there . I think the next hull event should be all previous hulls and top weopons and not have a new hull . I myself would like another shot at getting the neptune hull as well as others I have missed out on like punisher are 2 hulls . Again NO NEW hull on that event so i can concentrate on getting missing hulls and any other weopons not been released again like the wendigo and executioner to help lower level players in my alliance help get up to speed .
  • CPL Hicks
    CPL Hicks
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,173
    You must have missed the discussion on the General Forum. The new hull and weapon have already been hinted at: Centurion, a siege ballistic hull, and Particle Accelerator Cannon, low reload cannon with splash, speculated to be a Heavy Weapon.

Kixeye has already slowed down the content a lot. They won't anymore. Either coin your builds or do your homework and start deciding what's worth acquiring.
    Praise be RNGesus!
  • Ray Caldwell
    Ray Caldwell
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 59
    CPL Hicks said:
    You must have missed the discussion on the General Forum. The new hull and weapon have already been hinted at: Centurion, a siege ballistic hull, and Particle Accelerator Cannon, low reload cannon with splash, speculated to be a Heavy Weapon.

Kixeye has already slowed down the content a lot. They won't anymore. Either coin your builds or do your homework and start deciding what's worth acquiring.
    I think you missed the point on which event I was talking about . lol . I was refering to the 2 events every year we get a choice of previous event hulls meaning all the hulls over the years . So i don't know if you trolling to quick or you didn't read it over to understand but I thought the words Next HULL EVENT was good enough . I am not no coiner queen but if you like it Oh well .
  • CPL Hicks
    CPL Hicks
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,173
    Fair enough. Though you meant next raid.
    Praise be RNGesus!
  • THE SHARK 101
    THE SHARK 101
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 113
    next raid is a hull raid i think 
  • THE SHARK 101
    THE SHARK 101
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 113
    maybe april actually