Additional Defense for Lvl 7 Walls

NiceBob7
NiceBob7
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 207
What the purpose of full max wall give. Nothing they don't stop nothing or keep what behind it safe for a few more seconds.  Give across the board defense for all type of weapons to at least 100%. Don't let missile fly over the wall to get to the turrets. Let them hit the wall, that what the wall purpose is to protect what behind. It a joke today with all the powerful weapons added and nothing done to  fight back. 
Roberto Sector 167 Ally 1SF in Battle Pirates and  War Commander Sector 92. 
  • CPL Hicks
    CPL Hicks
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,173
    Walls were always intended to be a ballistic and rocket defense. Missiles used to be useless in a base with flaks, mortars likewise with bombards. Defense hasn't kept up with this game, that's well known. If walls were to get a buff it would be increased explosive defense and deflection, ballistic defense, and pierce resistance. I thought that's what level 7 walls would have when they were first released—an ability to at least slow down the arbalests' x-ray-like sabots.

Flaks, well, flaks are good against older UAVs, and bombards against old mortars. Neither is up to snuff now. Just remember that Kixeye has no interest in proper balance in this game; OP hulls and weapons are the money makers.
    Praise be RNGesus!
  • NiceBob7
    NiceBob7
    Minor Nuisance
    Sad may it be. What for a Level 70/80 plus. Except for one weapon that has a due weapon as missile and countermeasure. Ships in base sometime don't get a shot off and do nothing. There should be no limitation allow us to build buff up turrets. Give the new hull hours of repair and make the base repair like In War Commander less then an hour and instant repair of the dock.
  • FountainHead
    FountainHead
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 175
    I agree.. walls are pointless.. each section should withstand at least 2 shots from arbs before crumbling..
    As it stands now.. 1 arb salvo will go through 20 wall sections w/o blinking...

Walls are decoration only...
  • NiceBob7
    NiceBob7
    Minor Nuisance
    By point taken here attack on my base with mostly max walls could not stop Puns. This is my point