Thought we may potentially need another FAQ seeming as there is once again alot of questions circulating the forums about the new Bastions, Weapon Lab, and new resources.Q: Where do we acquire the new resources to build Bastions?
A: The new Resources, Chemical
are acquired through completing either Tier 3 of Shadow Ops, or completing Tier A or B of events.Q: Can we loot these new resources from other players?
A: No.Q: Where can we see how many of the resources we have?
A: The new resources and how many you have can be viewed inside the Weapons Lab at the top of the UI.Q: How long does each Bastion last?
A: 2 days across all levels.Q: How we unlock more levels of Bastions?
A: Increasing the level of your Weapons Lab will automatically unlock the next level of Bastions.Q: What units are susceptible to the "Scramble" ( ) Status Effect produced by the Tesla Tower?
A: The following is a list of units affected by and immune to Scramble :
Reference Terms :
- Standard Unit - Units with no production limit once unlocked
- Mech Infantry - Mechanized Infantry
- Semi-Unique Unit - Units that require each individual build of it to be unlocked separately
- Unique Unit - Units with a production limit of 1.
The following units are affected by Scramble :
- All Standard Aircraft - such as Night Owl, Hellstorm, Banshee and so forth ...
- All Standard Vehicles - Vanquisher, Hover Tank, Scorcher, Mega Tank and so forth...
- All Standard Mech Units - Hercules, Vanguard and all Mercenary Mechs
- All Semi-Unique Aircraft - such as the Cyclone and Thunderstorm.
- All Semi-Unique Vehicles - such as the Warhorse, Jackal, Hellhound, Vanquisher Commander and so forth...
- All Unique "Hero" Special Forces Vehicles - such as Doran & Jericho.
- All Escort Drones - such as the Titan Drones & Sandstorm Drones.
A: The following units are Immune to Scramble :
Credit to TroyW for all of his hard work on discovering this information.Q: The Orbital Hammer hit my air units, is that possible?
- All Unique Units - ( exception listed above ) - BFG X, Viper, Titan, Sandstorm, Inferno and so forth...
- All Special Forces Infantry - Operators, Lead Preserver, Sheila and so forth...
A: Yes, the Orbital Hammer does have the capacity strike down aircraft. Look here
if you want proof.Q: If we can only have 1 Bastion and we can only use it for 2 days, what's the point?
A: Bastions are good for providing that extra kick to your defences when the going gets tough.
Bastions are ideal for helping make the push through defence waves in both events, and Onslaught Campaigns.Q: What do we use the Core Resource for?
A: If the current information is correct, Core Resources are used to build higher level Bastions.Q: Can either Bastion be Shocked?
A: No.Q: Does the Weapons Labs placement in my base have any affect on how the Bastion itself behaves?
A: No. When the Bastion is placed, it operates entirely independent of the Weapons Lab. It has its own health, and so on. If the Weapons Lab is destroyed, the Bastion itself will continue to function and operate as always until the timer runs out.Q: I saw a player with more than 1 Bastion, is that allowed?
A: Please report cheaters here
.Related War Commander Wikia Pages:
If anyone has any other questions they think should be added, please post me in the comments and I'll add them too the top and credit you.
Hope this info helps everyone.
My last FAQ on Shadow Ops can be seen here
if anyone has any questions about the Campaign seeming as that resumes shortly.