Citadels lvl 60 fleet Vs Liam99's Base

Liam-99
Liam-99
Master Tactician
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,112
Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • lh2001
    lh2001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 269
    If the attacked just blitzed the base maybe he couldve done it...Over all the citadel doesnt really look all that great...but thats just my opinion. 
  • Blue-King
    Blue-King
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 105
    I think we can all agree that this guy isn't the best driver around. Citadels have the same problem all mortar fleets have, the rounds take to long to reach their target, and with how fast the cits are it just puts them at a disadvantage against medium range turrets, not to mention their defense stats are all set up weird. But I can see them being an okay siege hull if built right. I know this isn't the main point but those punishers that guy had are probably the best performing tanks I've ever seen lol

Tech Owned:

Hulls: GoreSaber, Mastodon r1, SCX, BC r8, BCX r4, MC, MCX, Mercury r10, Vindicator, Interdictor, Nuclear Cruiser, Hurrican, Goliath r2, Enforcer r1, Nighthawk, V2H r10, Battleship, DN, and DNX,

Weapons: Drac Railgun D-110, DragonFire Rockets, D92U & S, 104N cryo, D98U Antipode, Bypass CG 1-3, Disruption Missile D53-D, D55-Z, Styx Torp, Crossbow 1, Phalanx 1-3, Drac Hailstorm A-C, Locust UAV, Blaze Thrower

Limited: Zoe's Stingray x5, Harlock's Triton x2

• Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,112
    I disagree with both the above statements. although appreciate the feedback. 

Blitzing the base would of ended the attack much faster,,,,Have you every tried to run past a skull ranked scatter gun HC. that doesnt work so well. So blitzing would of deffoe killed his tanks a lot quicker.

I felt he actually hit my base well with the fleet he had. Creeping and taking slowly like he did was about the only way that kind of fleet can attack that base. he danced to avoid as much apoc fire as he could and he knew rushing hc would of spelled death. I can show you a video of some better armored punishers trying to rush me if you want. but they didnt do aswell as the above vid.
    Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • luke.obrien.790
    luke.obrien.790
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 31

This just makes me more excited for my 4 Citadels to be finally be done. I think they look good.