repair queue

bloodknife
bloodknife
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 54
any chance of gettin a facility for repair queueing? asin when one repair completes the next in the queue starts aotumatically. wud help i think
  • OldNGrumpy
    OldNGrumpy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 634
    I think a better idea would be all fleets automatically start repairing once they are in dock all at the same time.  Granted they would all still have different repair times but as long as they are in dock they should all be repairing if needed.  Then give us the drydock for refits so we dont have to burn dock time for both builds and refits.
  • Mudekai
    Mudekai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 296
    To be honest I would love a repair queue, automatic repair would be nice but if they truly want to get repair times down how all ships in a fleet repair at same time instead of just one
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    Been ask in the past and was rejected.

Basicly kix want you to coin your repairs, not have them repair the long way in a queue where you dont log for days. Hence why they said, just like the infamous drydock, it would never happen.

Every time you log they get activity on there game and that a good way of keeping the online status higher.
  • Mudekai
    Mudekai
    Minor Nuisance
    yea but see thats the problem as they keep ignoring what the majority of players want and keep implementing things we dont like, like this latest "improvement" on the fm they are losing players, yea might be only non coiners but the game is supposed to be "free to play" and it seems all they are doing is catering to coiners, so if thats the case they need to change the format from free to play to payed play if not they really need to focus on whats good for all players not just coiners
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    They implement change for those who pay for it. They couldnt care less about those not paying for the service. Have you heard a whale complaint about repair queue or the latest FM update. Nope, since they coin there repairs and can hit 10 85 in 15 min. Those are the player kix cares about.
  • Mudekai
    Mudekai
    Minor Nuisance
    yea well thats all fine and dandy but from a legal stand point its not very sound
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 18 Feb 2016, 9:32PM
    If i were you id go check the TOS and read them very carefully. You ll find out the you have very little legal recourse against them and that everyting is covered in the TOS your suppose to have read and you have agreed to when you opened your account. But in reality, 99.9 %  dont read it and agree to it. They only read it once they get screwed and get pointed to it. Kix have lawyers as well and they are pretty good at covering risks based on how kix does business. Kix is in California for a good reason and not another state.
  • Mudekai
    Mudekai
    Minor Nuisance
    Oh im not speaking for me Im just talking in general and as far as the tos is concerned its about as worthless as the paper its written on, which has been proven before in other cases as they have no way of proving who is actually accepting it when accounts are created but not only that I am noticing a trend when it comes to legalitys and online video games and how they do business and it doesnt look like kix is actually paying attention as I said they are going to have to do 1 of 3 things either listen to all players and not just ones that coin or change from free to pay model or close the doors
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 18 Feb 2016, 9:44PM
    They know very well who agrees to it lol. You cant access an account if you say no to them. To access and complete the activation, you MUST agree to them. And that is not just kix, it every gaming company around.

Most online gaming company go down for 2 reasons (other then being purchased by a bigger company):

1. There game go down and they end up going bankrupt or closing there doors 

2. The get sued for copyright infringement and end up settling by either going bankrupt or selling the rights of the games to pay the fees.

• OldNGrumpy
    OldNGrumpy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 634
    Mudekai said:
    yea but see thats the problem as they keep ignoring what the majority of players want and keep implementing things we dont like, like this latest "improvement" on the fm they are losing players, yea might be only non coiners but the game is supposed to be "free to play" and it seems all they are doing is catering to coiners, so if thats the case they need to change the format from free to play to payed play if not they really need to focus on whats good for all players not just coiners
    Not sure what latest FM improvement you are referring to but it hasnt affected me so its apparently a non issue to most players.