map repair

hilador
hilador
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 16

Personally I feel that the map repair has been one of the better things kix has done recently. I do however, have to wonder why they haven't allowed it to reach it's full potential for them.

Time and again I hear people complain about not being able to play because their dock is down. If we were able to launch fleets even with a dead dock (but not repair those fleets) wouldn't players utilize map repair more readily. If a flattened base does not prevent me from launching my fleets and still being able to play then a base hit is far less frustrating and my bubble matters far less.

Does anyone else think that launching from a dead dock would lead to more coining on the map ?

• sliceNdice
    sliceNdice
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,428
    I don't think so.

If someone won't coin their 6 coin dock to launch fleets, what makes you think they'll pay even more to map repair those fleets?

Moving to FFF just because it's an idea...
    Forum Rules
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • xHydrax
    xHydrax
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 190
    if a damaged dock doesn't stop you from launching fleets than they may as well remove the dock, aside from ally points crippling someones dock is the main reason to hit their base.