Limited weapons

Ron Kostyc
Ron Kostyc
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 20
 Why Have weapons from raid LIMITED when you can never get enough for a whole fleet of 5 ships  Take for example the Cobra Scatterguns fist limit was 6 then 2 times 5 and not available in raid in between  Now new Feature raids and only weapons for 2 ships Came with TigerShark raid hold ten weapons maid max 16 available now discontinued.. 2nd Hydraulic Resistor limit 5  again no longer available   Our ships need weapons Not limited ones but one you can build on any ship that holds them  example heavy weapon can not fit on all only Heavy Cruiser ... If we gain that weapon why stop it  availabity  What purpose does it do to make it LIMITED so that you can build ONE complete fleet with that weapon..
  • ivan.gutierrez.923724
    ivan.gutierrez.923724
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1
    I have another question, I used limited tech weapons ( gale defense ) but now when i try to REFIT a hull or my entire fleet and removed them, those limited weapon despair and i dont have them no more...any one know something to to keep them.
  • tegetthoff
    tegetthoff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 652
    edited 13 Mar 2016, 8:10AM
    So you say when you remove a limited weapon from a hull it does not get restocked as reusable limited bp? File a ticket immediately! These were not meant to be usable only once.
    No Signature
  • rik.thompson.3
    rik.thompson.3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 14
    I have another question, I used limited tech weapons ( gale defense ) but now when i try to REFIT a hull or my entire fleet and removed them, those limited weapon despair and i dont have them no more...any one know something to to keep them.
    i had still 3 gale1's in stock, refitted 1 in a gale2. now i have 4 gale1's in stock, so no problem here.