The 1st 3d printed hand to ever play BP

RossWood
RossWood
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 142
Thought I would share a bit with all you Pirate friends, since the Kixeye has done very little to cut the cost of Battle Pirates I have in turn cut my coining in half and have started printing 3D hands for disabled children and vet's. This is the first 3D printed hand ever to play BP. Brought to you by the CROWS
ROSS CROW
  • ballgagsforjesus
    ballgagsforjesus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 766
    Awesome.
  • SHOGUNJAPAN
    SHOGUNJAPAN
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,530
    Freakin sweet.  Way to go Ross

• Shadow Creep
    Shadow Creep
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 37
    That's awesome
    May the force be with you
  • tonseltickler
    tonseltickler
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 543
    Are you Dyson from Terminator2?
  • tonseltickler
    tonseltickler
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 543
    you made the arm, time to do the leg now if u wanna keep playing BP. keep em coming

• Yo-Hoe-Hoe
    Yo-Hoe-Hoe
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 618
    Very nice job and I wish you well in your endeavor's... 
  • CT the legend
    CT the legend
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 223
     cool stuff keep it up
    Retired from BP 
    Bloodravenfavian said "but one cant know w/o checking. And someone's "word" on the web is as useful as a penny in an Apple store.

• Matt Schwartz
    Matt Schwartz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 94
    So awesome. I am not disappointed or surprised that Kixeye lied (AGAIN) They / (WILL) ceo with his swelled head always lies. He has run bp into the ground. You complain and like a 5 year old child he retaliates and throws a tantrum. Remember the video a year and a half ago when he said and agreed that repair and build cost's and times were out of control. Yet here we are again with the same song and dance on how they know and are going to fix it. Funny how now even if you spend coin on rogues you cant get a crew to lower repair times and how missions we you to get to earn tokens have all disappeared. But hey it is to much code for them to reduce repair and build times and costs. Funny how they can design a new raid and up the damage their hulls deal but can't give us rogues to reduce repair and build costs. Like I said they are habitual liars. or should I say Will is as he runs the scam I mean show. Just buy a ps4 and a game that costs a million or more to develop. Its free to play after you buy it, MUCH CHEAPER and the graphics blow BP outta the water.
  • karlisijs
    karlisijs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 6
    NIce one ROSS!
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725

Good stuff man, that's awesome.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    edited 4 Jan 2016, 9:16AM
    Inspirational. 
  • Marshall Mark
    Marshall Mark
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 141
    So awesome. I am not disappointed or surprised that Kixeye lied (AGAIN) They / (WILL) ceo with his swelled head always lies. He has run bp into the ground. You complain and like a 5 year old child he retaliates and throws a tantrum. Remember the video a year and a half ago when he said and agreed that repair and build cost's and times were out of control. Yet here we are again with the same song and dance on how they know and are going to fix it. Funny how now even if you spend coin on rogues you cant get a crew to lower repair times and how missions we you to get to earn tokens have all disappeared. But hey it is to much code for them to reduce repair and build times and costs. Funny how they can design a new raid and up the damage their hulls deal but can't give us rogues to reduce repair and build costs. Like I said they are habitual liars. or should I say Will is as he runs the scam I mean show. Just buy a ps4 and a game that costs a million or more to develop. Its free to play after you buy it, MUCH CHEAPER and the graphics blow BP outta the water.
    like 2 hijack threads eh fool
  • TetraGrammatonCleric
    TetraGrammatonCleric
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,207

Be careful ross, don't want to cross the line of other programs being used to play the game. Lol. You gonna get everyone banned!

Point Value for Military Strongholds: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/594968
    How to calculate desired cloak: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/592491
    How to maximize efficiency in the Reaver Assault Force Platforms: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/594726
  • jeffreyjames
    jeffreyjames
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 284
    RossWood said:
    Thought I would share a bit with all you Pirate friends, since the Kixeye has done very little to cut the cost of Battle Pirates I have in turn cut my coining in half and have started printing 3D hands for disabled children and vet's. This is the first 3D printed hand ever to play BP. Brought to you by the CROWS
    can you print one with a soft flesh like palm with nubs on it
    ?
  • HBQUTZ
    HBQUTZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 243
    Really awesome.

Think you are Ross Crow in the game?
  • kixeyeuser_1419923710437_100008767024011
    kixeyeuser_1419923710437_100008767024011
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 36
    as a vet whose lost a leg... I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!! need mor ppl like u in this world
  • Doug Girard
    Doug Girard
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 371
    RossWood said:

I just caught this while searching 3D prostheseis and ran across this.  AWESOME man.  Just awesome.
  • Garnet
    Garnet
    KIXEYE Support
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 13
    That's really awesome! It's honestly amazing what folks can do with a 3D printer at home nowadays.  ^_^