Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes.

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
When tomorrow comes!

Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?
The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France!

Do you hear the people sing!
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
When tomorrow comes!

• Duckyyy
    Duckyyy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,953

Sums up how I feel, and many others, about Kixeye.
  • Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824

yea they work in half measures and half truths. 
  • Snocky
    Snocky
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,145
    Toruk said:

and they are VERY ECONOMICAL with the other half of the TRUTH

• Toruk
    Toruk
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,824
    Snocky said:
    Toruk said:

and they are VERY ECONOMICAL with the other half of the TRUTH

thats a kind way of saying it. 
  • mel.pintainho
    mel.pintainho
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 3
    Yeah smoke and mirrors tactics used ....make us look stronger than shaft us by increasing both the enemy AI strength and intelligence. Last raid a real joke for even high lev players that could do A sets but then got smashed by new Heavy Cruisers and their speed this raid. I'm sick with their dishonesty saying that they don't expect people to "coin" new ships immediately to be able to do well in the raids. How else can we get top hulls? It's impossible ...even for people who could do it 24/7! 
  • Fleenk
    Fleenk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 97
    Yeah smoke and mirrors tactics used ....make us look stronger than shaft us by increasing both the enemy AI strength and intelligence. Last raid a real joke for even high lev players that could do A sets but then got smashed by new Heavy Cruisers and their speed this raid. I'm sick with their dishonesty saying that they don't expect people to "coin" new ships immediately to be able to do well in the raids. How else can we get top hulls? It's impossible ...even for people who could do it 24/7! 
    Kixeye doesnt care about us they only care about the money bein spent so Will can buy a new house, car, boat, etc etc etc

But why is the RUM gone???
  • krofts5
    krofts5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 886
    then stop spending, nuff said
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,547

@mel.pintainho said:

The heavy cruisers last raid were easy prey to subs with a live insta repair flag. All high level players should at least have NH with B-torps. Just saying...

Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • mel.pintainho
    mel.pintainho
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 3
    The Qing said:

@mel.pintainho said:

The heavy cruisers last raid were easy prey to subs with a live insta repair flag. All high level players should at least have NH with B-torps. Just saying...

Yeah well not every player below 71 like me has them or even built a flt and those that did have them couldn't do it anyway. Maybe you have them retro to R10 for cloaking but then thats just another chore not many have done either with all the U needed for other things and its not like we know what to do a few weeks b4 each raid to prepare for that and keep up with everything else.