Raiser-1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 56
    npa_tucks said:

@OO-Raiser said:
    guys iis thiis a bug or what
    i get resources after every def wave donefirst pic after def mission 

dude shut up why report a glitch that's in are favour lol

cause a glitch that was in my favor made me lose my old acc and i dont need free stuf
  • DeathMeats
    DeathMeats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 216
    horrible last day.... take me 30s - 60s to end attack ... 
  • Juruco
    Juruco
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,775
    horrible last day.... take me 30s - 60s to end attack ... 
    and support said it would get better as people stopped playing on the last day.... it appears to be getting worse. 
  • jerry2015
    jerry2015
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 19
    im unsure of whats happening when I logged in they said it had been extended but the timer never changed ?
  • Make_Me
    Make_Me
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,625
    edited 28 Oct 2015, 8:30PM
    last days guy.... be sure to check the 
    ------ THE ULTIMATE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL POST ------
      https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/584273
    lots of tips and tric for the last push on the event
  • JenafferxoxoDam
    JenafferxoxoDam
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 11
    Greetings Commanders,

Last night we made some improvements to the event. We increased the XP payouts of Tier B and Tier A. We also reduced the amount of units in defense waves in Tier C & B, and some of the defense waves in Tier A. Hopefully these changes will reduce the lag and difficulty a bit in those missions.

Unfortunately, the Missions do not correctly say how much XP they are actually paying out. You will get far more XP than the event HUD advertises on certain waves. Here are the real facts, we hope you enjoy.

The XP increases are substantial, especially on early waves. You will see these amounts when you defeat a wave!

(click image to enlarge)

well another bad event cant even do 40s
  • NightMare03_TUW
    NightMare03_TUW
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 558
    only hrs left and NO answer from my tickets

• Lucas Garcia
    Lucas Garcia
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,779
    only hrs left and NO answer from my tickets

or any ones prolly
  • kevin.schulz1
    kevin.schulz1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 80
    i put defenders in for mission 13 wave 2 tier A my screen still freezes and then shows defeded the mission runs for a few seconds once i remove my defenders then will say defeated when i cant see any attacks happening my cache browser history have all been cleared out and my flash player is up to date
  • Carride
    Carride
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,631
    Greetings Commanders,

Last night we made some improvements to the event. We increased the XP payouts of Tier B and Tier A. We also reduced the amount of units in defense waves in Tier C & B, and some of the defense waves in Tier A. Hopefully these changes will reduce the lag and difficulty a bit in those missions.

Unfortunately, the Missions do not correctly say how much XP they are actually paying out. You will get far more XP than the event HUD advertises on certain waves. Here are the real facts, we hope you enjoy.

The XP increases are substantial, especially on early waves. You will see these amounts when you defeat a wave!

(click image to enlarge)

well another bad event cant even do 40s
    40 is nor hard.
    I did one and got an hour of repair
    YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!
    What makes you doubt life comes when you feel you will never doubt your life again.
  • Katrina Anoska
    Katrina Anoska
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 15
    game stuck at loading sector..

• Debashish5
    Debashish5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 15
    Horrible event and if they dont improve will leave and play some other game

• NightMare03_TUW
    NightMare03_TUW
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 558
    wow kixeye you disappoint me I hear ppl getting there tickets anwseredwithin hours and I cant get mine awnsered in 10 days ....and you wonder why ppl quit....

• JackHammer112
    JackHammer112
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 440
    npa_tucks said:

@OO-Raiser said:
    guys iis thiis a bug or what
    i get resources after every def wave donefirst pic after def mission 

dude shut up why report a glitch that's in are favour lol

And will get you banned....
    WC - Level 44 -  Nickname - JackHammer
  • juan.blaylock
    juan.blaylock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 2
    What gives?!?  Haven't played the game in a couple of days and somehow 166 of my coins mysteriously vanished after logging on today!!!  It was hard enough that the Night's End campaign sucked with its many glitches.  Used my Mercs once and could not build anymore because of this latest glitch.  Same with building any additional Preservers or Infiltrators.  Several days went by with time still stuck on building the first Merc or Infantryman but the game sure took my coins, thorium, and resources for the builds and did not reimburse me when I canceled them due to the glitch in the build clock.  Taking my resources was one thing but taking 166 of my coins (had 234 and now showing 68) for no reason, which basically is stealing $16.60 of my money.  Kixeye will not receive another dime for coins from me going forward and I would like for either my coins returned to me or my credit card reimbursed for the $16.60 you took from me for no apparent reason.
  • JackHammer112
    JackHammer112
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 440

I still can't see my unlocked nightmares. I have bought 11 or 12 of them now and still not showing as unlocked or purchased. It took all the do just didn't give me the goodies!!!!

Rule of thumb when it comes to Kixeye Events.....  When you "buy" something with your XP, ALWAYS check after EVERY purchase to make sure you get what  you paid for!
    WC - Level 44 -  Nickname - JackHammer
  • Carride
    Carride
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,631
    What gives?!?  Haven't played the game in a couple of days and somehow 166 of my coins mysteriously vanished after logging on today!!!  It was hard enough that the Night's End campaign sucked with its many glitches.  Used my Mercs once and could not build anymore because of this latest glitch.  Same with building any additional Preservers or Infiltrators.  Several days went by with time still stuck on building the first Merc or Infantryman but the game sure took my coins, thorium, and resources for the builds and did not reimburse me when I canceled them due to the glitch in the build clock.  Taking my resources was one thing but taking 166 of my coins (had 234 and now showing 68) for no reason, which basically is stealing $16.60 of my money.  Kixeye will not receive another dime for coins from me going forward and I would like for either my coins returned to me or my credit card reimbursed for the $16.60 you took from me for no apparent reason.

Clear cache
    YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!
    What makes you doubt life comes when you feel you will never doubt your life again.
  • Baba_Booey
    Baba_Booey
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 21
    This is just too funny. Instead of fixing these massive glitches they throw this onslaught at us again and of course its full of lag and you are unable to control any unit in your base. Way to go Kixeye, this should piss off a few more of your players
  • len04
    len04
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    very true game is getting worse. the lag and glitches in the last event made it virtually impossible to play. 
  • ChildeRoland
    ChildeRoland
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 318
    i put defenders in for mission 13 wave 2 tier A my screen still freezes and then shows defeded the mission runs for a few seconds once i remove my defenders then will say defeated when i cant see any attacks happening my cache browser history have all been cleared out and my flash player is up to date
    Bit late for advice now and might be stating the bloody obvious but but have you switched off all the graphics in the games settings? Hope that does the trick.

• Loon Wai Yit
    Loon Wai Yit
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 78
    Is there a limit on Tokic Offender. Why cant i purchase more???
  • stinkweasels
    stinkweasels
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 82
    I guess I'm in the minority because I noticed improvements after changes were made.  I got all the EXP upgrades for all the bases after the change.  It worked pretty well for the most part.
  • Liquid Soul
    Liquid Soul
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 106
    I guess I'm in the minority because I noticed improvements after changes were made.  I got all the EXP upgrades for all the bases after the change.  It worked pretty well for the most part.
    and we can all bet you had hoards of units to throw into battle, unlike the rest of us. the events are hardly fair to newer users.
  • juan.blaylock
    juan.blaylock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 2
    So, this is how Kixeye is going to operate!!  First, they took coins that I paid for and did not use.  I say something on this forum and now they have taken half of my accumulated resources, some defense turrets that I built months ago and just recently spent a lot of resources updating, and have taken many resource and other buildings that I spent months building and updating, some maxed out.  Been a loyal kixeye games player for a couple of years now but since the product quality is now secondary to them taking our monies, my participation in playing kixeye games will be declining and I will not waste no more monies buying coins.  Guess my business, like many before me, is less important that the monies you get from us and the lesser quality games that you are now providing to us.
  • EXPERT_BEST_OF_THEM
    EXPERT_BEST_OF_THEM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 367

friend in my sector has same prob buildings missing so I don't think it's just you and the prob will be sorted I also have some gold missing will be sending ticket in I suggest you do the same

• Dusan Rnjak
    Dusan Rnjak
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 197
    what hapens with players who miss half of deir base and dont have premium(to submit a ticket)?i would like to get an answer please!
    So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking 
    Racing around to come up behind you again. 
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, 
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death. 
  • Demolition_Man94
    Demolition_Man94
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 155
    Bit late for advice now and might be stating the bloody obvious but but have you switched off all the graphics in the games settings? Hope that does the trick.

Just throwing my advice in here ChildeRoland, but this doesn't help the problem at all. The problem is Kixeye's unwillingness to actually fix the game. Not only did I clear cache and cookies in 5 (yes that's right 5) different browsers ( Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari ), I also tried from both the Kixeye website as well as the Facebook link. These graphics settings have been turned off for close to the 3 years that I have been playing. So now what is your advice? Maybe the same as Kixeye's advice, clear my cache and cookies you say? OOPPPSSS did you miss where I said I had done that? Kixeye sure as hell missed it on 2 separate tickets I sent them.  So no this really does nothing to help the situation. 
    Yeah I said it...Yeah I meant it...Suck it up buttercup, life goes on and it's only pixels on a screen..happy hunting, play nice and fight fair..even enemies can get along. 
  • Liquid Soul
    Liquid Soul
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 106

Just throwing my advice in here ChildeRoland, but this doesn't help the problem at all. The problem is Kixeye's unwillingness to actually fix the game. Not only did I clear cache and cookies in 5 (yes that's right 5) different browsers ( Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari ), I also tried from both the Kixeye website as well as the Facebook link. These graphics settings have been turned off for close to the 3 years that I have been playing. So now what is your advice? Maybe the same as Kixeye's advice, clear my cache and cookies you say? OOPPPSSS did you miss where I said I had done that? Kixeye sure as hell missed it on 2 separate tickets I sent them.  So no this really does nothing to help the situation. 
    you have so many browsers, obviously you run multiple accounts. that is the one thing that makes me sick the most, out of all the problems with this games, guys like you running as many browsers as you can, to pump yourself up like the pathetic peenless manchildren you are, with your extra fake accounts, instead of just using pure strategy to win. YOU CHEATERS are WHAT RUINED A GOOD GAME.
This discussion has been closed.