Night's End Improvements

• BADCANDY7
    BADCANDY7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 427
    ehmm I thought 500K Thorium was no longer a prize in the sandstorm bases, however I just got 500k from 1 of them
  • EXPERT_BEST_OF_THEM
    EXPERT_BEST_OF_THEM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 367

I thought I heard that somewhere also

• Herb13
    Herb13
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 138
    if thats true the last 5 bases i did all gave me thor
  • HuskyMudKippz
    HuskyMudKippz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 19
    I am having issues with defending. When i press "start wave" it does the count down then when it goes into the defense it stops and said I 'failed" the wave and need to do it again. Any thoughts?
  • harold_oxley
    harold_oxley
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
    are you going to extend the event? i didnt get to play the whole first day due to issues!
  • John758758
    John758758
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 53
    **** YOU GLITCHEYE>  Improvements my **** ****.  just had an 18 hour repair bill because i could not move a single FUCXKING toon in my base.  you and your BULLSHIT SERVERS can suck my ****.  Spent 100.00 on this bullshit game for the last **** time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
  • DOM - GEE
    DOM - GEE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 40
    how good is the nightowl
  • Lucas Garcia
    Lucas Garcia
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,779
    DOM - GEE said:
    how good is the nightowl
    they rock, the defense waves that where kicking my **** in A, i did with little problem because of them. so expect a nerf very soon
  • PaleHorse31
    PaleHorse31
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 330
    Just to keep everyone updated, Night's End will be extended by 10 hours.

• Night's End will end, starting with Sector 1, at 7 PM PDT on Wednesday October 27.
    • The event will be fully closed by 12 AM PDT on Thursday October 28. 
    So, I take it that Kixeye isn't going to make a meaningful reduction in difficulty or help the players in any way? 10 extra hours of not being able to do anything isn't exactly an extension...it is simply prolonging our agony.
  • beany1748
    beany1748
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 273
    what is happening about the airfield and barracks glitch which is preventing players building these new units as they disappear and so do the resources, still had nothing back from my ticket, are they sleeping????
  • chereemetz
    chereemetz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3

I still can't see my unlocked nightmares. I have bought 11 or 12 of them now and still not showing as unlocked or purchased. It took all the do just didn't give me the goodies!!!!

• msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,315
    And if it is the same player I am thinking of (all info exact) he is a VERY VERY heavy paying player, without going into specifics THIS GAME IS ALL THIS PLAYER DOES..
  • warinwar
    warinwar
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 764
    BADCANDY7 said:
    ehmm I thought 500K Thorium was no longer a prize in the sandstorm bases, however I just got 500k from 1 of them
    Yes, I got 500k thor from SS95 bases twice - yesterday.
  • hotboys
    hotboys
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 3
    how about some free repair kixeye

• M.Kashi
    M.Kashi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 92

**** this bullshit everytime i try to get in game mostly stuck at 99% everytime i get online to do event here i'm stuck on 99% always but i can play from mobile wat gud is that i cant upgrade any xwthing in defence lab anything in tech centre air so what i'm suppose to do stop playing when u not going to fx this

• Roby - Base
    Roby - Base
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 589

Hello, for days I finished the Tier A, with winning 3xCyclons.
    The Cyclons are not in my inventory. I sent a ticket to support, and for days no one answers. I had to **** for level 40 and 55 Tier B and its continuous reset. I even spent money on repairs in Gold, and I get this service, full of errors and support that is not responding.

Bugs and Errors Found:
    Shadows Ops - Tactical Banshee Peacekeper - PK produces explosion but not damage. (up to now has not been fixed, Banshee with Tactical Peacekeeper are useless).  WatchTowers are Outranged.
    Workshop - Schematics - configuring Hellstorm Commander,   all the settings schematic of all units are gone, WorkAround not work.

Rouge Faction - after the destruction of the Rouge Faction Base 35, I continually receive 1 Mil. Resources instead of 6 Mil.

To be continued ...

• Lucas Garcia
    Lucas Garcia
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,779
    i think kix is waiting till after the event to look at tickets....it seems
  • Djo894
    Djo894
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 94
    please spawn 95 base for last ten hours
  • covehomer
    covehomer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 3,268

The Cyclons are not in my inventory. I sent a ticket to support, and for days no one answers. I had to **** for level 40 and 55 Tier B and its continuous reset. I even spent money on repairs in Gold, and I get this service, full of errors and support that is not responding.

I had the same problem.  But my Cyclones showed up.  Not sure why that first tier didn't show up immediately.  I know it shouldn't take time, but be patient.  
    For those who are curious, Covehomer, refers to the act of a San Francisco Giant hitting a home run over the right field fence and into the SF Bay called McCovey Cove.  
  • NightMare03_TUW
    NightMare03_TUW
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 558
    covehomer said:

I had the same problem.  But my Cyclones showed up.  Not sure why that first tier didn't show up immediately.  I know it shouldn't take time, but be patient.  
    but you see here many of have support tickets in have a new unit in the event built is a big help and kixeye support not responding to our tickets is wrong we the people pay to play this game and we are being screw because of the potential xp that a new unit can bring in can change our balance aganst other ppl for more or better equipment..... I have two tickets open and neither have been answered ive numberous number of hourdo to the screw ups this event and game been having and kixeye doesn't want to help us? us players that pay to play are the ones supporting the company it only right to be help in a timely manner and someone who truly reads our ticket and understands them btw I have one open for 9 and 5 days and both deal with the event now  how is support going to help me if the event is over and all my units are dead do to glicthes because they don't want to answer?
  • xx skull xx
    xx skull xx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 124
    is anyone having trouble with the defence wave??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7NPVIljV3w
  • Redsteel103
    Redsteel103
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 95

@Liquid Soul said:
    Dr. Freeman said:

Clap Clap After I drowning in 1d repairs, you 'Increased' payouts and 'Decreased' difficulty... As some players mentioned up, hats off to you 

they didn't reduce jack, i lost everything on a lvl 25 base, my sarkis, all my sf, my air, my mercs, and i still couldn't take that lvl 25 base.
    this event was an obvious money grab. SO I REFUSE TO COIN UP FOR ONE YEAR, ONE WHOLE YEAR OF NO MONEY FOR KIXEYE, THATS ALMOST 1000 DOLLARS.

If you lost a Sarkis...all your sf....all your air and mercs in a LEVEL 25??????

Then that's on you man.....seriously

Rubi isn't your friend

Sorry but I can't believe anyone is that inept

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,385
    The large amount of units being deployed all at once, from all directions, spawning close to our base, coupled with the lag is a big chunk of the problem.  I know I suffer 10 - 20 seconds of lag and Im on the low end of what users are experience from a defense wave.  My turrets are firing and often the attackers are already in position to start firing on my base before my units respond to any of my commands.  This is ONE of the reasons people have been having such an issue with the difficulty for defense.  Also the sheer volume of units spawning virtually at the same time is also an issue.  Having them come in waves (which is what players are forced to do and how combat should be conducted) would make players significantly happier with the defense aspect (which has been seriously overdone this event).  I would suggest instead of making these huge sweeping changes in how an event is done is to instead increase by smaller increments that would eliminate most of the player **** about how hard you all decide to suddenly make things.
    Yes this so true,same thing with the onslaught campaign.
  • Juruco
    Juruco
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,775
    edited 28 Oct 2015, 2:29PM
    covehomer said:

but you see here many of have support tickets in have a new unit in the event built is a big help and kixeye support not responding to our tickets is wrong we the people pay to play this game and we are being screw because of the potential xp that a new unit can bring in can change our balance aganst other ppl for more or better equipment..... I have two tickets open and neither have been answered ive numberous number of hourdo to the screw ups this event and game been having and kixeye doesn't want to help us? us players that pay to play are the ones supporting the company it only right to be help in a timely manner and someone who truly reads our ticket and understands them btw I have one open for 9 and 5 days and both deal with the event now  how is support going to help me if the event is over and all my units are dead do to glicthes because they don't want to answer?
    covehomer quick question.... they started doing the pay to get support to get help quicker..... they are taking longer to respond to tickets than they were before if they even answer at all....  what's the point of paying if they don't support the game?

it's funny though... my friend that has payed enough support sent in a ticket yesterday morning. he got a response less than 7 hrs later. 
    he got the bs of the;
    we are extending the event and 50 gold, and because of all the high amount of players this event is the reason why we have been having all these issues. you should see better performance once the event starts coming to a close.... mean while... have you tried clearing you cache? updating your flash? checking your firewall? blah blah blah oh and btw from our point of view all those that are having difficulty with the defense waves going to instant defeat.... it's cause of your connectivity. 

still blaming the players for all the issues... quite pathetic. 
  • lptpsteve
    lptpsteve
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 20
    toxic wont let me buy any in event store am at 8 am owed 2 from tier a ata start of even,want to buy more for my sf but just says error when i try to
  • Moose-Den
    Moose-Den
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    Well I done KIXEYE!  I havent been able to do last 2 defense waves in Tier A for 4 days  due to lag and time out!  Whcih is BS  cause I was able to do the rest of the TIER A!  So I could not finish this Tier to get the Cyclone!  Also I didi all of Tier B except the last DEFENXE wave and the same CAP hahappens!  So Could not finish that one either!  This is a total JOKE!  If this is your way of getting people to coin to get to play, WELL   joke on you  I wouldnt coin this game if I was friggin RICH!  
  • jackman03
    jackman03
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 30
    i see nightmare still cost 140,000 xp when you lower it too 120,000 xp

• Terri1959
    Terri1959
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 62
    Greetings Commanders,

Last night we made some improvements to the event. We increased the XP payouts of Tier B and Tier A. We also reduced the amount of units in defense waves in Tier C & B, and some of the defense waves in Tier A. Hopefully these changes will reduce the lag and difficulty a bit in those missions.

Unfortunately, the Missions do not correctly say how much XP they are actually paying out. You will get far more XP than the event HUD advertises on certain waves. Here are the real facts, we hope you enjoy.

The XP increases are substantial, especially on early waves. You will see these amounts when you defeat a wave!

(click image to enlarge)

U did this because u screwed up and made this event far too difficult. I see lvl 41 players asking for help. I am a lvl 37 and have very few offensive tools. I get lvl'd up due to upG's to my base but cant win any good weapons for offense because they are offered in the most difficult ops and lvls of events. Then, when something like the nightmare is finally offered where we can win a couple, u make the build time 5 days. Come on guys, u gave these away as a prize with minimal if any build time to those with the tools to win them before. WHY do u insist on constantly screwing over the newer, weaker players while catering to the older, higher players. Also, no good air once again is offered such as the Arch or Phantom as a prize in the event shop. I have only been playing for 5 months, but in that time I have not even seen the basic tools such as Elite riflemen or E-mortarmen offered anywhere. And all this while the system constantly crashes and disconnects everyone, so I know it is not just my PC. Give the new guys a break from time to time at least guys, especially in the events. U know the event store can hold far more prizes than what u put in it. Give us better choice, and stop making these events so hard that u need to be a lvl 42+ to be able to do anything substantial in them.
  • max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,329
    build times were always 5 days bro, but imho once something has been a prize it should stay as a prize :)

FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT

STATS, INFORMATION, WC HISTORY & MORE ...
  • Raiser-1
    Raiser-1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 56
    guys iis thiis a bug or what
    i get resources after every def wave donefirst pic after def mission 
This discussion has been closed.