Where are the BYM Forums!

• Cartofescu Wircea
    Cartofescu Wircea
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 448
    For real now, Kixeye is just **** pathetic.

The way they post unrelated **** on the bym app page and plain ignore the comments that are asking for support is just showing how low they can sink.

BYM is dead for real and there's no going back anymore. It's been fun. 
    User ID :3438024 | I Like The Pie | APPLE PIE
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,948

The way they post unrelated **** on the bym app page and plain ignore the comments that are asking for support is just showing how low they can sink.

BYM is dead for real and there's no going back anymore. It's been fun. 
    Wow, I never expected to see someone from the early days back like this.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    edited 29 Dec 2016, 3:28PM

The way they post unrelated **** on the bym app page and plain ignore the comments that are asking for support is just showing how low they can sink.. 
    I agree. The page is basically is a glorified advert page for other KIXEYE **** with BYM's name left on, its disgraceful.

One of the other things I hate about what KIXEYE did with BYM was how they removed near enough every trace from the site, including the front page, yet we can still see **** like TOME hanging about.

Is KIXEYE taking the piss?
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

The way they post unrelated **** on the bym app page and plain ignore the comments that are asking for support is just showing how low they can sink.. 
    I agree. The page is basically is a glorified advert page for other KIXEYE **** with BYM's name left on, its disgraceful.

One of the other things I hate about what KIXEYE did with BYM was how they removed near enough every trace from the site, including the front page, yet we can still see **** like TOME hanging about.

They'll probably ditch TOME at some point. Took them about 2 years to bother getting rid of BYM, so they're just slow. TOME was still advertised on the site's header for months after the game was closed.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,107
    Yard said:

They'll probably ditch TOME at some point. Took them about 2 years to bother getting rid of BYM, so they're just slow. TOME was still advertised on the site's header for months after the game was closed.
    Maybe to show how lazy kixeye really are. They are good to make new features into there games but not to fix the current. I have hear rumors that the Vanquisher shields in WC are still broken.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

Maybe to show how lazy kixeye really are. They are good to make new features into there games but not to fix the current. I have hear rumors that the Vanquisher shields in WC are still broken.
    They are indeed still broken. The Vanquisher Shields provide a 50% Damage resistance against everything but they don't block Damage from Plasma Turrets and Hover Tanks like they were supposed to. 
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

Vanq. Shields never really worked from the start. I get the feeling KIXEYE actually made it possible for new age units to shoot through their shields purely for the intent purpose of masking that discrepancy so they never actually had to fix the problem. 

It makes sense in a ways. They know the shield doesn't work, so they can just say "Hey, these units shoot through Vanq Shields regardless if the shield works or not."
    I bet you right, had the shields always worked from the start and never broke in the first place, KIXEYE wouldn't have made the new units like SF and other crap like that.
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,383
    Pretending that x or y update ruined any of their games when KIXEYE set out from the beginning to forgo playing experience for profit

Oh, you sweet Summer children
    RoyalGuard

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Pretending that x or y update ruined any of their games when KIXEYE set out from the beginning to forgo playing experience for profit

Kixeye do only push the border how far they can go with there games. Sometimes it isn't that successful.
  • Cartofescu Wircea
    Cartofescu Wircea
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 448
    The best Kixeye can do right now for this game is to give the rights away. I'd love a standalone game because browser games are dead for ages.
    User ID :3438024 | I Like The Pie | APPLE PIE
  • SansNickel
    SansNickel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2010 Posts: 4,503

wtf it's ben palmer
    I'm trying other hobbies now. Check out my Youtube Channel.
    Try something new.
    Everything About SansNickel
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

wtf it's ben palmer
    wtf it's SansNickel, how are you Nick? What brings you out here?
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

wtf it's ben palmer
    wtf it's SansNickel, how are you Nick? What brings you out here?
    Who is Sans? Im guessing he's an old player right back in the early days of BYM.
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,792
    I remember him from the 'late' early days...

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    He was around for quite a while in the BYM forums. One of the best base designers out there, and leader of Cryptic, one of the best clans (I'm not biased at all here).
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:
    He was around for quite a while in the BYM forums. One of the best base designers out there, and leader of Cryptic, one of the best clans (I'm not biased at all here).
    Ah, fair enough then. Wish I had been around the BYM Forums for those days. I would have liked to have seen what the good folks including Sans had designed. Im guessing he spent all his time on the BYM Forums because his post history says he has 236 posts but when clicked on it says he hasn't made a single post.
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    AH A NECRO POST SPAZZ OUT  Oh wait it's Off-Topic, who cares, party time.  :p
    Image result for graveyard dancing gif
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • SansNickel
    SansNickel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:
    Aw you're so kinda Yard. I just dropped by to see if there was any activity in any BYM-related thread. 

All my designs on imgshack were deleted since it was so long ago but I'm sure I can find something in the Cryptic group or my messages with Asger Dich (QTV).. I think a few of the ones that made Yard of the Week are still on the BYM FB page. 

Does the secret 4000-post club still exist or something?
    Try something new.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:
    Aw you're so kinda Yard. I just dropped by to see if there was any activity in any BYM-related thread. 

All my designs on imgshack were deleted since it was so long ago but I'm sure I can find something in the Cryptic group or my messages with Asger Dich (QTV).. I think a few of the ones that made Yard of the Week are still on the BYM FB page. 

I can't say much about any 4K post club, but we do have an Overlords group for those that passed the 2.5K Mark.
    No activity on it lol, but its there regardless.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

I can't say much about any 4K post club, but we do have an Overlords group for those that passed the 2.5K Mark.
    I feel like kixeye should have a forum post leaderboard. I have only seen 2 users so farm with 20k posts or above and one of them has something like 34k posts.
    I feel like the groups feature on Kixeye hasn't been updated in a very long time. There are a lot of aspects on this website that should get updated so they can get used by the community.
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

Nah, they deleted the secret club. The group Thane's talking about exists, but it's rather small and not an actual subforum. Cool to see you back here, I think some relics of BYM survive on the forums, but as you can see they closed off the dedicated BYM subforum for good. It still exists, it just can't be accessed. It'd be cool to see some of your old yards.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

I feel like kixeye should have a forum post leaderboard. I have only seen 2 users so farm with 20k posts or above and one of them has something like 34k posts.
    I feel like the groups feature on Kixeye hasn't been updated in a very long time. There are a lot of aspects on this website that should get updated so they can get used by the community.
    Well they still haven't removed TOME from the front of the forums despite it being up to 2 years since the game died.
    Maybe they'll get round to updating the forums a bit more as a whole in the next 5 years or so...
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

Well they still haven't removed TOME from the front of the forums despite it being up to 2 years since the game died.
    Maybe they'll get round to updating the forums a bit more as a whole in the next 5 years or so...
    It took them almost a year to remove it as the site's header, lol.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:
    It took them almost a year to remove it as the site's header, lol.
    Funny thing is it can still be seen in the drop down menu. Click the menu button up top and you'll see.
    How lazy is KIXEYE? I doubt it would take too long to remove outdated info from the site.
  • SansNickel
    SansNickel
    Unicorn Overlord
    :open_mouth: good old times
    Try something new.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

It's still very bad advertising for a company to never keep there website updated. I think it may has something to do with money.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Better days.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Better days.
    I don't know how much better the old days was. However, a lot has changed. Some is for the better and some for the worse.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Better days.
    I don't know how much better the old days was. However, a lot has changed. Some is for the better and some for the worse.
    Most of it for the worse.
  • SansNickel
    SansNickel
    Unicorn Overlord
    My yard art is still here :D 
    Try something new.