Kixeye on Wikipedia, LOL

pikhoved
pikhoved
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 370

Wasn't me who made this change on Wikipedia about BP, but clearly they were made recently:  

Battle Pirates[25] is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy (MMORTS)[26] game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011.[8][27] The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into two factions: the Forsaken, the impoverished who rely on engineering hacks, guerilla warfare, and piracy, and the oppressive Draconian Empire, the once elite citizens who have now become a giant military complex.[12] Players build an island base, place defensive turrets and create armored ships.[12] Battle Pirates also allows for customization and personalization of armadas.

The game is the only browser-based massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game with a 24/7 persistent environment on Facebook.[28] Harbin explained the game as the "first synchronous real time strategy of its kind, and we're very proud of that."[29] Battle Pirates is focused on player-versus-player gameplay.[2] At its daily peak the game has about 90.000 players online at once. The company loves to scam the players on this game and make it so you need to spend $50 to get premium membership to complain about them scamming. The best bit is that they don't even reply.The company also changes the stats on the ships when they're using it in the raids if they are not making enough money, they change the stats of the ships so they do more damage, put more armor and move evade saying the players are 'gaming' the targets.[30] This has made the game near impossible to beat without paying a pretty penny.[31]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kixeye#Battle_Pirates

They call me Mo.
BP Player ID: 84823     Name:  Pikhoved                  

• try_solo_m3
    try_solo_m3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 90
    edited 16 Sep 2015, 9:44PM
    :P didn't even notice haha

I did some edits my self actually :PP 
  • NoHeartDog
    NoHeartDog
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 340
    It's now listed as 'Coin Pirates'.

*not by me, either
  • deathmate3
    deathmate3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 171
    Coin and hacker pirates is what I just saw.
  • Bloody Bill
    Bloody Bill
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 244
    pikhoved said:

Wasn't me who made this change on Wikipedia about BP, but clearly they were made recently:  

Battle Pirates[25] is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy (MMORTS)[26] game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011.[8][27] The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into two factions: the Forsaken, the impoverished who rely on engineering hacks, guerilla warfare, and piracy, and the oppressive Draconian Empire, the once elite citizens who have now become a giant military complex.[12] Players build an island base, place defensive turrets and create armored ships.[12] Battle Pirates also allows for customization and personalization of armadas.

The game is the only browser-based massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game with a 24/7 persistent environment on Facebook.[28] Harbin explained the game as the "first synchronous real time strategy of its kind, and we're very proud of that."[29] Battle Pirates is focused on player-versus-player gameplay.[2] At its daily peak the game has about 90.000 players online at once. The company loves to scam the players on this game and make it so you need to spend $50 to get premium membership to complain about them scamming. The best bit is that they don't even reply.The company also changes the stats on the ships when they're using it in the raids if they are not making enough money, they change the stats of the ships so they do more damage, put more armor and move evade saying the players are 'gaming' the targets.[30] This has made the game near impossible to beat without paying a pretty penny.[31]

Coin and hacker pirates is what I just saw.

All true tho isn't it.
    The irony here is overwhelming.
  • BloodRavenFavian
    BloodRavenFavian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,212
    Phew! Glad Wiki isnt a reputable source. :P 
    We are always watching. Quiet ≠ safe.

• Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Lord-Admiral-T-Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 871
    LMFAO NO WAY WHO"S DRINK
    IN RUM I AM!!! Fill ya cups matey's ya fka's!!! LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOL
    Troll Chief,Gremlin Smasher,Bear Berserker.Whale killer.Leader of the Dark Storm Corsairs and Lord of Sector 392 .If you glitch repair you're a ****.If you don't like the truth and flag me cuz of it,SUCK IT.Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
    http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php
  • No.1UnvisionedFan
    No.1UnvisionedFan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 343
    sounds about right
  • DarkMethod
    DarkMethod
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 796
    edited 17 Sep 2015, 7:01AM
    It's funny that it's not a reliable source,,, But is contributed to; by and written by, very smart people. And checked for accuracy. Where a lot of the info here is... You get the idea.But looks like you all ticked off a bunch of smart folks. Good Job, Glitch. Wikipedia isn't the tabloids.
  • pikhoved
    pikhoved
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 370
    and the wikipedia entry is corrected.... nothing to see here... move along folks.
    They call me Mo.
    BP Player ID: 84823     Name:  Pikhoved                  

• paul.massey.399
    paul.massey.399
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 362
    pikhoved said:
    and the wikipedia entry is corrected.... nothing to see here... move along folks.
    Which bit was incorrect?
  • DeathStorm13
    DeathStorm13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,025
    edited 24 Oct 2015, 7:45AM
    I did nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Coin Pirates[edit]

Battle Pirates[25] is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy (MMORTS)[26] game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011.[8][27] The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into four factions: the Forsaken, the impoverished who rely on engineering hacks, guerilla warfare, and piracy, the oppressive Draconian Empire, the once elite citizens who have now become a giant military complex , the Reaver"s that we miss ( Because they started to get easy ) , and the Scrouge hackers that are killing the game , and kixeye"s income .[12] Players build an island base, place defensive turrets that cant do S.H.I.T and create armored ships that die in seconds and give you an 1 day repair time .[12]Battle Pirates also allows for customization and personalization of armadas that only take 3-4 months each to build , or your bank account and soul. The game is the only browser-based massively multiplayer online real-time pay to win game with a 24/7 persistent environment on Facebook.[28] Harbin explained the game as the "first synchronous real time strategy of its kind, and we're very proud of that."[29] Battle Pirates is focused on coiner-versus-normal-mortal-player gameplay.[2] At its daily peak the game has about 10 players online at once.

Normal work day at Kixeye . I had Jail Bars Twice does that make me an Double Badass ?

• krofts5
    krofts5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 886
    lol, how many people actually go to wiki, before they play a game to check out the info on it, not sure the revision hurt kix, but it did post the truth lol

• stefan.ciobanu.397
    stefan.ciobanu.397
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 42
    pikhoved said:

LMAO, I couldnt have said it better...gotta love the sarcasm the person who wrote this is full of:))

• stefan.ciobanu.397
    stefan.ciobanu.397
    Potential Threat
    pikhoved said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kixeye#Battle_P

Coin Pirates[edit]

Battle Pirates[25] is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy (MMORTS)[26] game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011.[8][27] The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into four factions: the Forsaken, the impoverished who rely on engineering hacks, guerilla warfare, and piracy, the oppressive Draconian Empire, the once elite citizens who have now become a giant military complex , the Reaver"s that we miss ( Because they started to get easy ) , and the Scrouge hackers that are killing the game , and kixeye"s income .[12] Players build an island base, place defensive turrets that cant do S.H.I.T and create armored ships that die in seconds and give you an 1 day repair time .[12] Battle Pirates also allows for customization and personalization of armadas that only take 3-4 months each to build , or your bank account and soul.

The game is the only browser-based massively multiplayer online real-time pay to win game with a 24/7 persistent environment on Facebook.[28] Harbin explained the game as the "first synchronous real time strategy of its kind, and we're very proud of that."[29] Battle Pirates is focused on coiner-versus-normal-mortal-player gameplay.[2] At its daily peak the game has about 10 players online at once.

• stefan.ciobanu.397
    stefan.ciobanu.397
    Potential Threat
    pikhoved said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kixeye#Battle_P

Coin Pirates[edit]

Battle Pirates[25] is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy (MMORTS)[26] game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011.[8][27] The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into four factions: the Forsaken, the impoverished who rely on engineering hacks, guerilla warfare, and piracy, the oppressive Draconian Empire, the once elite citizens who have now become a giant military complex , the Reaver"s that we miss ( Because they started to get easy ) , and the Scrouge hackers that are killing the game , and kixeye"s income .[12] Players build an island base, place defensive turrets that cant do S.H.I.T and create armored ships that die in seconds and give you an 1 day repair time .[12] Battle Pirates also allows for customization and personalization of armadas that only take 3-4 months each to build , or your bank account and soul.

The game is the only browser-based massively multiplayer online real-time pay to win game with a 24/7 persistent environment on Facebook.[28] Harbin explained the game as the "first synchronous real time strategy of its kind, and we're very proud of that."[29] Battle Pirates is focused on coiner-versus-normal-mortal-player gameplay.[2] At its daily peak the game has about 10 players online at once.

That's what I found on 10/24/2015 at 5:35 PM:))
  • DeathStorm13
    DeathStorm13
    Incursion Leader
    edited 25 Oct 2015, 12:27PM

Found this ....

Coin Pirates[edit]

Battle Pirates[25] is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy (MMORTS)[26] game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011.[8][27] The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into four factions: the Forsaken, the impoverished who rely on engineering hacks, guerilla warfare, and piracy, the oppressive Draconian Empire, the once elite citizens who have now become a giant military complex , the Reaver"s that we miss ( Because they started to get easy ) , and the Scrouge hackers that are killing the game , and kixeye"s income .[12] Players build an island base , place defensive turrets that cant do S.H.I.T and create armored ships that die in seconds and give you an 1 day repair time .[12]Battle Pirates also allows for customization and personalization of armadas that only take 3-4 months each to build , or your bank account and soul.

The game is the only browser-based massively multiplayer online real-time pay to win game with a 24/7 persistent environment on Facebook.[28] Harbin explained the game as the "first synchronous real time pay to win of its kind, and we're very proud of that."[29] Battle Pirates is focused on coiner-versus-normal-mortal-player gameplay.[2] At its daily peak the game has about 10 players online at once.

This game is also know to have no normal ( Non paying players left ) it only has Hackers and coiner in it . The company also provides an great support system that anwsers your ticket in only 1 month , it"s so great you have to pay 50 $ to unlock it .

The only non-broken aspect and good aspect of this game is the social aspect , where you can see Pirates united on the com"s and the forum"s shouting : **** you kixeye !!!!

IGN review :

Pro"s : Social Aspect and nothing else Con"s : Pay to win , laggy , no players left in it only hackers and coiners , hard raids , 4 months to build an good fleet ( and it gets out dated by then ) or you need to pay for it , 1 day repair per fleet etc etc etc ......

Final rating :

9/11

Final Comment :

Bomb this piece of **** !!!! And god have mercy on the soul of all of those who lost money on this game !

Normal work day at Kixeye . I had Jail Bars Twice does that make me an Double Badass ?

• Dougie385
    Dougie385
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 234
    I like the edits that someone made to the Kixeye Wikipedia page.
    Here's a link if you want a laugh.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kixeye

• R.Vindictive
    R.Vindictive
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 365
    Well, he ain't wrong.
    SAVE THE DRONES!

Drones wishlist:
    -UAV drones
    -Cyclone Launcher Drones
    -Sub drones
    -Rocket drones
    -Drones with Thermal
  • phester
    phester
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 70
    so that's why the arena queues take so long! 
  • purrfect_werecat
    purrfect_werecat
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 104
    I giggled, and then I was sad because there is probably more truth in that troll edit than the original...
  • Rene_Kirk
    Rene_Kirk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 642
    hehe, good one  :)
    Been visiting : 1, 14, 22, 37, 68, 80, 100, 117, 120, 121, 132, 139, 140, 144, 171, 173, 182, 207, 208, 213, 217, 219, 222, 230, 231, 234, 239, 243, 252, 261, 278, 307, 345, 382, 387, 401, 414, 415, 418, 440, 454, 474, 485, 495, 500
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    i told kix about this and they said they would edit it - that was 2 days ago.  Oh well, you can't help someone if they can't help themselves 
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • piratepartisan
    piratepartisan
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,936
    this is a game for rich people
  • DeathStorm13
    DeathStorm13
    Incursion Leader
    Well thank you , it took me an while to think something good ;P

• Demonreaper37
    Demonreaper37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 343
    ...and intelligent people and people with time.
    I am going to die......So lets do as much damage in that one attack before I do.
  • DeathStorm13
    DeathStorm13
    Incursion Leader
    I did nothing !!!! Fixed it an bit ....

• piratepartisan
    piratepartisan
    the reallity is that u do not get any official support if u do not pay 50$ :(
  • piratepartisan
    piratepartisan
    ...and intelligent people and people with time.
    in any of ur actions, if u are are a rational being, then u use some of ur cognitive capacities do make the decisions, but this does not make u intelligent.